Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fairtube, youtubers union to fight back against censorship and for youtubers rights

Voice of Enki [JG]

I found this video by a popular German youtuber, Joerg Sprave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZZ5Kouj_hQ

An excellent initiative, as explained by the video, to create a union for youtubers in order to demand rights for youtubers, fight against censorship and demand transparency in regards to their practices and algorithms.

It doesn't directly impact us, however it's good to see such things develop, and it could grow into something even bigger, affecting all google associated companies and perhaps even the whole internet in positive ways in the future.

Any rights, laws or regulations made against internet censorship could easily redefine many things on a larger scale than only in regards to youtube content creators. This initiative, the youtuber union could grow into something very big and have a large impact in the fight against internet censorship.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back