Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanism In History The Renaissance In Germany

Mageson666

Satanism In History The Renaissance In Germany

In the 16th century there was a major occultist movement in Germany that involved Satanism:

"One of the occultists of this early German period was Dr. Johann Georg Faust, who later became the subject of Johann Wolgang von Goethe's Faust. Faust is believed to have been an itinerant alchemist, astrologer, and magician of the German Renaissance who invoked one of Satan's officer named Mephistopheles in the woods outside of the German city of Wittenberg. Goethe's tale is both literal and symbolic.

One popular grimoire written in Wittenberg at this time instructed the magician to renounce God and "completely swear to Lucifer, ruler of the Dark Abyss."[1]

Satanism was part of the Renaissance, The fact is Wittenberg was chosen for the work of Faust because as the major center of the Renaissance it was a major seat of open Satanism as the books from Wittenberg that have survived show. The images of the Demon sigils also appear in Alchemical images from this time, they are based on transforming the soul into the spiritual light body the state of Lucifer.

Source:
The Path Of The Dragon, Mark Pinkham

Wittenberg is also where Lutheranism kicked off. Was Martin Luther a jew, given that he had jewish associates in his earlier life and initially spoke favorably of them, or was he a Satanic agent covertly working to destroy the Catholic church? From the outset, I really doubt he was a Satanist. His wife in particular looks uniquely jewish, almost reptilian, though it is possible she was painted in an unflattering light.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharina_von_Bora

If Luther was a jew, it could explain why Wittenberg was targeted, since it had notable residents involved in the occult. Is Wittenberg on any strong ley lines? Today the city is officially called Lutherstadt Wittenberg.

Maybe if one day a sermon on Martin Luther could be organized, that would be good to read for those of us who don't know the full scope of Luther or the Protestant Reformation.

Sorry if this post is off track, it's just that reading the city name Wittenberg set off some alarm bells.

HP Mageson666 said:
"completely swear to Lucifer, ruler of the Dark Abyss."[1]

Is Dark Abyss a allegory for something?

The color dark is used to show the transformation of the soul.
Abyss means underwourld. compared to chakras could be base chakra.

in the base chakra rests the kundalini if not awakened.

Ruler of Dark Abyss = Ruler over the kundalini transformation/awakening. Which he is.

Am I right ? Anyway thank you for this sermon HP Mageson666 :D

That is very interesting, can you please upload us pdf copy of The Path Of The Dragon

Louis Cyphre said:
Is Pinkham an SS? Is he Our guy?

No, he is an enemy Freemason who poses at his own version of being a "Templar" based on what he claims a "Templar was" [His jewish friends and financial backers told him so, after all] who essentially uses Christos and "Christianity", and has had even here a couple of agents here of his own, that like to promote his line of thinking, which is to unite "every religion" into a specific borg style alien grey hybrid between Judaism, Christianity, all while kissing Satan's ass in the meanwhile process.

He makes sure to praise the jews as his lords and masters every turn he gets to keep his revenue going, with which he creates more books to essentially write half truth and half leprosy about Satan's agenda.

His books while containing information (in the shower of all information many people lose sight of his greater agenda that he promotes), most of which is copy pasted from the ancient world knowledge, or included in research here, and even if recommended, does contain a very jewish subversive method that others mimic who have the same goal as him in mind, ie, to equate Satanism with "Christianity" because they are jews and do this on purpose for subversive purposes.

Pinkham is a jew and a subversion of a very specific caliber and purpose, who also has a groupie here, but it's all under control as the Gods are aware of what they are trying to pull.

Many of the things he takes as 'granted' in his books are also loose disinformation, because he wants to create Globalism in the form of a religion, all while kissing Satan's ass, as some jews typically do to try to gain an inside with the other agenda they have at hand.

Be careful of this fat viper, he is a new-ager jew of a strange mixture, meant to hijack Satanism and turn it into Christianity as is one of his other cohorts.

Of course his subversive elements and hatched eggs may denounce him after this post, so do not get fooled.

Fuchs said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Ruler of Dark Abyss = Ruler over the kundalini transformation/awakening. Which he is.

The Abyss is symbolism of the base chakra, and also "Hel" or the "Underworld".

Traditionally thanks to jewish disinformation, and because the "Hated Serpent" resides on the base, Satan was called "Lord of the Underworld".

The jews who lazily assembled the bible, also wrote and related him to "Hades" and "Lord of Hades", which is the code word of the Base Chakra, thus affirming the validity and the thievery they have done to Paganism in yet one more time in the bible.

"Hades" comes from "Hαδης" which means the "Lowest of the lowest depths", where one cannot go further down from. This is the base chakra, where the 7 chakras do "End" and there is no lower.

Askell said:
Wittenberg is also where Lutheranism kicked off. Was Martin Luther a jew, given that he had jewish associates in his earlier life and initially spoke favorably of them, or was he a Satanic agent covertly working to destroy the Catholic church? From the outset, I really doubt he was a Satanist. His wife in particular looks uniquely jewish, almost reptilian, though it is possible she was painted in an unflattering light.

If Luther was a jew, it could explain why Wittenberg was targeted, since it had notable residents involved in the occult. Is Wittenberg on any strong ley lines? Today the city is officially called Lutherstadt Wittenberg.

Maybe if one day a sermon on Martin Luther could be organized, that would be good to read for those of us who don't know the full scope of Luther or the Protestant Reformation.

Sorry if this post is off track, it's just that reading the city name Wittenberg set off some alarm bells.

It is not off track as some things are written so that inquirers will go later on, and confuse themselves with given shit that results from false interpolations. Indeed this has been a lingering problem, in the general context of promoting "Christos" and other dumb interpolations such as how "The first Christians were against the Jews of the Evil Old Testament" and other bullshit.

All of the above logical interpolations have been created by the church to deceive the "Simpleton goyim slaves" and keep them from revolting to effectively returning to Paganism.

Within the context of the above Judaism and Jewish memetics, which are unfounded by history and are only a result of hearsay.

The sum up of Luther's story is this:

Luther was a jew and when he saw that the normal church was losing influence in the Middle Ages due to the fact it was infested with kikes, as good crypto-jew himself, and in awareness that they would be butchered by the upcoming apocalypse of thought from the gradual re-emergence of Pagan, ie, Satanic elements, he resorted to open another jew religious front in order to resell the same crap but from a different standpoint, and to continue the foul jewish christianity, creating Protestantism, another foul jewish mushroom that has ruined Europe and created even more toxicity in the already infested and jewish controlled church world. He pretended to hate jews and side with the goyim slaves in order to suppress their revolt and rapid awakening rates, which he partly succeeded into.

The above is Luther in a paragraph.

If Luther has any place close to anything resembling Satan, this will have to be in a private dimension where Satan punishes his enemies in ways better be left unsaid, because this jew and his related company has done an excessive amount of damage to Satan and his reputation, and destroyed his people for centuries and even to this very day. The cult of Protestantism later gave on rise to other and more dangerous jew infested cults, such as the Mormons, making matters even worse.

sonnenkraft said:
That is very interesting, can you please upload us pdf copy of The Path Of The Dragon

After reading some posts it seems pinkham is JEW ,, dear hoodedcobra ignore my first comment i dont need pdf copy :D :D :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The Abyss is symbolism of the base chakra, and also "Hel" or the "Underworld".

Traditionally thanks to jewish disinformation, and because the "Hated Serpent" resides on the base, Satan was called "Lord of the Underworld".

The jews who lazily assembled the bible, also wrote and related him to "Hades" and "Lord of Hades", which is the code word of the Base Chakra, thus affirming the validity and the thievery they have done to Paganism in yet one more time in the bible.

"Hades" comes from "Hαδης" which means the "Lowest of the lowest depths", where one cannot go further down from. This is the base chakra, where the 7 chakras do "End" and there is no lower.

Thanks for the explanation HP. Hoodedcobra 666.

Fuchs said:
HP Mageson666 said:

This is symbolic of the stages of the magnum opus , nigredo .... Here's more https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

sonnenkraft said:
sonnenkraft said:

After reading some posts it seems pinkham is JEW ,, dear hoodedcobra ignore my first comment i dont need pdf copy :D :D :D

I saw a picture of him only once when I was googling around one of his books, with his wife. Confusing case. His wife looks like a hebrew witch, and how he extolls the holy jews all the time is just indicator of either a super shabbos goyim, or a jew.

Luther was a Jew, he wrote about how people would often accuse him of being Jewish, he was never touched by the Catholic Church as he was being funded by Cardinals from the inside. Its probably Luther started at Wittenberg because this was a major location of anti-Christian organization there was a lot of secularist and occultists who were promoting anti-Christian ideals. He was there to subvert.

Luther and Calvin the two leaders of the reformation were both Jewish, Calvin's real name was Cohen. The Jews needed to keep the Christian program going and a protester is still under their control and giving their energy to their thought form.

Around this time people were openly wanting to return to Hellenism and leave Christianity behind.

Askell said:

Pinkham is not "Our Guy" but he is not against Satanism either as his books shows. I doubt he is Jewish, however he has never been able to free himself of Christianity and what happens with such is there is not a strong ability to separate out information this is the effects of how this spell works on the mind. He promotes a confused situation. He calls out the Jews in one of his books and then promotes a form of Christianity as well. I just think he does not understand the whole situation. This confusion is normal in a lot of authors works because the enemy has done their job so well.

Louis Cyphre said:

Hel means Shining City which is traditionally the image of the root chakra in the east. Note how many European cities have Hel in the name. Hellas the name of ancient Greece relates to the Shining Ones and Hello our greeting in English comes from the word for sun. Mula relates to Star in the ancient language the solar star of the serpent. The symbol of the rising sun is the symbol of the serpent rising.

This guy has definitely come around this forum or our groups, certainly, more than one time. He even went open with his discoveries after the JoS's founding, so in my opinion, he is just shilling real bad at this point.

His case is way less simple than just an old guy stuck in xianity. He clearly knows what he is doing and what his purpose is in the whole thing as disinforming and pushing the New Age as the other page of Judaism to people who are on the "Side of Satan".

There is no way this guy hasn't read Kabbalah Exposed or none of the sermons posted around these subjects, so this leaves two cases: Willful ignorance, or outright jewish agency.

Kissing the ass of the Gods while he is at it, isn't helping either. I recently got my hands in one of his books which was never sourced here, total crap, promoting drugs also.

HP Mageson666 said:
Pinkham is not "Our Guy" but he is not against Satanism either as his books shows. I doubt he is Jewish, however he has never been able to free himself of Christianity and what happens with such is there is not a strong ability to separate out information this is the effects of how this spell works on the mind. He promotes a confused situation. He calls out the Jews in one of his books and then promotes a form of Christianity as well. I just think he does not understand the whole situation. This confusion is normal in a lot of authors works because the enemy has done their job so well.

Louis Cyphre said:

His first book I am aware of, The Return Of The Serpents Of Wisdom, was published in 1997 which is around half a decade before the JoS. And the style and theme of it is consistent with his other books as well. He is a Theosophist and this is the main guiding narrative in his works. There are many books on the market with the same Theosophical narratives in them. The fellow just has his own beliefs and has been consistent within them from the first book I am aware of to the current book.

Theosophy is what dominates the New Age market in America. Its almost impossible to find anything without Theosophy. Don't expect some one who has their own belief system they have put together over years and influences to just drop everything because they might have read the JoS. It would be good but its not realistic. Icke has read the JoS but he can't shake off his own narrative.

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 said:
This guy has definitely come around this forum or our groups, certainly, more than one time. He even went open with his discoveries after the JoS's founding, so in my opinion, he is just shilling real bad at this point.

His case is way less simple than just an old guy stuck in xianity. He clearly knows what he is doing and what his purpose is in the whole thing as disinforming and pushing the New Age as the other page of Judaism to people who are on the "Side of Satan".

There is no way this guy hasn't read Kabbalah Exposed or none of the sermons posted around these subjects, so this leaves two cases: Willful ignorance, or outright jewish agency.

Kissing the ass of the Gods while he is at it, isn't helping either. I recently got my hands in one of his books which was never sourced here, total crap, promoting drugs also

HP Mageson666 said:
Hel means Shining City which is traditionally the image of the root chakra in the east. Note how many European cities have Hel in the name. Hellas the name of ancient Greece relates to the Shining Ones and Hello our greeting in English comes from the word for sun. Mula relates to Star in the ancient language the solar star of the serpent. The symbol of the rising sun is the symbol of the serpent rising.

Thanks for the explanation HP Mageson666.

Fuchs said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I notice some nights real late, it's real quiet out, people are resting and What I might refer to as, "energy pollution", is at a minimum. I have always found myself able to feel energy much easier on these dark quiet nights. Thoughts are clear, everything gets pleasantly mysterious. It is stated somewhere that this is the preferred time for mages to do their workings, and I believe this to be part of the reason why.

Bravera said:
Fuchs said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I notice some nights real late, it's real quiet out, people are resting and What I might refer to as, "energy pollution", is at a minimum. I have always found myself able to feel energy much easier on these dark quiet nights. Thoughts are clear, everything gets pleasantly mysterious. It is stated somewhere that this is the preferred time for mages to do their workings, and I believe this to be part of the reason why.

Dark = minimum energy pollution base chakra (abyss) ruler ? your explantion about dark is informative, but in the contex of dark abyss ruler may not fit.

Bravera said:
I notice the same thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back