Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It's been about a year since the Final RTR was posted

Grin

Drop any and all victories we've accomplished because of the Final RTR, it'll be good to see everything we've done ⛧

For starters I've personally in the last year met face to face several people who have become race aware jew wise and have left the programs of Christianity.
I've noticed a lot of jew in fighting, and the destruction of the whole energy matrix (specific name for this energy meta something cube anyways not important) business failing like jootube and Gewgle, everything in general backfiring on them, also the scientific fields have been making great change abandoning Jewish einstein dogma for a more true Tesla like electro-magnetic model destroying the bullshit theories of dark matter and dark energy making these scientist have to rewrite all of physics it's such a great time to live in! HAIL Satan!

You did say any and all.

This happened during the August time period. Even after the assault AMD was under by cyber security and financial firms.

https://www.techpowerup.com/247120/...llion-in-a-day-usd-2-67-billion-over-the-year

Seems like a simple article but it extends into a months long battle with cyber security companies particularly one israeli company that MAY have been some sort of Intel dupe trying to mess with AMD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back