Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Shitposting

Syd Silver

Lets identify what is shitposting 

First example
 A while ago a guy named Lucifer LeGivorden show up on the forum and told us that he is a veteran in the ocult and satanism and he is practicing for more then 30 years and he has a JewTube chanel and  he joined JoS to learn more, in his second or third post he said that the jews are not the problem !!! also he has no problem to show his real identety to the enemy on his videos ,when he was told that he needs a reality check and deprograming becouse what he was "studied" for 30 years was a lie he said that he has No interest in deprograming and he will not change his beliefs ...,he was going like that for 19 posts 

OK ... would you say that is shitposting ?
Well ... Nope, is Not shitposting becouse his posts were approved not 1 or 2, but 19 and that guy got bored and left saying ..."After having read through a fair amount of the material on this forum and the primary website, I feel that I now have enough info to conclude that I am fundamentally incompatible with Joy of Satan"

Now on the first post of this guy some things were crystal clear 
1. He was not an Aryan or a Gentile, his energy when he posted was literaly like trash, a jew or a jew sub-rase, make sense after all he said that jews are not the problem ...
2. He didn't came here to study anything he came to take some members for his jewtube chanels and bloggs

But again thats Not shitposting ...

Example nr. 2 

A proud member from JoS black community talking with white members of JoS community ...;  "Until the time cave people go back to Europe they will continue to be hated. Non white lands such as South Africa Australia and the Americas belong to non whites and albino rats are not allowed. You’re so superior but you’re being genocided. Lol"

Would you say thats shitposting ? 
Well ... Nope again, it's Not shitposting, this post  was approved 
So if insulting and atacking entire White Race it's not shitposting and it's approved then what is shitposting you may ask ...

Well shitposting is if you reply to that black guy above and you wanna tell him that  White people actually brought civilization in their countries and that if white people didn't came in Africa, Australia or America black people and red people would still live in tribes and still hunt for food and still living like ...etc. etc.

Now brothers and sisters thats shitposting ... and ofcourse post like this are not approved
Now you will say but how come becouse this is the truth ... 
Well yes it's the truth ... but  (qoute) : "it's shiposting and instigate crap"

Example nr. 3
Another black member of JoS community making a brilliant statemant ...

"Perhaps it makes you feel better, but it's not warranted. We have a war, and without us, you would be more or so exticnt in the coming future. We are a majority and you a minority."

Offcourse this is Not shitposting as well ... it's a complete lie, it's offensinve for entire White Race but Nope its not shitposting and it's approved

This guy actually thinks that blacks are helping whites to not get exctinct ::)))
Ok so if you reply to this guy and tell him that white people actually built / invented/ created everything on this Planet, yes a minority like that, becouse strenght does not stay in how many you are but in who you are and what you are, and We are Aryans, Satan's Sons and Daughters and We will win this war with or whithout you, our history is full of wars nothing new for us, but you ... blacks and other non-whites can you win this war without us ... 

Well if you replay that  then offcourse ... it's shitposting and it's not gona be approved
Again yes its the truth ... but doesn't mather  (qoute) ; "it's shitposting and instigate crap"

Ok i could continue but i think you got the point 
Whats your opinion about this and If you have other example please share so that we stay updated regarding shitposts ...

Ofcourse if HP Cobra allows this topic, otherwise this problem will be  "solved" by just saying shitposting, topic deleted and we pretend there is no problem instead to find answers and solutions.

Looks like someone is butthurt that his posts didn't get approved.

If the mods disapprove your posts then there's usually a good reason for it. Check the way you word yourself, if you commonly use slurs or make deaththreats, or otherwise just spread misinformation.

Of course there can be mistakes sometimes in what is approved and what is disapproved, as I'd imagine the mods are busy too, but if it happens this many times in a row for you, you might wanna reflect a bit on how you express yourself as I wouldnt be surprised if you have some serious issues in this regard.

First example
 A while ago a guy named LuciferGivorden show up on the forum and told us that he is a veteran in the ocult and satanism and he is practicing for more then 30 years and he has a JewTube chanel and  he joined JoS to learn more, in his second or third post he said that the jews are not the problem !!! also he has no problem to show his real identety to the enemy on his videos ,when he was told that he needs a reality check and deprograming becouse what he was "studied" for 30 years was a lie he said that he has No interest in deprograming and he will not change his beliefs ...,he was going like that for 19 posts 

This is called giving him a chance. He was given his chance and took the boot, plus, his links and advertising to his channel were removed, which is probably what pissed him off.

Racially he was not a jew, which shows you can't even recognize a jew. The said person was at least seemingly White, but he was of inferior moral quality. The backlash appears to have come as he came here to advertise and then in a desperate attempt to get 20 subscribers he started 'criticizing' us and playing cop.

We are open to all Satanists, whether or not they will weasel out and act like the guy above that is their own business and also, loss.

Example nr. 2

A proud member from JoS black community talking with white members of JoS community ...;  "Until the time cave people go back to Europe they will continue to be hated. Non white lands such as South Africa Australia and the Americas belong to non whites and albino rats are not allowed. You’re so superior but you’re being genocided. Lol"

White people need to see that yes, don't feel guilty and cry a river, because others want to also exterminate you, to take this in consideration.

Good value to approve this post, very good value. No value to really reply to.

I disapproved other and grosser comments however, a few of them quite hardcore, because they had more negative in them than positive.

Well shitposting is if you reply to that black guy above and you wanna tell him that  White people actually brought civilization in their countries and that if white people didn't came in Africa, Australia or America black people and red people would still live in tribes and still hunt for food and still living like ...etc. etc.

Any reasonable person would know this, though, and even the person who posted this inaccurate thing. But they want to beef about that, they aren't here to change their mind or know more. Regardless, to approve said post shows you what the other side thinks of you.

The above guy was not here to exchange facts or education, just to hate. The comment was approved to display it, not to have a logical argument with a person devoid of logic.

If you follow into the Ooga Booga nonsense train, then this is shitposting.

If you continue on this like "ooga booga nigga we wuz civilizing u n shiet nikka" the shitposting continues into eternity. He then replies and what is the result is a useless beef from people [like you] who don't have any posts but actually like to light fires cause you're just pissed off.

How moderation happens is up to the mods. 99.9% of messages go through and this is why people are sometimes even pissed off.

Since your post sounded more like a reasonable complaint and criticism I also answered you, your other reply was just oil on the fire, and it wasn't the only one that was rejected, as some people consider that to make edgy remarks is superior to logic but it's not.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
First example
 A while ago a guy named LuciferGivorden show up on the forum and told us that he is a veteran in the ocult and satanism and he is practicing for more then 30 years and he has a JewTube chanel and  he joined JoS to learn more, in his second or third post he said that the jews are not the problem !!! also he has no problem to show his real identety to the enemy on his videos ,when he was told that he needs a reality check and deprograming becouse what he was "studied" for 30 years was a lie he said that he has No interest in deprograming and he will not change his beliefs ...,he was going like that for 19 posts 

This is called giving him a chance. He was given his chance and took the boot, plus, his links and advertising to his channel were removed, which is probably what pissed him off.

Racially he was not a jew, which shows you can't even recognize a jew. The said person was at least seemingly White, but he was of inferior moral quality. The backlash appears to have come as he came here to advertise and then in a desperate attempt to get 20 subscribers he started 'criticizing' us and playing cop.

We are open to all Satanists, whether or not they will weasel out and act like the guy above that is their own business and also, loss.

Example nr. 2

White people need to see that yes, don't feel guilty and cry a river, because others want to also exterminate you, to take this in consideration.

Good value to approve this post, very good value. No value to really reply to.

I disapproved other and grosser comments however, a few of them quite hardcore, because they had more negative in them than positive.

Any reasonable person would know this, though, and even the person who posted this inaccurate thing. But they want to beef about that, they aren't here to change their mind or know more. Regardless, to approve said post shows you what the other side thinks of you.

The above guy was not here to exchange facts or education, just to hate. The comment was approved to display it, not to have a logical argument with a person devoid of logic.

If you follow into the Ooga Booga nonsense train, then this is shitposting.

If you continue on this like "ooga booga nigga we wuz civilizing u n shiet nikka" the shitposting continues into eternity. He then replies and what is the result is a useless beef from people [like you] who don't have any posts but actually like to light fires cause you're just pissed off.

How moderation happens is up to the mods. 99.9% of messages go through and this is why people are sometimes even pissed off.

Since your post sounded more like a reasonable complaint and criticism I also answered you, your other reply was just oil on the fire, and it wasn't the only one that was rejected, as some people consider that to make edgy remarks is superior to logic but it's not.

I see now and i understand 

I wont follow into Ooga Booga  and i didn't wanted to light any fire 
Yes it pissed me off when i saw posts like that, i mean it's not enough that we see them daily on the streets how they defies us on our own countries now we have to accept being isulted and attacked even here ... but now i got it, i understand why you approved posts like that
In a way of saying We tend to forget some things and you found an easy way to remind us

Thank you for clarifying these things 

Approving the second example was a good move to teach also non whites.
I wonder what that guy is doing on this forum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back