Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun square /VoC

Jtnich16

I mistakenly started a sun square on a void moon. What will happen? I forgot to check lunarium before doing the working. What’s the best thing to do?

Any working of magick that is started during the VoC will fail. Wait until another Sunday to start a new one.

techieaki said:
I mistakenly started a sun square on a void moon. What will happen? I forgot to check lunarium before doing the working. What’s the best thing to do?
Anything that is started on a Void of Moon is not going to happen. So i say stop the working and the next Sunday start It again.

techieaki said:

I think starting during a void moon makes it invalid and you have to wait until the next Sunday and start over again.
I started the Sun square in the first hour of the Sun for Sunday, which was at about 7:00AM where I live, and the void moon didn't happen until around 11:00AM So I think im in the clear with my Square.

I remember seeing a post saying that you shouldn't start squares during a void moon, even if the squares have nothing to do with the moon. Its a magical working the same as any other spells/meditations, so Id say that starting during a void moon will obviously make it fail the same way with any other workings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back