protection in dreams

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

lucifer666

protection in dreams

Postby lucifer666 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:33 am

so i have been doing aura of protection for a month now and so far i can feel my powerful aura,but the problem is i always get attack in dreams,i am alway dreaming bad dreams and waking up feeling kind of irritated sometimes,the thing is is there any way i can protect my self in dreams,can my aura also protect me on dreams,the enemy have been pushing bad dreams on me and i do not like it at all,i mean i can see it so ovious how i am been attacked and i do not thinks its just a bad dream..i am been attacked for real.and last night i tried to do asral projection and i coundnt although i felt very light and i felt my astral body vibrating i just coundnt.i would also like to know how it feels if one wants to astral project for those who have done this,thank you.

hail satan!!!

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: protection in dreams

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 pm

In my link there is a folder called "Most Important Learning" and this has a pdf called "High Priest Vovim Baghie - Rituals, Magick, Sermons, and the Kundalini Serpent" I found this recently when somebody had a link to it, and it is one of the most important things I've seen. Page 60 starts where he talks about how to destroy the links that they try to put on us. Then he talks about different ways that they attack. It also has some of the best rituals I've seen. :mrgreen:
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Our fears show us where we are weakest, if your being attacked, that means your vulnerable to attacks!

Highly recommend doing the 72 names RTR daily!
Void meditation helps us control our thoughts.

All of our practices increase Bioelectricity, becoming accustomed to higher amounts of this will make enemy attacks comparatively weaker.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:17 am

thanks for the information,will try.and as for the astral projection any idea
have any of you succeeded in doing this,i would like to know how it feels,as i know it will take some practice

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:06 am

lucifer666 wrote:thanks for the information,will try.and as for the astral projection any idea
have any of you succeeded in doing this,i would like to know how it feels,as i know it will take some practice

Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection
Saved this a few months back, Lots of great informatiom
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:47 am

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:35 am

This is the one that is highest to protect against for me, I must admit.

I don’t know how people are gonna see this, but filthy scum like to rape me in a dream. And what is worst, they really seem to enjoy it, and there is really nothing I can do, no matter how much I am trying to defend. They are always in human form, never alien. I still haven’t found a way to protect myself, I cry out for help in my dream. And every time Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses are there for me. But I have to find out way to prevent them from doing this to me, I have to.

SolarRose

Postby SolarRose » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:35 pm

Larissa666 wrote:This is the one that is highest to protect against for me, I must admit.

I don’t know how people are gonna see this, but filthy scum like to rape me in a dream. And what is worst, they really seem to enjoy it, and there is really nothing I can do, no matter how much I am trying to defend. They are always in human form, never alien. I still haven’t found a way to protect myself, I cry out for help in my dream. And every time Father Satan and Gods and Goddesses are there for me. But I have to find out way to prevent them from doing this to me, I have to.

I can sympathise :/
Since I opened my third eye my dreams have been very vivid and contained both good and evil people.
Last night something attacked me by striking me with it's hand right in the genitals. I could actually feel the pain and it's reverberations.
It looked like a human, naked but with no genitalia or breasts, pale-skinned with wavy shoulder-length brown hair. It's face seemed female, as did it's energy.
I cried out angrily (and telepathically) for help as the realisation of what had just occured sank in, then I woke up.
It's the first time something like this has happened though, often I meet very helpful and kind people in dreams.
I, the one that drives out Evil and exits Fate, the house that I enter, Headache and Disorder may not approach and harass it.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:45 pm

Larissa666 wrote:This is the one that is highest to protect against for me, I must admit.

That is different sorry to hear about that. Do you do the Returning Curses Part 1 and 2? Maybe its a thoughtform?
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:12 pm

SolarRose wrote:

I can sympathise :/
Since I opened my third eye my dreams have been very vivid and contained both good and evil people.
Last night something attacked me by striking me with it's hand right in the genitals. I could actually feel the pain and it's reverberations.
It looked like a human, naked but with no genitalia or breasts, pale-skinned with wavy shoulder-length brown hair. It's face seemed female, as did it's energy.
I cried out angrily (and telepathically) for help as the realisation of what had just occured sank in, then I woke up.
It's the first time something like this has happened though, often I meet very helpful and kind people in dreams.

rape them instead, you must be crazy to fight the crazy... this is what they have been trying to do to me, instead i started to dothe same they did to me, i just reversed it, and i kinda gathered the energy and i beat the f*** out of them and started to act totally crazy the same way and i was kinda like "how about i do a bit raping on you???" sooo yeah they got scared as f***... now i have peacefull dreams again ^^

i know this sounds completely insane, but you have to find the link to your strenght and lose yourself from the chains, it is kinda psychological, what i mean is that your psychological strenght is needed to overcome your deepest fears.... the enemy doesnt even know with what to attack me, now they are trying to f*** me up by limiting my option of finding a job and such, life important matters, since i used to be a woman with many many fears, i overcame ALL OF THEM, i know it is easier said then done, but really, the enemy will always try to look into your mind as deep as they can so find at least 1 fear which is the worst for you...but TRUST ME, you can beat it, you will grow stronger, and they will weaken since they will run out of option sooner or later.... i would definitely recomend learning as much as possible to lucid dream, then you will be able to controll the situation in the dream and protect yourself better, talking from experience here, you must hate the enemy, purely with your whole being, YOU MUST BECOME THEIR HORROR AND THEIR FEAR, it is the only way to beat them, do the aura of protection daily, do RTRs, hate more than they hate you, and as i said, the next time they attack you, you must become the horror, you must reverse the situation, dont let them fight you with the fears you have, just become their fear and then start smashing and killing them with demonic blue energy, destroy their existence even the ashes, nothing should be left....

the key is to kill your own fears to become the enemies fear, then you are basicly an atom bomb for them and they will stay away from you
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...