Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best date and planetary hour to bind someone?

Wotanwarrior

I need to bind a member of my family to stop interfering in my private life and in my economic affairs and as until now I have never done a job to bind someone I would like to know what planetary hour is the most effective and if is better to start it on the waxing or waning Moon.

Thanks for your help.

For planetary hour i would think Saturn would do the job since it's Capricorn's home and binding relates to the element of Earth. Although I could be mistaken as Isa can be used as well and is definitely not Earth.

Full moon, as it binds their full power. Waning moon doesn't get a good grasp on it.

Hour of Saturn, or any hour but not Mars, as Mars rules action and this is the opposite.

Lydia said:
Full moon, as it binds their full power.
This is interesting. I never tried utilizing the full moon for this before. Thanks for sharing :)

Lydia said:
Full moon, as it binds their full power. Waning moon doesn't get a good grasp on it.

Hour of Saturn, or any hour but not Mars, as Mars rules action and this is the opposite.

Thanks sis Lydia!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back