Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Influences by the third eye help me

edmundostrobel

How can I be successful in influencing someone through the third eye? Does the person need to be close or can I influence the distance too? Does the sixth chakra need to be open as it better empowers the third eye? Is it okay if the person doesn't know my name?

work is for my dad, i need him to take me back home and i need to push away a horrible person

edmundostrobel said:
How can I be successful in influencing someone through the third eye? Does the person need to be close or can I influence the distance too? Does the sixth chakra need to be open as it better empowers the third eye? Is it okay if the person doesn't know my name?

work is for my dad, i need him to take me back home and i need to push away a horrible person

I would suggest a famaly working today is a good day for it (at least in the german ss calendar).

Don´t start at a void of course time.

Raising energy:
for exampel ( you may use a rune instead of Satanama)

Satanama x 216 reps (216 will give you fast results, but keep in mind 40 days is the normal duration how long a working should be done to last long)

programming energy:

Something like: In a healthy and positive way my father *insert name* and I live forever happy together. x18 reps

Don´t forget to add for the affirmation "in a healthy and positive way".

Directing energy:

imagine you and your dad happy living together engulfed together in *insert colour* aura. maybe use a photo were you two are happy together.
for colour i would use green , white or gold but look for your self. whith white or gold nothing can go rong.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

You could also do a binding on the horribel person.

My best advice is to place a Matzo ball on your forehead...and then smash it.

The third eye is the front extension of the 6th chakra which governs the mind. So really I think it's actually your mind that influences other people, with the third eye being used only to direct the energy in the respective person (or object in the case of telekinesis). For this you need a very strong and consistent trained mind with full opened third eye and 6th chakra. This thing seems to work only for extremely advanced individuals. If you feel you are not there yet, you may also want to consider using a rune and programme the energy with what you want.

If nothing works, a last resort would be to ask for help from the Gods as they always are there to help us improving our lives.

For influencing others, there are three approaches that I know of.
You can influence them by:

-Stopping them from taking action, aka a binding spell. This is the classic method using the "Isa" rune.

-Dominating them to "force" a certain action. I use the sanskrit word "zAsitR" for this, optionally with adding on Aum in the beginning ("Aum zAsitR"). This is what I tend to recommend to people having an oppressive and dominative personality.

-Seducing them to incite certain actions to be taken. By "seducing" I'm not talking in a sexual sense, but rather in the sense of building a layer in your aura that makes people admire and respect you, that makes them want to do favours for you. This has nothing to do with deception, but rather with focusing on bringing out and making blatantly visible your own good points, talents and so on. I have successfully used the (full) Venus planetary mantra for this purpose. I would recommend this to people who already have an inclination towards receiving favors/help from others in their Natal Chart. Which planetary energies to use here also depends on your own chart specifically, though Venus and Jupiter are two solid general options in my opinion.

GG Allin said:
I would suggest a famaly working today is a good day for it (at least in the german ss calendar).

Raising energy:

Satanama x 216 reps (216 will give you fast results, but keep in mind 40 days is the normal duration how long a working should be done to last long)

programming energy:

Something like: In a healthy and positive way my father *insert name* and I live forever happy together. x18 reps

Directing energy:

imagine you and your dad happy living together engulfed together in *insert colour* aura. maybe use a photo were you two are happy together.
for colour i would use green , white or gold but look for your self. whith white or gold nothing can go rong.

thanks for listening. I believe using runes will do a great job. I only have doubts about the pronunciation, do you know of any links with their audios?

The Alchemist7 said:
The third eye is the front extension of the 6th chakra which governs the mind. So really I think it's actually your mind that influences other people, with the third eye being used only to direct the energy in the respective person (or object in the case of telekinesis). For this you need a very strong and consistent trained mind with full opened third eye and 6th chakra. This thing seems to work only for extremely advanced individuals. If you feel you are not there yet, you may also want to consider using a rune and programme the energy with what you want.

If nothing works, a last resort would be to ask for help from the Gods as they always are there to help us improving our lives.

Thanks for listening. not yet open the sixth chakra. I believed I could do such a job because I feel so much energy with the power meditations.
I believe that because I am calm and focused during meditations, I am practicing meditation as empty before entering into the joy of Satan. with my meditations I feel my ability to focus and focus even better.
but maybe you are right and I need to open the sixth chakra.

Forgive me for any mistake. I am using the translator

edmundostrobel said:
I only have doubts about the pronunciation, do you know of any links with their audios?
If you check fellow member Argedco's link here https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A you will find a folder called "Runic Kabalah Audio CD". It contains audios of all the runes, split up into the folders "Germanic" and "Icelandic". :)

edmundostrobel said:
GG Allin said:

Raising energy:

programming energy:

Directing energy:

thanks for listening. I believe using runes will do a great job. I only have doubts about the pronunciation, do you know of any links with their audios?

"Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Shael wrote:
The mp3's should be in Argedco's drive here https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A

Nope, never did that. Maybe I should put them in there. I didn't ever download them.

I see them right there under "Runic Kabalah Auido CD" mein bro"

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21821&p=93428&hilit=runic+kabalah+mp3#p93428

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back