Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

INCENSE

loki88

Hello. What are people's opinions on what types of incense should be used for specific purposes, ie. does any one have a table of correspondences or reliable source that explains what incense to use for what purpose? I am trying to clear any negative entities from and to purify my place.

loki88 said:
Hello. What are people's opinions on what types of incense should be used for specific purposes, ie. does any one have a table of correspondences or reliable source that explains what incense to use for what purpose? I am trying to clear any negative entities from and to purify my place.
Check jos website under satanic witchcraft

Ol argedco luciftias said:
White Sage for that

Thanks. Net research was claiming frankincense but I'll check out white sage. What do you think about max Heindel in his book "Message of the stars" claiming that the stones corresponding to Capricorn are white onyx and moonstone? Thought I'd ask before I order up the stones...

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
There's a topic covering this called Incense for Ritual, its under the Satanic Witchcraft section on the main JoS site.

thanks but it doesn't say anything about clearing/banishingnegative entities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back