Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Most comprehensive website to explain well, everything

StraitShot47

Not counting the Joy of Satan and meditation programs, but basically all world events.

I've never ran into a more comprehensive website that explains all the terror attacks, space, military industrial complex, major conspiracy theories, EVERYTHING. I honestly think every satanist should be required to watch the majority of videos, now here's the website; www.richplanet.net

The truth lies between the far out conspiracies[disinformation] and the offical narrative[distruth]. Which I think Rich does very well and consistently.

Sieg Heil!

No mentions of the Jews and their organizations, which is invariably linked in some way to all of these conspiracies. Satan's Library and the other JoS sited are a lot more comprehensive and well researched and important to read through, though I suppose this site could be a decent additional source link for Satanic activism and something to show people who have yet to escape enemy brainwashing on Satan.

Scion of Atlantis said:
No mentions of the Jews and their organizations, which is invariably linked in some way to all of these conspiracies. Satan's Library and the other JoS sited are a lot more comprehensive and well researched and important to read through, though I suppose this site could be a decent additional source link for Satanic activism and something to show people who have yet to escape enemy brainwashing on Satan.

Someone can't be blatant with this shit, he's already been kicked off youtube basically. Plus people learn by listening and visually easier than reading.

I've watched at least 40 hours of his documentaries he talks about reptiles, jews, illuminati, and the protocols.

He has 10+ interviews with Dr. Kollerstrom, who is a holohoax revisionist. Infact they call him a super revinisionist. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Kollerstrom

Here's Rich's interview with him on the protocols ; https://www.richplanet.net/richp_search.php?ref=247&part=1&search=Protocols

Here's his interview with him on Auschwitz;
https://www.richplanet.net/richp_search.php?ref=225&part=1&search=Auschwitz

I haven't had a look at it yet but based on what you said, it reminds me of a 'survival kit' or 'prepardness kit' or 'mega resource pack' or something similar, which was collected by...I think Reddit users. Searching for it now I couldn't find it. I forgot the name and I never downloaded it, but it was a massive file (archive or similar) which contained loads of information about loads of things. Maybe someone else has come across it, as well, and knows what I'm (trying to be) talking about.

FancyMancy said:
I haven't had a look at it yet but based on what you said, it reminds me of a 'survival kit' or 'prepardness kit' or 'mega resource pack' or something similar, which was collected by...I think Reddit users. Searching for it now I couldn't find it. I forgot the name and I never downloaded it, but it was a massive file (archive or similar) which contained loads of information about loads of things. Maybe someone else has come across it, as well, and knows what I'm (trying to be) talking about.

What you're talking about is a compilation.

This is one guy who talks to the right people about the right things.

Here's Rich on "On the Edge" a UK tv show. Rich gives a breakdown of what his videos are about. One of his first premises is the Genetic origins of Man and Alien intervention. He knows about Orion and the many races of aliens and that some want to make hybrids.

https://youtu.be/M1_l-BTYuI4

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:

What you're talking about is a compilation.

This is one guy who talks to the right people about the right things.

Here's Rich on "On the Edge" a UK tv show. Rich gives a breakdown of what his videos are about. One of his first premises is the Genetic origins of Man and Alien intervention. He knows about Orion and the many races of aliens and that some want to make hybrids.

https://youtu.be/M1_l-BTYuI4
Yes, I think it was a compilation/collection of things. I intended to download it, but due to the size of it I decided not to. I don't know if it is him who you mentioned, but I'll have a look at that. Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back