Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun square /VoC

Jtnich16

I mistakenly started a sun square on a void moon. What will happen? I forgot to check lunarium before doing the working. What’s the best thing to do?

techieaki said:
I mistakenly started a sun square on a void moon. What will happen? I forgot to check lunarium before doing the working. What’s the best thing to do?

I can't say for sure what will happen but most likely the working just won't be successful. My advice to you is to just cut off the working completely, mentally sever it to a complete and total cancellation and 'push' it away to make room for a new working, visualize the energies of the working disintegrating into nothing separating it completely from yourself and returning it back to the aether. I would personally spend a week of doing this thoroughly if you went far into the working and let it dissipate before starting over.

Ghost in the Machine said:
techieaki said:

I can't say for sure what will happen but most likely the working just won't be successful. My advice to you is to just cut off the working completely, mentally sever it to a complete and total cancellation and 'push' it away to make room for a new working, visualize the energies of the working disintegrating into nothing separating it completely from yourself and returning it back to the aether. I would personally spend a week of doing this thoroughly if you went far into the working and let it dissipate before starting over.
There is no need to do this, just stop the working and start another one at the right time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back