Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help demon summon

Hekate said:
I am trying summon demon but failed. What is doing?
Well bro. I don't know what you've done, or how you failed, is it like you didn't hear/see or feel his or her presence? If that's what happened you didn't fail, you are just not enough advanced to feel the one you were calling. I've told you last time when you ve asked to first empower yourself, and when I'm saying ''empowering'' I mean, not only a meditation today, a week or more for rest then another one and you are already at a level were you can do whatever you want to. Search for the 40 days routine of HP HC. I think you ll find it in Ol argedco luciftias link: https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A . This will be a good start for you. After getting strong enough and being able to hear astrally(you find those meditation also in his link , i think as screenshots of JoS, or just go to JoS in the meditation section) then try again, the method to call a god/goddess is also on JoS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back