Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pregnancy, Satanic family plus questions

Vabzir Vonpho

Website
empireoforion.com
Hi all,
I'll start by saying that I've been dedicated for about 5 years and my partner, nearly 3 years. We're 20 and 18, living in Australia and are beginning our Satanic family, my girlfriend is 15 weeks pregnant (Due date expected to be January 26th/27th 2020) and we are reaching out as we have many questions about vaccines (for example for whooping cough), pre natal yoga and we are completely open to advice when it comes to raising a Satanic family. We would really appreciate getting in contact with anyone who has been in a similar situation. Thanks :D

Super many congratulations.

For one make sure to meditate daily through the pregnancy, keep everything clean in your souls and do the AoP. Be careful also what you share and with whom, even on the forums, as to be safe.

Congratulations :)

You can perhaps do a working together to ensure a safe and healthy birth, as well as maybe some preemptive protection for your child. In the runic kabalah it's written that Berkano was commonly used to give protection to children upon birth.

In regards to vaccines and other health-related things, it might be a good idea to make a topic in our health forum about this. I'm sure Shannon and CentralForce will be able to give you some helpful advice there.

baby eat healthy, baby eats balanced or baby breast feeds and baby will thrive not just get by...and if you can, skip on the vaccines until your babys blood brain barrier fully develops or until he or she is 3+

you will bite your nails imagining your child getting XZY disease bc he or she is unvaccinated,..thats normal. have faith in your babies immune system and keep in mind things like measles and pox etc used to be rights of passage and statistically speaking the numbers of deaths associated w this type of thing is less than the Jew propaganda tells you. have faith in Satan and have faith in your decisions.

breast feed. bread feed, breast feed. and love and support momma.

cheers mate

I have some advice: do NOT give out your baby's time of birth on facebook!!!!! Too many idiots do this. Date, time, weight, size, all that info on facebook :roll:. I would even advise lying to relatives by some hours, it's nobody's business but yours what time your baby was born at. Too many people are blabbermouths.

Also, don't announce here the day your baby is born. I'm not even sure why you gave the due date. Do you really want to prepare infiltrators for curses? ALWAYS be vague and approximate, NEVER exact.

Super congratulations!! You’re living my dream!! :D
I would give you many suggestions on how to raise your child but it would be pages long lol

Lydia said:
I have some advice: do NOT give out your baby's time of birth on facebook!!!!! Too many idiots do this. Date, time, weight, size, all that info on facebook :roll:. I would even advise lying to relatives by some hours, it's nobody's business but yours what time your baby was born at. Too many people are blabbermouth
Like ffs why can’t some fucking grown up adults keep to themselves these things, always needing that fucking gratification from other people, so fucking pathetic.

I gave my child the vaccines required his age in Canada.

Everything is fine. Best not to get polio down the road.

Anyways, I wish the best success in your Satanic family.

Vabzir.Vonpho said:
Hi all,
I'll start by saying that I've been dedicated for about 5 years and my partner, nearly 3 years. We're 20 and 18, living in Australia and are beginning our Satanic family, my girlfriend is 15 weeks pregnant (Due date expected to be January 26th/27th 2020) and we are reaching out as we have many questions about vaccines (for example for whooping cough), pre natal yoga and we are completely open to advice when it comes to raising a Satanic family. We would really appreciate getting in contact with anyone who has been in a similar situation. Thanks :D

Anyone who trust the jewish medical advice of pumping your child up with vaccines is an idiot. The same premise can be had for people that eat mcdonalds. Oh look at my boy, he eats mcdonalds everyday but he not dead, that must mean its all ok. I would say good for you even.

My uncle is a Doctor and his child became retarded due to them. He tries to tell people the truth but he says they will raise his insurance till he cannot afford to be a doctor if he goes outside the vaccine lie.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back