Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange vision

Larissa666

Greetings, my satanic Family. I would like to share the vision I had not long ago. Best to do it while memory is still fresh.

I had a dream, but not any kind of dream. This dream was crystal clear as a reality.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. Not too warm, not cold, but ideal. I do not know how, but I found myself on a horse. Black or very dark brown, more like black.

I was riding (or more likely, I was just sitting on the horse, horse knew where to go himself) through this huge, beautiful forest. Words cannot describe the beauty I saw there. The trees looked like it’s early autumn, with their leaves just starting to yellow. The golden sun rays were shining through the trees, creating spectacle I never seen before.

There was a very clear path through this forest, like someone is going there frequently. Horse was bringing me slowly on that path, uphill. The hill was not too steep.

At the top of the hill, there was a huge gate. Extending left and right seemingly forever, so that you cannot go around it. I stepped down from the horse, and came to see what it is. On it, it was written "THE GATE OF YGGDRASIL".

Gate was beautifully. decorated. All that I saw behind the gate was something golden in appearance, but do not know what. Everything behind this gate had this golden hue.

There was no way through the gate. I saw one or two beings of approximately my height with blonde hair, blue eyes, probably guarding the way through. They had pointy ears like elves, i think, but not sure about this one. They didn't tell me anything. No matter how close I approached the gate, they didn't consider me as a threat at all. Like I was invisible to them..

So, I uttered the words. "The way is shut. It was made by those who made the gate, and they are keeping it." Very LOTR like, isn't it? But it was exactly what I said. No BS!

What I did was that I turned away, but not disappointed. Rather determined to find the someone who will grant me the passage, and I was feeling so confident, like finding one of these beings is just matter of time. Like, with dedication and hard work, someone will grant me entrance. The most confusing thing is, when I turned back and walked away, I walked through the my school's playground, the playground of the primary school I went to for 8 years.

Then, I woke up.

Being amazed by the vividness of the dream, I went right away to search for term "Yggdrasil". In my mind, this looked like something from Skyrim, for example (for those who played. I haven't played Skyrim in ages, BTW). That was the closest thing my mind made connection to after awakening.

Upon writing "Yggdrasil", and pressing enter on Google search, what I saw, left me flabbergasted.

Yggdrasil is actually from real world!!! From Norse religion!!!

So, I went to read, and read and read. I read so much in about half an hour. What confuses me, from what I initially saw, there is no any mention of gate. Yggdrasil is a tree, supposedly (more allegory, than a real tree, i suspect), but there is no mention of it being hidden behind any "gate"

I haven't been this confused in ages...

Hmmm I wish I could explain publicly on the forum why the "Tree" is also called "The Gate". This is a good dream you had, showing that you are going to progress spiritually.

Yggdrassil is a code for the Aryan Soul or "Soul Tree", the "World Tree".

Ancient Greek myth and Norse Myth, I have found, contain the thickest and most meaningful, obscure and at the same time totally obvious spiritual allegories. Very clear cut without any tacky things in them. Japanese are also the same in that regard.

We do not need to know every term consciously, as one can see something and the subconscious minds picks it up, let alone the soul can know things as it were. Normally these can be burried in the mind but within parameters of dreams or meditation these may come up to enlighten someone about something, so that they can progress.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hmmm I wish I could explain publicly on the forum why the "Tree" is also called "The Gate". This is a good dream you had, showing that you are going to progress spiritually.

Yggdrassil is a code for the Aryan Soul or "Soul Tree", the "World Tree".

Ancient Greek myth and Norse Myth, I have found, contain the thickest and most meaningful, obscure and at the same time totally obvious spiritual allegories. Very clear cut without any tacky things in them. Japanese are also the same in that regard.

We do not need to know every term consciously, as one can see something and the subconscious minds picks it up, let alone the soul can know things as it were. Normally these can be burried in the mind but within parameters of dreams or meditation these may come up to enlighten someone about something, so that they can progress.

Thank you very much. Yes, I am amazed of how well our ancestors hid the knowledge in plain sight, they knew who are they writing it for, and they know they are gonna understand it.

The thing is, Norse religion and its concepts I am least familiar with. That’s why I had to Google what Yggdrasil means, instead of knowing right away what it is. I am more drawn to Egyptian, Sumerian and Greek religion, so I would except to see something of that kind...but, surprises are everywhere.

Larissa666 said:
Greetings, my satanic Family. I would like to share the vision I had not long ago. Best to do it while memory is still fresh.

I had a dream, but not any kind of dream. This dream was crystal clear as a reality.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. Not too warm, not cold, but ideal. I do not know how, but I found myself on a horse. Black or very dark brown, more like black.

I was riding (or more likely, I was just sitting on the horse, horse knew where to go himself) through this huge, beautiful forest. Words cannot describe the beauty I saw there. The trees looked like it’s early autumn, with their leaves just starting to yellow. The golden sun rays were shining through the trees, creating spectacle I never seen before.

There was a very clear path through this forest, like someone is going there frequently. Horse was bringing me slowly on that path, uphill. The hill was not too steep.

At the top of the hill, there was a huge gate. Extending left and right seemingly forever, so that you cannot go around it. I stepped down from the horse, and came to see what it is. On it, it was written "THE GATE OF YGGDRASIL".

Gate was beautifully. decorated. All that I saw behind the gate was something golden in appearance, but do not know what. Everything behind this gate had this golden hue.

There was no way through the gate. I saw one or two beings of approximately my height with blonde hair, blue eyes, probably guarding the way through. They had pointy ears like elves, i think, but not sure about this one. They didn't tell me anything. No matter how close I approached the gate, they didn't consider me as a threat at all. Like I was invisible to them..

So, I uttered the words. "The way is shut. It was made by those who made the gate, and they are keeping it." Very LOTR like, isn't it? But it was exactly what I said. No BS!

What I did was that I turned away, but not disappointed. Rather determined to find the someone who will grant me the passage, and I was feeling so confident, like finding one of these beings is just matter of time. Like, with dedication and hard work, someone will grant me entrance. The most confusing thing is, when I turned back and walked away, I walked through the my school's playground, the playground of the primary school I went to for 8 years.

Then, I woke up.

Being amazed by the vividness of the dream, I went right away to search for term "Yggdrasil". In my mind, this looked like something from Skyrim, for example (for those who played. I haven't played Skyrim in ages, BTW). That was the closest thing my mind made connection to after awakening.

Upon writing "Yggdrasil", and pressing enter on Google search, what I saw, left me flabbergasted.

Yggdrasil is actually from real world!!! From Norse religion!!!

So, I went to read, and read and read. I read so much in about half an hour. What confuses me, from what I initially saw, there is no any mention of gate. Yggdrasil is a tree, supposedly (more allegory, than a real tree, i suspect), but there is no mention of it being hidden behind any "gate"

I haven't been this confused in ages...

Greetings Larissa

I resonate with what you wrote and must say you had a beautiful experience
Besides what HP Cobra said i think this is also a sign that your past lives feedback starts to kick in
The feedback from past lives becomes stronger once we start to be more open trough meditation
As you said during this life you were not attracted by Norse religion

Have you listen Wardruna ? if not, try it, see how you resonate with their songs
It's best when no one can distract you, just relax and enjoy the music

Here is a few songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkTuHP9q3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rEeEKYbVX8

Wow. Beautiful thanks for sharing your dream, keep up your dedication and hardwork!

This was an impressive read, thank you for sharing!

All in all, this seems to be an allegory to show you that with hard work and determination, a Demon will help you reach Godhood. That's my interpretation, at least.

You know, something off topic, your profile picture reminds me of Akemi.

Gods, I miss Akemi.

Dypet Rod said:

All in all, this seems to be an allegory to show you that with hard work and determination, a Demon will help you reach Godhood. That's my interpretation, at least.

LightAlgur said:
You know, something off topic, your profile picture reminds me of Akemi.

Gods, I miss Akemi.

Dypet Rod said:

As in johnson_akemi? I didn't know her very well, but I remember her frequent posts on the Yahoo groups. Quite a contributing and respected member.

I wasn't active in the older version of the forums though, so I don't recall any profile picture associated with her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back