Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Resetting a spell

Sicksix666

So say you accidentally start a spell when the moon is in an unintended sign, how do you go about restarting the spell without the attributes of the unwanted moon zodiac following it? My understanding of spells is that once you start them on a certain moon sign, it doesn't matter when you empower and work on the spell afterwards since it was begun on that date, even on a VoC moon. I read that somewhere on an RTR topic posted by a High Priest/Priestess, that since you do an RTR on a VoC moon date it is still effective because the project was initially started at an intended time.

Thank you in advance.
Ave Satanas

Just stop the working for 2-3 days at minimum and then start it again on your intended moon sign. No energies will be carried over.

The RTRs work in this way because, once started, they have been continued every single day by a few people at least, which keeps the energies going. So even if you yourself skip a day of RTRs and then "start" them again during a VoC, it will still work normally as the energies have stayed in motion due to other people doing it even while you were skipping.

Just start it at another date when there is no voc, it’s as simple as that.

so long as you stop the working, it stops growing.

to undo it, another working during appropriate time to remove the unwanted side effects. you don't have to completely undo a working, but you can remove the unwanted side effect as it is an obstacle. basically you "reset" it by stopping and starting it again, while removing the bad parts of it.

you CAN completely undo the working, but, is that the best option? (rhetorical, for you to decide)

666Esoteric666 said:
So say you accidentally start a spell when the moon is in an unintended sign, how do you go about restarting the spell without the attributes of the unwanted moon zodiac following it? My understanding of spells is that once you start them on a certain moon sign, it doesn't matter when you empower and work on the spell afterwards since it was begun on that date, even on a VoC moon. I read that somewhere on an RTR topic posted by a High Priest/Priestess, that since you do an RTR on a VoC moon date it is still effective because the project was initially started at an intended time.

Thank you in advance.
Ave Satanas
Lmao at your picture at the end dude ... Anyway skip
A couple
Of days and get it
Out ur minds aswel then restart it during the proper time and follow ur intuition if it
Feels off when u restart it reconstruc ur affirmation alil bit but make sure
U affirming
Correctly and know that u are open
To the manifestation because if u ain't it won't work I utalise hypnosis when I can to sort of open
My mind and self to
A certain manifestation I desire sometimes thru programmings or even past life karmas and xianity we are closed off to things that we actually want like money or love etc hypnosis can help
This can
Help
Break down
Barriers in the mind
Then u will
Start to feel ur workings have more solid
Power , Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back