Heat in my heat

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
LightMangoMango

Heat in my heat

Postby LightMangoMango » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, I hope this section is the right place to post this. First of all thanks to JoS and Satan for providing us with the powerful information on the websites.

I am fairly new, dedicated a few weeks ago, and am now doing the 40 day empowerment program of High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, this is the 12th day.

So since I started meditating, I can`t remember exactly when it started, my head went very hot in the evening hours (usually starting around 18:00 (6pm)). Not that hot that I would burn my hands or something like that, but just a general hot/warm unpleasant feeling. Note that it doesn't start right after Im meditating as I do this when I wake up and before I go to sleep.
Does anybody have a clue what this is about? It's not that I cant live while having this but I just wonder what this might be or if it is maybe good/not good when meditating when I get this kind of “issue“.

Thank you very much for reading I hope you can help me

P.s. very offtopic but the astrology section blew my mind when I looked into my birth chart, very revealing, hail satan!

AncientShadow666

Re: Heat in my heat

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:47 pm

where exactly does the heat come from? near the 6th chakra? that can indicate a blockage in the crown chakra if the heat is comming from the 6th chakra or better said from the center of your head... cant say more to that, it could also be that just maaaaybee the meditations are too much for your soul currently, so if you are having heat problems (in general, after meditations) that could also be the problem but if it really is comming from the head and if it is a heat then i would say that this is the crown chakra blockage... i could be wrong, lets see what others will say to that
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

LightMangoMango

Postby LightMangoMango » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Thanks for you answer!
I cannot say where its located exactly at, its more like my whole head being warm/hot, I get the desire to put it in cold water for example.
It also doesnt occur after I meditate, it's more like cooling down a bit when I meditate, my head just gets warm everyday around 6 pm till later in the evening. If it is about the crown chakra, this is good news for me, I will work on the crown chakra soon (currently working on opening the third eye).

Cheers and all the best from germany, Hail Satan!!!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:23 am

This could be a random effect which occurs with awakening kundalini energy. This energy will have have different effects on every body differently at various stages. When you become a master (20 years or more) and raise the kundalini and become like a god it is much more painful. Without pain there is no gain.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

LightMangoMango

Postby LightMangoMango » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:32 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:This could be a random effect which occurs with awakening kundalini energy. This energy will have have different effects on every body differently at various stages. When you become a master (20 years or more) and raise the kundalini and become like a god it is much more painful. Without pain there is no gain.

I think you're right, but dont state kundalini takes 20 years, I read this doesn't apply for anybody who works with Satan/Enki

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:27 pm

The important part is to make the practice part of your daily life.

LightMangoMango wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:This could be a random effect which occurs with awakening kundalini energy. This energy will have have different effects on every body differently at various stages. When you become a master (20 years or more) and raise the kundalini and become like a god it is much more painful. Without pain there is no gain.

I think you're right, but dont state kundalini takes 20 years, I read this doesn't apply for anybody who works with Satan/Enki

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:59 pm

LightMangoMango wrote:

You're right that's a historical estimate as that's the only thing you really have to go off of if you do not know anyone personally/read about it - which there isn't because I've read everything related to the Joy of Satan. Who knows you could do it in 10 years, but I doubt it.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

LightMangoMango

Postby LightMangoMango » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:41 am

@NaziMan12
I actually dont really care how long it will take for me to raise the kundalini, Im just throwing up that HP Maxine Dietrich stated that it is possible in under 2 years, so why are you telling me that you think it will take 10years+ for me? You dont even know me^^
Again Im not saying I will do it in 2 years, 10 years or whatever, Im just a little bit confused concerning different information which is given on the website. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Info.html

@HP Mageson666
Of course, this is what I learned in the last few days. I actually think that I was overdoing some of the exercises and my body was clearly physically overwhelmed.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:10 am

NaziMan12 wrote:
LightMangoMango wrote:

You're right that's a historical estimate as that's the only thing you really have to go off of if you do not know anyone personally/read about it - which there isn't because I've read everything related to the Joy of Satan. Who knows you could do it in 10 years, but I doubt it.

Well, we've also read somewhere that the quickest to attain the Magnum Opus employed 6 years or something like that. So never say never. It depends on your overall degree of advancement when you come to Satanism and the karmas you accumulated.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.