Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun square healing, which to use

Don't take this as anything "absolute", but personally I think the spiritual square is for affecting yourself as in making inner changes, whereas the material square creates outter changes to your situation as a whole. So if you use the spiritual square for health, you may end up cleaning blockages inside of yourself or making other inner changes that increase your health. With the material square, you may affect your overall situation in such a way as to promote better health, like finding a job that has working times which promote a healthier schedule for yourself, or discovering new foods and the like.

Again this is from my personal (and limited) experience with the squares, so make sure you also take into consideration what other members may advise on the matter.

Spiritual. It says on there right at the top thr spiritual square is for help in health related to the sun quote "Kabalistic/Magickal Square of the Sun for empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Sun, and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to the Sun" then it shows a pic of the spiritual Square.

I don't think Material will help you in that as much or at all. Anyways also be aware the moon may be void for the sun hour some places idk if it is for you but you want to check before starting this as it's a waste of time if you start it on a void moon I think. It is for me in the afternoon sun hour so I woke up early to start this. Also be sure to state an affirmation with Spiritual square or you wasted the whole working specific to what you want to heal. I learned this the hard way as the energy just dissapated on a working I did no affirmation for.

Oh and I forgot to add Surya is much better for dealing with the sun than Suryae is (idk they may change it on the Square at some point cause if you search in the past messages on the groups no one really disputes this seed mantra for the sun is better for things dealing with it) just take off the YAY on the mantra like SUUR-YAH I found that helpful but it's up to you what you want to do. I felt the Squares much more powerfully since changing that I notice at least. It also gives it a feeling of more permanence somehow. Also I forgot to add if you want you can add this to the sun and any other Square as well to empower your sun as well "the energy of the sun is permanently removing and destroying anything preventing the positive manifestation of my natal sun" you choice but I just wanted to add this if it helps anyone.

NinRick said:
Which Sun square do you use inorder to heal yourself, the spiritual or material square?

Thank you :)
Spiritual sun square can strengthen your soul and overall health and u can use surya Mayb raise ur energy with sun salutation beforehand and program the energy to the healing that you need

Physical health does have to do with spiritual health, what Shael says makes sense too though.

Whichever one your decide on, the full mantra is best, with HRIM, as that is also a healing word.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back