Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to counteract materialistic tendencies?

Sabazios

NoctiLucent84 said:
Hello All,

Recently I have been struggling with meditation in the sense that I cannot find the motivation to meditate, but I have become overly materialistic instead.

Many times laziness overcomes me and I just watch movies and eat snacks, losing precious time that could be used for spiritual development. I even stopped doing my workout routine and I gained a noticable belly.

This has been going on for about two months.

Do you have any suggestion to be more motivated, or decrease my materialistic tendencies or increase my spiritual ones?

Thanks in advance!

Nocti
Well, for me motivation is something that simply has a damn trigger, i usually am motivated, but when the times comes and I lose the motivation I just read/reread articles that could anger me, or think about what I fight for, think about what I want to destroy, and what destroyed me many times in many areas, and I get the motivation to get stronger, to advance. The chaotic situation in europe, the damned situation of this country of mine, every murder, crime, etc happening around here (most of them if not all)revolves around the jews, or they are the primary cause for it
When I think about what the jews have done so many times through the history I just get fired up, and only by writing this I ve got heated. For me this is what I usually do to get the motivation. Here (on what I wrote )might be some methods to motivate yourself. I m not really the right person to give a''motivational speech'', but I hope you can find a way to motivate yourself. Just think of something to light your fire ;)

Work on your upper chakras, especially the Crown, and invoke ether.
Once you get yourself to do a spiritual work, do something intenese, that is close to your limits.
This will create an intense feeling of bliss and an elevated “spaced out” state. Being spaced out in the longterm is no,good, however if you have materialistic tendencies, you need such in order to establish balance.

NoctiLucent84 said:
Hello All,

Recently I have been struggling with meditation in the sense that I cannot find the motivation to meditate, but I have become overly materialistic instead.

Many times laziness overcomes me and I just watch movies and eat snacks, losing precious time that could be used for spiritual development. I even stopped doing my workout routine and I gained a noticable belly.

Do you have any suggestion to be more motivated, or decrease my materialistic tendencies or increase my spiritual ones?

Thanks in advance!

Nocti
Check this out https://web.archive.org/web/20170720073314/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic12333.html

Sabazios said:
NoctiLucent84 said:
Hello All,

Thanks in advance!

Nocti
Well, for me motivation is something that simply has a damn trigger, i usually am motivated, but when the times comes and I lose the motivation I just read/reread articles that could anger me, or think about what I fight for, think about what I want to destroy, and what destroyed me many times in many areas, and I get the motivation to get stronger, to advance. The chaotic situation in europe, the damned situation of this country of mine, every murder, crime, etc happening around here (most of them if not all)revolves around the jews, or they are the primary cause for it
When I think about what the jews have done so many times through the history I just get fired up, and only by writing this I ve got heated. For me this is what I usually do to get the motivation. Here (on what I wrote )might be some methods to motivate yourself. I m not really the right person to give a''motivational speech'', but I hope you can find a way to motivate yourself. Just think of something to light your fire ;)

Same, always reading articles, or finding a trigger like you say gets me motivated, I also use runes in this order Nauthiz Aulgiz Sauwilo Berkano x 18 in a positive way/manner I am spiritually physically & mentally MOTIVATED safe secure protected powerful strong healthy, and self loving at all times in everyway.
I didn't really create this on my own at all, over the years reading from other members i tweaked it to work for me, maybe try something similiar, in my black book i like to call this my aura of strength lol :)

SATchives said:
Same, always reading articles, or finding a trigger like you say gets me motivated, I also use runes in this order Nauthiz Aulgiz Sauwilo Berkano x 18 in a positive way/manner I am spiritually physically & mentally MOTIVATED safe secure protected powerful strong healthy, and self loving at all times in everyway.
I didn't really create this on my own at all, over the years reading from other members i tweaked it to work for me, maybe try something similiar, in my black book i like to call this my aura of strength lol :)

Glad to know that there are others with the same way of thinking as me. I'll also use those runes in the future. It's a very good idea, and the naming is nice(though i never made a black book, or keeped a journal or anything related). There are a lot of ways to get motivated, (getting back on the first subject because I believe I ve forgot about the materialistic part) about the materialistic part, well, being excesivelly materialistic is indeed a problem, it's like being an atheist, yet ofcourse you should be a bit materialistic, because being non-materialistic makes you no better than a xian or other related shit. From my point of view the best is to be balanced, it's a poison that oneself should not have materialistic desires, a very xian, but not having anything spiritual related is just as bad. As a fellow brother I sugest it's best to have materialistic desires, but never ever lose sight of the spirituality, of the knowledge, and everything that our Gods gave us and are still giving us,through the clergy . Just get motivated and improve, no need to lose the materialistic desires. Hail Satan!!

Sabazios said:
SATchives said:

Glad to know that there are others with the same way of thinking as me. I'll also use those runes in the future. It's a very good idea, and the naming is nice(though i never made a black book, or keeped a journal or anything related). There are a lot of ways to get motivated, (getting back on the first subject because I believe I ve forgot about the materialistic part) about the materialistic part, well, being excesivelly materialistic is indeed a problem, it's like being an atheist, yet ofcourse you should be a bit materialistic, because being non-materialistic makes you no better than a xian or other related shit. From my point of view the best is to be balanced, it's a poison that oneself should not have materialistic desires, a very xian, but not having anything spiritual related is just as bad. As a fellow brother I sugest it's best to have materialistic desires, but never ever lose sight of the spirituality, of the knowledge, and everything that our Gods gave us and are still giving us,through the clergy . Just get motivated and improve, no need to lose the materialistic desires. Hail Satan!!

Yeah I recommend always keeping a journal or black book you keep yourself from stagnation and can always look back when you forget how far you've really come it in itself is a motivation booster.
Also any working with will power and munka freeing the soul from any unwanted tendencies is very nice. Check the calendar there is an upcoming moon in pisces not too long from now that one can do a freeing the soul from any tendencies. Munka is so beautiful I love the way it feels

NoctiLucent84 said:
Hello All,

Thanks in advance!

Nocti
This does not mean u overly materialistic unless I am viewing the term incorrectly as I meditate but still love a desire materialism wich in my feeling is very good and ok perhaps u lack motivate ? I'm just saying in my point of view if u desire strongly to move ahead and advance and take full control of your 'destiny' you will meditate because u will come to realize that no one but urself will do it for you only you can even write down what u would
Like to achieve (the main goal should always be reach magnum opus this is our satanic purpose and blue print) .... And once u get a hang of that and feel awesomeness descend upon you nothing will stop you ..... Winz and winz bro

That's strange because when i do it i start feeling really really good, i often feel a great emotion from nowhere and some time ago i just focus in that emotion and i felt how the energy flowed through my body but mainly i felt a lot of energy (like electricity) in the center of my body, that make me want to do it again and again...
I hope you can feel nice things doing meditation like me, now i'm another person and i want to go further, my motivation is the feeling of become alive right now, knowing that Satan is with each one of us.
Thanks for read and sorry for my english, is very limited by now...

The problem isn't materialistic tendencies, the problem is laziness. There are plenty of spiritual people who waste too much time watching tv or youtube, and plenty of materialistic people who are motivated in career etc, always busy to improve their material life.

You're not being materialistic, you are being lazy. You even said you're not working out any more, this is a material thing.

Try Uraz rune.

Lydia said:
The problem isn't materialistic tendencies, the problem is laziness. There are plenty of spiritual people who waste too much time watching tv or youtube, and plenty of materialistic people who are motivated in career etc, always busy to improve their material life.

You're not being materialistic, you are being lazy. You even said you're not working out any more, this is a material thing.

Try Uraz rune.

Do you have any affirmations I can use for reference when it comes to using Uraz to break past laziness. I have a few in mind but I am having trouble deciding how to word it.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Lydia said:

Try Uraz rune.

Do you have any affirmations I can use for reference when it comes to using Uraz to break past laziness. I have a few in mind but I am having trouble deciding how to word it.
I’m doing a freeing the soul working with uruz, my affirmation is “I am completely and permanently free from lazyness in the most positive and happy way for me” change it as you see fit.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Lydia said:

Try Uraz rune.

Also, in my experience it will not work and make you a super human worker that never complains.. when i started, the day after even though I have been consistent in my endevoirs I was super lazy like wtf lazy, what you have to do is break that lazyness and get back to work, this working is kinda like a test, making you lazy to make yourself break free from it.

the feeling from runes in my opinion is rather addicting, once u start a routine with them (along with a black book with every meditation u do written in there, theres no way u would want to stop. ME PERSONALLY recommend SOL rune daily for will power to do these things, along with a leadership mentality. Preservation of the WILL is key.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back