Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Properties of Gemstones

Shael

Over the years I've been referring mostly to the runic kabalah and the "Planetary Rulerships" section of Azazel's Astrology in order to search out which gemstones would be most suited for making satanic rosaries related to the specific workings I do.
Unfortunately, these are merely general guidelines at best and as I go into more specific workings, it becomes increasingly difficult to figure out which stones would have the best synergy in relation to the working.

Does anyone here know of some books or resources on gemstone-properties that are somewhat accurate?
I know that at the end of the day any gemstone "will do", but I am a bit of a perfectionist and I've found that using the proper gemstone for a working helps me to get a deeper insight into the specific energy I am working with.

If you want to have a general idea of stone's properties, check the books suggested by Poweredbythesun, Judy Hall's Crystal bibles. It is good to start with.
Also, if your astral hearing is at a good level, you can ask your GD about it or a Deamon who helps on this matter.

I agree that for each type of working it is best to use a crystal that it's energy will boost and complement the working. The more precise, the better.
Each crystal has it's own properties and all crystals are unique. Each stone has a specific/unique vibration frequency, and this makes each stone "linked" with a planet, along with specific properties.

Maya said:
If you want to have a general idea of stone's properties, check the books suggested by Poweredbythesun, Judy Hall's Crystal bibles. It is good to start with.
Also, if your astral hearing is at a good level, you can ask your GD about it or a Deamon who helps on this matter.

I agree that for each type of working it is best to use a crystal that it's energy will boost and complement the working. The more precise, the better.
Each crystal has it's own properties and all crystals are unique. Each stone has a specific/unique vibration frequency, and this makes each stone "linked" with a planet, along with specific properties.
Thanks for the reply. I'll check out that book :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back