Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about creating a website

NinRick

We want to translate JoS into German so.
What should I use to create a new website,

website building platforms or should I just programm it myself? (I have a feeling that programming it would be the best way)

How much memory do I need to rent? 150GB? 500GB? 1TB?

Thanks for your help I am very new to this kind of stuff.

Check your other post, an e-mail is here. If you live in Germany, it's better to go about this in another way, as Germany is extremely constrained about this.

You can start with the translations first, and after this go for a website, do not rush. Retrograde is not even done yet.

I'm also interested in this, there are platforms on the internet which help you to create free websites (like weebly or blogspot) and I don't think it's difficult if you spend some time to learn about ti, but since JoS i just huge, such a free website wouldn't be the best option I think. I don't know what HPs and other people done to create JoS in diffrrent languages (english, spanish, romanian, russian, italian etc), maybe same is needed for the German JoS. Only the HPs and the people who were directly involved in these projects can help you on creating the website as they got the first hand experience.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Check your other post, an e-mail is here. If you live in Germany, it's better to go about this in another way, as Germany is extremely constrained about this.

You can start with the translations first, and after this go for a website, do not rush. Retrograde is not even done yet.
Understood commander!

NinRick said:

website building platforms or should I just programm it myself? (I have a feeling that programming it would be the best way)

If you're new to this kind of stuff it isn't a good idea to set up a website.

We can get in touch and I can set up the site for you.

But I don't know anything about deutsch so you need to translate the site yourself.

You will need an offshore hosting, I can setup cdns and other things, but you must be sure you really want to do it and put a lot of effort to translate things correctly.

Mercury is retrograde still so now it isn't a good idea.

ahana666 said:
NinRick said:

But I don't know anything about deutsch so you need to translate the site yourself.

You will need an offshore hosting, I can setup cdns and other things, but you must be sure you really want to do it and put a lot of effort to translate things correctly.

Yes this sounds great! Can you pls create a Dropbox account and give me your email address so I can invite you into our Dropbox paper?

There we have our translations.
Me and my friend are currently using this and it is actually very nice :D

NinRick said:
ahana666 said:
NinRick said:

Yes this sounds great! Can you pls create a Dropbox account and give me your email address so I can invite you into our Dropbox paper?

I can actually create a copy of the JoS website in english, and you will give me translations of specific webpages and I will put everything together. I'll create a new secure email today and I'll send it to you

ahana666 said:
NinRick said:
ahana666 said:

I can actually create a copy of the JoS website in english, and you will give me translations of specific webpages and I will put everything together. I'll create a new secure email today and I'll send it to you

Wow this sounds great! pls also create a dropbox account -> go on www.dropbox.com -> click on "dropbox paper" and confirm your email.
Then I will invite you to our project. It is easier this way. We have a table with all the content there and we update it each day.

NinRick said:
ahana666 said:
NinRick said:

Ok I've made a new encrypted email, the email is : [email protected]

++++++++BUMP++++++++
We are searching for people!

Are you German and willing to work for the powers of hell?
Become a translator today!

Are you a gentile and willing to help so more German people will join the JoyOfSatan?
And are familiar with programming websites? Or are you willing to put the effort to learn how to do it and then do it? Say no more! You are welcome!

Just create a DropBox account unlock Dropbox paper and confirm you dropbox emailadress and you cam start!

Email me: [email protected]

Just give me your emailadress and I will invite you into our Project easy as cake.

NinRick said:

Writing your own code would be the best thing. Using templates without knowing what you’re doing usually returns bad results. Just study a little of html and css and you’ll be good. Try learn what you do wrong by using the w3c validator online.
Also, you won’t need much space for a website that only has translations of JoS, i’d say 1GB of storage would be enough for the purpose.
Also don’t use free hosting and stuff, you can rent a web server and buy a domain (remember to set up privacy Whois option when you do!) for fairly cheap (2$/Month).

Good luck with your work

NinRick said:
++++++++BUMP++++++++
We are searching for people!

Are you German and willing to work for the powers of hell?
Become a translator today!

Are you a gentile and willing to help so more German people will join the JoyOfSatan?
And are familiar with programming websites? Or are you willing to put the effort to learn how to do it and then do it? Say no more! You are welcome!

Just create a DropBox account unlock Dropbox paper and confirm you dropbox emailadress and you cam start!

Email me: [email protected]

Just give me your emailadress and I will invite you into our Project easy as cake.

Change to a Protonmail if you would like, it's recommended. Outlook sucks.

Ill send you an e-mail soon with instructions, mail me with your address when you can, or make an email group and include me in.

Some trusted of our own will handle the technicalities [so do not worry about setting up the website at all], and others will have to handle the translations.

I'm expecting your e-mail. Please do make a protonmail or a tutanota e-mail first as it's a compact e-mail with a good phone application.

NinRick said:
As HC already said, create a ProtonMail address. This is a sensitive matter and you wouldn't want the enemy sticking their nose in this, would you?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back