Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Setting achievable goals

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Hello all,

I've been struggling a lot lately with myself and everything going on, only just recently restarting a sustainable meditation schedule. And in all of this I've almost opened my 6th chakra fully, and continued Yoga with the Final RTR every day with only a few days here and there being missed.

I'm starting back at square one with the opening meditations, and doing Yoga, the Final RTR, SaTaNaMa meditation, and Void meditation. But my question is: What actionable goals should I be setting?

Until about mid April I had been continuing a meditation program similar without fail, and am aware I didn't develop much in terms of ability. Is this normal? Or is there something I'm missing? :/

I'm here, and open to all suggestions.

For now I'll keep going, I think I may very well be finally opening my 6th chakra finally :)

Schedule
Morning:
* Kundalini Yoga - 40 minutes
* 2 Minute Void Meditation - 2 minutes
* FINAL RTR x 1 With Returning Curses 1&2 - 24 minutes
* SaTaNaMa x 100 Meditation – 30 minutes

Evening:
# Hatha Yoga - 22 minutes
# 3 Minute Void Meditation - 3 minutes
# Fulan Gong - 20 minutes

Any time:
~ Breathing Foundation meditation - 2 minutes
~ Full Yogic breath 5 rounds - 1 minute
~ Trance Training - 10 minutes

Poweredbythesun said:

If you naturally run on a low energy level like practically all beginners or beginner-ranged members and I don't mean new, I'm talking level here of which I only assume since all of your chakras aren't open yet, then trying too hard with things that are beyond your level even if you keep re-energizing yourself for each meditation will burn you out; and though you expect to make some major advancements you'll actually be making very little because you spread yourself out too thin.

If you look closely at the 40 Day Program you'll notice that 90% of all the workings are workings that involve solely raising your energy. The energy levels you natural run on will gradually increase like muscle growth if you steadily and regularly intake healthy amounts of energy a little beyond your comfort every take, I'm talking that jittery buzz feeling. Obtain that sensation once or twice a day and you'll start acclimating your soul to withstand and run on more energy over time. With higher amounts of energy you'll see your workings producing more results over-time.

I very vaguely recall your last schedule you shared here and I think I remember commenting that you had too much going for you. This schedule here though is perfect and I would suggest sticking with it and don't add anything more to it until at least a month of doing it, because I know this one may exhaust you mentally as well and you'll need an adjustment period. I'm so used to doing like 7 workings a day but even I know I have limits, mostly in time but in my energy as well. Only on weekends do I ever extend anything and it's always the RTR where I'll do like 6 instead of the usual 1 or 3. If you strive for more than you can handle or more than what is capable of giving results, you'll end up disappointing yourself which in turn will make you lose motivation. In these situations a fresh start is exactly what is needed.

Our energy is the most important thing to us as everything, and I mean everything spiritual relies on it.

Kundalini yoga is supposed to be done very fast, very similar to the bellows breath that there was just an artical about. That's why you didn't feel it you didn't do it fast enough. Except for the steps that specifically say to do slowly.

Definitely add another round of Returning Curses to your "evening" schedule. It should be done atleast twice daily if at all possible. The "atleast once a day" given on the JoS is an absolute minimum. If you have the leisure time to do it twice, you should do so no matter what. Protecting yourself is essential.

Do you program the energies in your Satanama meditation? If not, you should start doing this asap. If you are doing it already, you can perhaps change the affirmation there to something that will be immediately helpful to you like "In a positive way for me I am sticking to a healthy schedule at all times, now, continuously, and forever" or something similar. Of course if you do this, first finish a 40-day-cycle of your current Satanama meditation in case you were already using some affirmation beforehand.

If by kundalini yoga you mean the spinal series, this takes about 15 minutes, not 40. It's quick, like the breath of fire as stated by Ol argedco luciftias. Also, I do 111 instead of 108, 11 ties in with the Sun, and 36 for the few that say 26, 36 also ties in with the Sun.

Lydia said:
Also, I do 111 instead of 108, 11 ties in with the Sun, and 36 for the few that say 26, 36 also ties in with the Sun.
I also use those reps, 111 and 36 :)

Lydia said:
If by kundalini yoga you mean the spinal series, this takes about 15 minutes, not 40. It's quick, like the breath of fire as stated by Ol argedco luciftias. Also, I do 111 instead of 108, 11 ties in with the Sun, and 36 for the few that say 26, 36 also ties in with the Sun.

Probably shouldn't mentioned the 40 minutes includes the 15 minute rest period XD Either or, I'll have to try 111 reps tonight :)

Shael said:
Definitely add another round of Returning Curses to your "evening" schedule. It should be done atleast twice daily if at all possible. The "atleast once a day" given on the JoS is an absolute minimum. If you have the leisure time to do it twice, you should do so no matter what. Protecting yourself is essential.

Do you program the energies in your Satanama meditation? If not, you should start doing this asap. If you are doing it already, you can perhaps change the affirmation there to something that will be immediately helpful to you like "In a positive way for me I am sticking to a healthy schedule at all times, now, continuously, and forever" or something similar. Of course if you do this, first finish a 40-day-cycle of your current Satanama meditation in case you were already using some affirmation beforehand.

Thanks for the advice :) Also, here's the SaTaNaMa meditation I do (with affirmation) :D

Screenshot-20190701-114727-Adobe-Acrobat.jpg

Lydia said:

Also, I just tried that method, thanks Lydia :D It really makes a difference

I do have a question though, how do you keep track of reps on the 2nd position? I can either think Sat Nam or count :/ I could try my rosary next session, but don't know how that'll work out.

I can not tell a SS what goals they should take, only suggest.

As I am not a god, far from it. One should consult their GD; their true mentors.

An actionable goal I took, a little while ago, was to completely spiritually destroy the enemy of SS.

I believe one’s meditation program is never perfect in the eyes of some one else but one’s self.

For example, this is an old program I used to do, just a while ago.

Raise the energies.
[Protection] Surya x 216
Take 5 minute break.
Directing energies towards main chakras empowerment along with extensions.
Laum x 216
Take 5
Vaum x 216
Take 5
Raum x 216
Take 5
Aum x 666
Take 15 minutes break.
Haum x 216
Take 5
Gaum x 216
Take 5
Yaum x 216
Take 5
Maum x 216
Take 15.
King and queen. Establishing connection between pineal and solar.
Final x 9 each letter repetition.
[Protection] Surya x 216.
[Protection]Returning curses.
Closing with protection.

1 hour yoga. Grounding my self.
Energy ascension.

There are many wrongs in this program to the eyes of others but to me (my soul), is just perfect.
I always change my routine after 2 or 3 months. Sometimes I go back some beginner stuff.

LightAlgur said:

As I am not a god, far from it. One should consult their GD; their true mentors.

An actionable goal I took, a little while ago, was to completely spiritually destroy the enemy of SS.

I believe one’s meditation program is never perfect in the eyes of some one else but one’s self.

Raise the energies.
[Protection] Surya x 216
Take 5 minute break.
Laum x 216
Take 5
Vaum x 216
Take 5
Raum x 216
Take 5
Aum x 666
Take 15 minutes break.
Haum x 216
Take 5
Gaum x 216
Take 5
Yaum x 216
Take 5
Maum x 216
Take 15.
Closing with protection.

Energy ascension.

There are many wrongs in this program to the eyes of others but to me (my soul), is just perfect.
I always change my routine after 2 or 3 months. Sometimes I go back some beginner stuff.
Please don’t copy this program if you only have a couple months in SS.

Aquarius said:
LightAlgur said:

Raise the energies.
[Protection] Surya x 216
Take 5 minute break.
Laum x 216
Take 5
Vaum x 216
Take 5
Raum x 216
Take 5
Aum x 666
Take 15 minutes break.
Haum x 216
Take 5
Gaum x 216
Take 5
Yaum x 216
Take 5
Maum x 216
Take 15.
Closing with protection.

Energy ascension.

Please don’t copy this program if you only have a couple months in SS.

No kidding, lmao.

That's a Long schedule, and quite alot for just about anyone.

LightAlgur said:
Surya x 216
Take 5 minute break.
Laum x 216
Take 5
Vaum x 216
Take 5
Raum x 216
Take 5
Aum x 666
Take 15 minutes break.
Haum x 216
Take 5
Gaum x 216
Take 5
Yaum x 216
Take 5
Maum x 216
Take 15.
For anyone looking to attempt this, make absolutely sure to add an affirmation after completing each round of chakra vibrations. Something like "In a positive way for me, my ["x" chakra] is completely and fully healthy and empowered permanently". Not programming the energies of this could lead to you empowering the dirt in your chakras as well, passively, which can get very troublesome over time.
Also, something like 18, 27, 36, 44, 55 or 88 vibrations for each are more than enough. If you go for 216 you will most certainly end up rushing through the vibrations, which is bad. Doing a lower amount of vibrations that are in turn more slow, powerful and "dragged out", is much more effective.
Even 18 for each will take a total of around 1 hour for all chakras combined, if you drag out the vibrations lengthily. And this doesn't include the "resting times" that LightAlgur has put there.

Generally it can more than suffice to just do as little as 4, 8, 9, etc. lengthy vibrations into each chakra daily, especially if you focus properly on it. This is for those who are time-pressed and/or still more beginners and intermediates and will still have a substatial effect with proper focus.

4 lengthy, powerful, focused vibrations into a chakra are worth more than 40 rushed and improper vibrations done with an unfocused mind.

LightAlgur said:

This is very good advice for everyone, especially when there are some people who think they tell other people exactly what to put in their schedule without knowing nothing about the other person's inclinations, aptitudes, desires, level of advancement and awareness, and so on. In the end, they just keep projecting what they would put in their beginner routine without taking into account that they are they and the person they believe they are helping is their own person. Spirituality is an individual path and nobody can tell you how to best approach it beside the Gods.

Set goals for yourself, as I'm not in your situation nor do I have any conceivable insight into your progress, as you don't with mine.

But since everybody here is revealing their routine, I guess I'll share mine too.

Cleaning Aura and AoP > 30 minutes of Hatha Yoga > Sun/Moon Breath > Breath of Fire > Sitkari Breath > Lucifer's Grail Breath > Twin Serpent Meditation > Star of Astaroth Meditation > Aura Empowering Meditation > Raum > Chakra Spinning

Finishing off with runic vibrations that changed from time to time depending on what area I wanted to work on, typically vibrated 108x to 216x

I have been meaning to put practising a skill at the end of my meditations.

I either want to start practising telekinesis or putting out a candle fire(i feel more inclined to this option more tbh).

In my experiance when I try to lazer focus on an object /command after 3-5 seconds my mind want to do the exact opposite.

Anyone got tips?

MoonlessNight666 said:
In my experiance when I try to lazer focus on an object /command after 3-5 seconds my mind want to do the exact opposite.
I had the same. For me it was due to past-life traumas about using powers like this. I would recommend first healing this before you attempt to learn these things.
Do a working to free the soul with Munka (waning moon), and/or a working with Wunjo to heal traumas about using your powers. Wunjo usually works well with these types of psychological things. Do the working(s) for 90 days and repeat them a few times if necessary. This may seem lengthy but trust me, if you heal your traumas now instead of "later", you will advance much faster and more enjoyably.

If you have any questions let me know :)

LightAlgur said:
Smart cookie eh :)

I'd call it "common sense" not to tell people what to do during their meditation regiments, because nobody knows anything about anybody else, so a person can throw suggestions but they might not even be remotely suitable.

On general principle, it's important to set goals that an individual can realistically reach depending on what the subject matter is even if the goals are set and maintained as a group.

Good day, everyone :)

I recently updated my routine and SaTaNaMa meditation, so I will provide the updated versions here. I've also been having a better time staying on track lately, hope you all are doing well too :D

New Schedule:

Code:
Schedule – 9/15/2019 Version
(108 minutes total)

To do all together: 

____ Kundalini Yoga + Void Meditation – 30 

____ 2 x Prayers with Aura cleaning – 30 

____ Foundation Meditation – 1

____ Full Yogic Breath 5 rounds – 1

____ SaTaNaMa Meditation x 10 – 5 

____ 5 Minute Void Meditation – 5 

____ Hatha Yoga – 25 

To do any time: 

____ Alternate Nostril breathing meditation 5 rounds – 1 

____ Flow state meditation – 10 to 15

Instructions for Alternate Nostril breathing: 

1. Inhale through left - for a count of four (4)

2.  Hold at the end of the inhale - for a count of six (6)

3. Exhale through right - for a count of four (4)

4. Inhale through right - for a count of four (4)

5. Hold at the end of the inhale - for a count of six (6)

6. Exhale through left - for a count of four (4)

The above constitutes one (1) round.

New Schedule PDF: https://anonfile.com/cbUcN55dnc/Schedule_9-15-2019_SS_Version_pdf

New SaTaNaMa Meditation:
Sa-Ta-Na-Ma-Mk-II.png

New SaTaNaMa Meditation PDF: https://anonfile.com/UaT1N15dn3/SaTaNaMa_Mk._II_pdf

Notes on the Updated SaTaNaMa Meditation: There is one part Before you focus on the energy that I added. You simply vibrate SaTaNaMa going up your chakras, starting with the Base chakra and ending with the 8th (Golden) chakra. S is vibrated into the base, Ah into Sacral, T into Solar Plexus, Ah into Heart, N into Throat, Ah into 6th, M into Crown, Ah into 8th Chakra. (All while doing the hand positions)

I hope this all helps :)

Poweredbythesun said:
Good day, everyone :)

I recently updated my routine and SaTaNaMa meditation, so I will provide the updated versions here. I've also been having a better time staying on track lately, hope you all are doing well too :D

New Schedule:

Code:
Schedule – 9/15/2019 Version
(108 minutes total)

To do all together: 

____ 2 x Prayers with Aura cleaning – 30 

____ Hatha Yoga – 25 

To do any time: 

____ Flow state meditation – 10 to 15

New Schedule PDF: https://anonfile.com/cbUcN55dnc/Schedule_9-15-2019_SS_Version_pdf

New SaTaNaMa Meditation:
Sa-Ta-Na-Ma-Mk-II.png

New SaTaNaMa Meditation PDF: https://anonfile.com/UaT1N15dn3/SaTaNaMa_Mk._II_pdf

Notes on the Updated SaTaNaMa Meditation: There is one part Before you focus on the energy that I added. You simply vibrate SaTaNaMa going up your chakras, starting with the Base chakra and ending with the 8th (Golden) chakra. S is vibrated into the base, Ah into Sacral, T into Solar Plexus, Ah into Heart, N into Throat, Ah into 6th, M into Crown, Ah into 8th Chakra. (All while doing the hand positions)

I hope this all helps :)

I posted my 'disguised' version on accident :/ Here's the blatant one :)

Code:
Schedule – 9/15/2019 Version (108 minutes total)
To do all together: 
____ 2 x RTRs with Returning Curses Part I & II – 30~ 
____ Hatha Yoga – 25 
To do any time: 
____ Trance Training – 10 to 15

5yW7hvl.png

I thought the thumb touched the fingers in the order 1-3-2-4 rather than 1-2-3-4 - or was that a mistake?
(Oops. I chopped off a thumb in the picture by accident.)

Also by "phrase" I think you mean to say syllable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back