Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Retarded Gurus in Satanism.

ahana666

Hello Everyone, I want to talk about my experience with some very retarded people that fuck up the mind of other persons.

I apologize for my bad english, but I'll try my best to explain you everything right.

Some time ago, when me and and my friend dedicated our souls we found a group of Italian satanists.

We stayed in here for 1 or 2 months and then we left because all the retarded shit that admins said about Joy Of Satan Clergy and other things.

First of all, I know that the admins of the group will read this but honestly I don't give a duck about them, people need to know the truth and not be brainwashed by these retarded people.

First of all, they have really delusional thinking about races in general.

As HoodedCobra said they " believe in Nordic Purism as some sort of religion "

They always said that brown hair and brown / dark eyes are from a racial mixture with black people and that these traits are " impure ".

This is some very retarded thinking, and the fact that there are more than 40 people in this group that believe in what the admins say is very sad.

People in this group that had brown hair and brown eyed felt very sad about themselves, and started to obsess with blue eyes and being blonde.

You can read more about this in my post here : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21177

But now here is the saddest and most cringiest part :

They always brainwashed people with the belief that if you eat meat you will never become a Godhead.

They always said " VegetARIAN " as a fucking excuse to say that Vegetarianism is natural and that it's a " ARYAN " concept and everybody *MUST* follow this delusional belief to become Godhead.

They attacked me for saying " I think that meal 2 or 3 times in a week is good for me", I said that your diet doesn't matter, only meditation and spiritual advancement can make you a Godhead.

The admins said that the brown parts in the eye are toxins and with vegetarianism you can remove the brown ""TOXINS"" to achieve blue or green eyes. lol.

They said that they are more advanced than JoS and they even invented the final RTR lmao.

GlV2bzB.jpg

(You can see at the top 23 members, yeah, but they had another group of people, so there were 40 people in their crappy community.

Rudraya Wrote : " THE FINAL RTR is an idea of HELAN36 and this is why we have the task to correct JoS.

Their goal was to alienate people from our Gods. They always said that all the gods give a fuck about us, and even our Guardian Demon is never there for us. They always used put jokes on the people like me that tried to speak with the gods via an ouija board or in other ways.

They even said that not all of the Gods listed in the site of JoyOfSatan are real. And most of them are corrupted and are from the jewish goetia

BgYVeo7.jpg

They said that JoS ideals lack in scientific research, and that Maxine is lying when she says that the Final RTR is from Azazel.

pGjRFak.jpg

Azur wrote : " I'ts obvious that we are against some things that JoS says, we are against all the wrong things that JoS says.

JoS lacks of Scientific research, I even don't believe that the final RTR is from Azazel, it's from Helan because he sent a mail to Hooded Cobra some weeks ago ( let me correct you here, 4, 5 or more months ago. )

A member of this community " KAMA SATYA " named " Leben " had some very delusional thinking about Gods.

He claimed multiple times that He had sex with a real GODDESS and that our Gods do not listen to us for important things but they listen to us for having sex because sex is more important.

What the fuck.

Here, :
3DJOqtq.jpg

Azur Says : " Do you really think that If two people get in contact with a God stays in here to listen to our beliefs? No, if they can get in contact with a God a God will tell them a lot of things to help a world "

Yeah, like they haven't told anything to us yet.

Here is another funny thing :
IP3za9b.jpg

My friend says : " There are a lot of factors to pay attention to (he's speaking about the vegetarian things), not becuase I'm under the influence of my friend but because I've noticed a lot of contraddictions in all of the members and on vary arguments "

Rudraya says : What Arguments?

My friend Says : " For example, a lot of times I've read that our Gods do not have the time for us, but you claimed multiple times that you speak with a God "

Rudraya says : It's True

So yeah, you can see that everything in this group is about the fucking "gurus" of the group, and every other member cannot speak with any god without getting joked on.

sUpjZxU.jpg

Rudraya says : This information is accessible only to us, we are lucky to know these things, not even JoS know these things

Here :

They said that JoS is trying to program people mentally and they have a really rough and " military " type of approach.

Leben even said " We're obsessed with purification of our body with vegetarianism because we want to become as pure as possible ".

Some people like me and my friend noticed the delusional thinking of the group and we left.

I wanted to say, be really aware of these fake gurus.

They even deleted my message about a genocide by the jews because they said that It's too gore ( I haven't sent any gore stuff ) and they deleted my message.

After We left they called us " Jews " and they continue to send us negative energy.

I dunno how many times I have to say that people should not assemble in groups with retards and waste their time, as these people are spiteful and in general they ruin brains, but it appears that some people like to get intense mental problems and suffering instead, rather than advance without impediment.

So that's up to people to suffer the consequences.

For example as I skim through this [didn't read all the details, sorry, no time], I see that this person is building a religion around their dick.

No idea why people take these things seriously.

Yes, some darker features come from "admixture". Every case of whites has to be inspected on a regional and background basis, as this only holds water in SOME cases. An example here is Finland where many people have Asiatic strain, but they remain White, and even many Russians are White, but others towards Mongolia are White with a strong Asiatic strain, sometimes, almost classifying them as Asians.

The Mongols in Europe also did admixture, and this created also some hybridization, which after generation was returned back to normal but left behind a few remnants of features, such as straight black hair. The bloodlines have been re-whitened to the extent this is almost of no importance right now, at all.

The degree, extent and importance of said admixture is possibly thousands of years behind, going as far as 1000, 2000 or more years, and the pools of genetics have been clean mostly since. The result is that white and stably white subraces, who are white.

Nordics who are actually White, and are not "Nordic Looking" such as Germans, Swedes, Netherlanders, Icelanders, are the root of our race. But one does not have to be a specific way to classify as White.

If anything, visuals can be deceiving, as jews and many others who have questionable backgrounds have a lot of "White" looking characteristics. There are even jews or total rabbis with blue eyes, and even blonde hair, but also red hair.

There is no need to panic about any of this.

ahana666 said:
Hello Everyone
After We left they called us " Jews " and they continue to send us negative energy.

Never join any groups. It is obvious these people are weak, stupid and delusional with a gigantic ego thinking they are better than the gods or something like that just forget about them they can eat shit and die they are not important and will never succeed in life good thing you posted this thread to notify people what happens in the groups of dms that "claim" they are satanists. Wish you all the best.

ahana666 said:
They always said " VegetARIAN " as a fucking excuse to say that Vegetarianism is natural and that it's a " ARYAN " concept and everybody *MUST* follow this delusional belief to become Godhead.

With that logic, tell them nobody is actually White unless they were born by cesARIAN section. A natural childbirth, means you are not white and will never reach Godhead. Lol.

I am fairly certain that every group that is "for JoS members" has at least one infiltrator there to stir up crap. Which is why I only communicate via email.

Lydia said:
ahana666 said:

With that logic, tell them nobody is actually White unless they were born by cesARIAN section. A natural childbirth, means you are not white and will never reach Godhead. Lol.

I am fairly certain that every group that is "for JoS members" has at least one infiltrator there to stir up crap. Which is why I only communicate via email.
lol, in italian cesarian becomes cesario so the joke is not usable. :lol:

I'm going to start a group like this and make up a bunch of bullshit so I get a bunch of dipshits to admire me. It sounds like fun!

latest

Behold the image of your supreme guru, highest priest of satan and all that stuff. All the stuff in JoS is fake goy- my fellow satanists. To reach godhood you must give me your credit card information and send nudes.

Worship me mortals all who question me are jews and liars

Dahaarkan said:
I'm going to start a group like this and make up a bunch of bullshit so I get a bunch of dipshits to admire me. It sounds like fun!

latest

Behold the image of your supreme guru, highest priest of satan and all that stuff. All the stuff in JoS is fake goy- my fellow satanists. To reach godhood you must give me your credit card information and send nudes.

Make sure to also slander me on a daily basis, this is fundamental in the success of the group. Call me a dictator, suppressor, jew, slander me a lot. This is key to make people think one is HAWT SHIET.

Call us all stupid as I didn't believe in you and convince the members how superior you are by pretending to have a risen serpent but being totally useless and a retard, while also doing nothing useful in particular.

To rise your credibility to the highest regard you also have to do things like that:

'HOODEDCOBRA STOLE MY DONUT! HE DIDN't WANT TO ACCEPT ME TO PREACH TO ANYONE ON WHY I HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A WATERMELON ON THE ASTRAL AND HOW THIS ROSE MY SERPENT! WHAT A TOTAL DEGENERATE IS HE! *slander slander slander* *repetition of what the JoS already says* FUCK HIM!'

Lydia said:
ahana666 said:

Veget-Aryan maybe this means Vegeta from Dragonball Z was Aryan?

Vegeta-Aryan.

Go Vegan and turn into Vegeta, this is what this code means.

mY Iq So Hai I'm AsCendud

iu

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dahaarkan said:

latest

Make sure to also slander me on a daily basis, this is fundamental in the success of the group. Call me a dictator, suppressor, jew, slander me a lot.
Like...dude, you're not falling victim to inferiority syndrome, Stockholm syndrome, masoch(r)ist syndrome, are you?! :eek: Someone, quickly - get a priest to get HPHC some exercises or a bike for him to ride!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mY Iq So Hai I'm AsCendud

iu
Where the fuck's the rest of your right arm, HC? It has some pus dripping out of it. Oh, wait - "god" can't heal amputees. Understood. By the way, I like your firey hair.

fyJ3bAJ.gif

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dahaarkan said:

latest

Make sure to also slander me on a daily basis, this is fundamental in the success of the group. Call me a dictator, suppressor, jew, slander me a lot. This is key to make people think one is HAWT SHIET.

Call us all stupid as I didn't believe in you and convince the members how superior you are by pretending to have a risen serpent but being totally useless and a retard, while also doing nothing useful in particular.

To rise your credibility to the highest regard you also have to do things like that:

'HOODEDCOBRA STOLE MY DONUT! HE DIDN't WANT TO ACCEPT ME TO PREACH TO ANYONE ON WHY I HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A WATERMELON ON THE ASTRAL AND HOW THIS ROSE MY SERPENT! WHAT A TOTAL DEGENERATE IS HE! *slander slander slander* *repetition of what the JoS already says* FUCK HIM!'

They sent me a message today.

It says : "Your soul will be ruined"

LOL

People in this forum need to be aware of infiltrators and have defences set in place against them. Firstly lets think about the goals of infiltrators.

To gain a following. This primarily starts as a friend or two that the infiltrator will help with a few projects. Typically joint projects (so as to have someone wittness that they are "trust worthy" that are already kind of done before. Pdfs and the like and use this as "credibility" to begin grooming others to follow gradually sway peoples opinions into a psudo truth and then make use of or even possibly full on corrupt them as time passes. Now to do so an infiltrator will more than likely have an ally helping by posing as a group member that agrees with and defends his fellow infiltrator. They will make a point of standing for what they say no matter what not changing any view points or statements except when it could cost them their whole project by getting exposed or otherwise work in their favour. After all they simply must get their say or it becomes pointless.

Its all about connections. When another group member asks for help especially on a private line you can expect to be talking to an infiltrator. Even more so when it is a member with lots of friends. The infiltrator will also more than like have or have very recently had a signature with Hitler or German quotes posted in it as they naturally lie about their decent and MUST look the part. They are masters of copy and paste. Many of their whole posts will be copy pasted with only little titles and opening lines to ensure forum members identify them with the post so they can claim credit.

Beware the infiltrators (I bet you forgot they working in teams huh?) will often take different approaches so that if one fails the other might make it. This is planned out. Say one might take a nationalistic approach with Hitler quotes while another may take an angle such as ancient atlanits or nordic themes.

One thing is for sure. They are doing this for a reason and its not a joke. Dont think they wont be the person you just so happen to like the most or that person that is really popular. Another thing they will do is play the victim. You may find yourself thinking "why is this (insert name here) person picking on (insert infiltrator name here) the whole time? More than likely someone sort of picked up that something just isnt right here with the infiltrator. The infiltrator will likely want you to perform some manner of support or spell casting the either directly or indirectly acts in the infiltrators favor.

DO NOT USE THE ARTS TO HELP OR WORK AGAINST PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS OR YOU MAY BE AIDING AN INFILTRATOR OR POSSIBLY EVEN BECOMING AN OBSTACLE TO ACTUAL JOS MEMBERS.

Somebody told you. You have been warned.

Will said:
All of this makes me laugh. More of the blind leading the blind. Thanks for the post, I'll keep aware of this shit. Ave!

Speaking of Retards, nice signature you retarded fuck

It’s a shame I don’t know Italian.

Back then infiltrating infiltrators was a hobby for me.

I guess I just needed a laugh every now and then.

Laughing at a conjuring of idiots who were clueless of SS.

Building a thick mind and faith too.

Now I don’t really give a shit,

more important is meditating for me and the RTR.

i totally agree with this about the retardation of associating with these so called groups, i've seen groups where they think they are Demons also saying they are more advanced than JoS, ive seen groups claim they vibrate 800+ times, and can make the biggest of storms stop on a dime, yet cant even tie there own shows when it comes to any intellectual talk or anything true spiritual tlak they are mostly all ego this that this and that on and on a bunch of retardation egotistical bullshit, probably mixed with with a few infilitrater jews in these groups who decide just keep the shit spewing forth. as for meat its perfectly natural to eat mean personally i like to eat meat i kill, but no one has the time for hunting all the time, I am a big lover of seafood, eating a balanced diet is the best. sounds like a whole bunch of italian jewry up in there lol, thanks op

800 times? Wow...

I am. speechless. :eek:

SATchives said:
i totally agree with this about the retardation of associating with these so called groups, i've seen groups where they think they are Demons also saying they are more advanced than JoS, ive seen groups claim they vibrate 800+ times, and can make the biggest of storms stop on a dime, yet cant even tie there own shows when it comes to any intellectual talk or anything true spiritual tlak they are mostly all ego this that this and that on and on a bunch of retardation egotistical bullshit, probably mixed with with a few infilitrater jews in these groups who decide just keep the shit spewing forth. as for meat its perfectly natural to eat mean personally i like to eat meat i kill, but no one has the time for hunting all the time, I am a big lover of seafood, eating a balanced diet is the best. sounds like a whole bunch of italian jewry up in there lol, thanks op

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back