Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

reincarnation

Naziss3.0

I am 100 percent white and I am wondering I am not blonde hair blue eyes . But can I be reincarnated to blonde hair blue eyes( the root of the aryan race) I was just wondering????

It is not unlikely, but it is not very frequent. It can happen. But Nordic souls have priority as they are on have tight numbers for their own race's bodies.

Rest of whites don't, compared to Nordics.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is not unlikely, but it is not very frequent. It can happen. But Nordic souls have priority as they are on have tight numbers for their own race's bodies.

What if I was Nordic in my previous lives? Is being in a mixed body some sort of punishment?

Louis Cyphre said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What if I was Nordic in my previous lives? Is being in a mixed body some sort of punishment?

Being of another sub-race for a lifetime or few of them is not a catastrophe.

We aren't so different if we have a hair or eyes of another color compared to others in our race. Pure Aryans have still similar gene pool even when they don't look so much alike. Lot of genes can go passive and active out of the sudden from generation to generation. There were cases in my family to have few siblings of even 3 different sub-races there. Same mother and father and still all kids were so "different". Blonde hair and blue eyes are rare today because we were forced to breed wrongly so to say during all those years of jewish rulership so lot of older souls who were pure Nordics went to more unpure bodies. However, Nordic genes are stubborn as fuck, but passive ...
- Meaning, those genes are patient. When stronger and more dominant genes take over, those passive and sleepy Nordic genes they can take over in some next generations when they have a chance.

If you were before few lifetimes pure Nordic it's not unlikely that it was harder for you to find your perfect body now + some important placements in your new natal chart from this life might have overthrow some old ones that influenced your look. We sometimes make some weird decisions or something weird happened that shaped us in totaly different way we were before (it can be seen in our natal charts) . Our karma gets some new layers and start looking and feeling differently, sometimes this all can make us look different too, to the point of changing our-sub race.

Anyways, most of the things tend to look similar or even same in most people in every lifetime.

I know I was usually same as before. Same brownish hair and gray or green eyes, and lot of people said they remember me from before being the same almost completely. Aside from one lifetimes or two where I had my hair lighter. As my karma started rapidly changing in almost completely different direction my body followed some changes as well. I don't think it's a punishment really. It's just that we can change in some way and that's it. Punishment would more be something like being born with a heavy disease or being born like a cripple or whatever. If you are intended to be a Nordic later when you fix your issues and when you evolve your soul with meditations, then you will be, if you are okay with it. Genes are changing and they are following our spiritual journey.

That's what I noticed at least...

Louis Cyphre said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Lol, nope.

Azorm said:
Louis Cyphre said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We aren't so different if we have a hair or eyes of another color compared to others in our race. Pure Aryans have still similar gene pool even when they don't look so much alike. Lot of genes can go passive and active out of the sudden from generation to generation. There were cases in my family to have few siblings of even 3 different sub-races there. Same mother and father and still all kids were so "different". Blonde hair and blue eyes are rare today because we were forced to breed wrongly so to say during all those years of jewish rulership so lot of older souls who were pure Nordics went to more unpure bodies. However, Nordic genes are stubborn as fuck, but passive ...
- Meaning, those genes are patient. When stronger and more dominant genes take over, those passive and sleepy Nordic genes they can take over in some next generations when they have a chance.

If you were before few lifetimes pure Nordic it's not unlikely that it was harder for you to find your perfect body now + some important placements in your new natal chart from this life might have overthrow some old ones that influenced your look. We sometimes make some weird decisions or something weird happened that shaped us in totaly different way we were before (it can be seen in our natal charts) . Our karma gets some new layers and start looking and feeling differently, sometimes this all can make us look different too, to the point of changing our-sub race.

Anyways, most of the things tend to look similar or even same in most people in every lifetime.

I know I was usually same as before. Same brownish hair and gray or green eyes, and lot of people said they remember me from before being the same almost completely. Aside from one lifetimes or two where I had my hair lighter. As my karma started rapidly changing in almost completely different direction my body followed some changes as well. I don't think it's a punishment really. It's just that we can change in some way and that's it. Punishment would more be something like being born with a heavy disease or being born like a cripple or whatever. If you are intended to be a Nordic later when you fix your issues and when you evolve your soul with meditations, then you will be, if you are okay with it. Genes are changing and they are following our spiritual journey.

Thanks for a lengthy reply!
I guess the term punishment isn't adequate here.
I'm not sure but, I think the appearance depends on the strength of one's spirit, so if you have a weak soul then your body also will be weak. We better spend our time on improving of our spirituality so we all will be better looking in next lives :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Louis Cyphre said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Lol, nope.
Lol ... Nope

Louis Cyphre said:
Azorm said:
Louis Cyphre said:

I'm not sure but, I think the appearance depends on the strength of one's spirit, so if you have a weak soul then your body also will be weak. We better spend our time on improving of our spirituality so we all will be better looking in next lives :)

Np, sometimes I write out of frustration XD

Well yeah ,the stronger and healthier our body is, the stronger and cleaner our soul is too. After all, it's kinda same. We all gonna be strong and hot later hahahahah x)

Also I forgot to mention, sometimes we pick some bodies on rush or when it's important for us to reincarnate in some specific date to do something, it can be even harder to find our perfect body.

Anyways, all okay, and don't be sad for not being blondie or whatever. Evolution is a weird thing... you never know what will happen in the future and how we all gonna evolve

Azorm said:
Louis Cyphre said:
Azorm said:

Np, sometimes I write out of frustration XD

Well yeah ,the stronger and healthier our body is, the stronger and cleaner our soul is too. After all, it's kinda same. We all gonna be strong and hot later hahahahah x)

Also I forgot to mention, sometimes we pick some bodies on rush or when it's important for us to reincarnate in some specific date to do something, it can be even harder to find our perfect body.

Anyways, all okay, and don't be sad for not being blondie or whatever. Evolution is a weird thing... you never know what will happen in the future and how we all gonna evolve
I don't mind.
The future will be brighter for us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back