Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you know if the gods can hear you talking to them?

Ignisalas

Bit of a weird question coming from a member like me whos been around for a long time.
Sometimes I sit down and talk to my guardian demon about things, but im not really sure if they can hear me or not. I don't really do any kind of ritual beforehand. I just sit down and start talking. Maybe vibrate her name a few times before I start, but that's about it.

Anyways theres a big chance coming up for me to make a lot of money, but theres things that I need first, the problem is the things I need will cost me money as well, and I don't have any at the moment. A family member of mine said they would help me out and im hoping they will, but theres usually a lot of bullshit that happens before I get anything good or anything I need, because its always happened in the past. Something random would happen that causes my plan to go to shit.

I tried talking to my guardian a few minutes ago, I hope she heard me and is willing to help me out a bit. I said that I would do more RTRs and do a little ritual or something sending her positive energy and things like that.

Life is rough on me right now and I cant miss this opportunity to make some money for myself and im a bit lost on what I should do right now. I need to buy some equipment and things that I need before I can start making money for myself. I hope my gd helps me or im fucked again for another long ass time :(

Sun said:
Bit of a weird question coming from a member like me whos been around for a long time.
Sometimes I sit down and talk to my guardian demon about things, but im not really sure if they can hear me or not. I don't really do any kind of ritual beforehand. I just sit down and start talking. Maybe vibrate her name a few times before I start, but that's about it.

Anyways theres a big chance coming up for me to make a lot of money, but theres things that I need first, the problem is the things I need will cost me money as well, and I don't have any at the moment. A family member of mine said they would help me out and im hoping they will, but theres usually a lot of bullshit that happens before I get anything good or anything I need, because its always happened in the past. Something random would happen that causes my plan to go to shit.

I tried talking to my guardian a few minutes ago, I hope she heard me and is willing to help me out a bit. I said that I would do more RTRs and do a little ritual or something sending her positive energy and things like that.

Life is rough on me right now and I cant miss this opportunity to make some money for myself and im a bit lost on what I should do right now. I need to buy some equipment and things that I need before I can start making money for myself. I hope my gd helps me or im fucked again for another long ass time :(

They are gods and goddesses, and extremely spiritually, physically, mentally and technologically advanced. They hear you, even when you are NOT talking directly to them, mentally or out loud. They are your Guardian, they always know what's going on with you and what you are thinking about. So they hear more then you realize.

This is my from my personal experience.

Don't forget to give something back to them when they help you out. Good luck with your goals.

Our GDs always listen to us when we talk to them. I'm sure she heard you. No worries.

Also always keep in mind that life isn't just a straight path. There can be changes that are almost impossible to foresee (without extensive astrological insight), and which can shift your life around drastically. With this in mind, our GDs whom can see into the possible futures, will always be trying to direct us towards the best path for ourselves so long as we are willing to look out for signs and listen. :)

It gets easier with time as u advance for me personally I feel it really isn't that hard however make attempts to connect more with ur guardian like sending energy on a regular bases can establish a sort of connection in my personal experience and to answer ur question they do hear us the issue is us hearing them sometimes as telepathic communication can be very off hence the gods usually give us a feeling or a sign more than telepathic messages but they still do u just need to be open and test

Shael said:
Our GDs always listen to us when we talk to them. I'm sure she heard you. No worries.

Also always keep in mind that life isn't just a straight path. There can be changes that are almost impossible to foresee (without extensive astrological insight), and which can shift your life around drastically. With this in mind, our GDs whom can see into the possible futures, will always be trying to direct us towards the best path for ourselves so long as we are willing to look out for signs and listen. :)

I always do my best to look out for signs and things when I talk with my guardian. I hope shes guiding me towards a positive future and helping me get the things I need for my career. Ive been in a bad position for most of my life where I don't have any money or income. This is a good chance for me to make a lot of money and make a career out of it, so I hope she helps me. Im doing more RTRs than I usually do and I hope its enough to give back for her help.

magus.immortalis said:
Sun said:

They are gods and goddesses, and extremely spiritually, physically, mentally and technologically advanced. They hear you, even when you are NOT talking directly to them, mentally or out loud. They are your Guardian, they always know what's going on with you and what you are thinking about. So they hear more then you realize.

This is my from my personal experience.

Don't forget to give something back to them when they help you out. Good luck with your goals.

Thanks for your reply. I was just worried that they couldn't hear me for some reason because I never really did any ritual before trying to speak with them. Most of the time I vibrate a demons name a few times before I try to speak with them. They have a life and things of their own, so I just thought they wouldn't always be listening to us when we talk out loud to them.

Sun said:
Shael said:

I always do my best to look out for signs and things when I talk with my guardian. I hope shes guiding me towards a positive future and helping me get the things I need for my career. Ive been in a bad position for most of my life where I don't have any money or income. This is a good chance for me to make a lot of money and make a career out of it, so I hope she helps me. Im doing more RTRs than I usually do and I hope its enough to give back for her help.
Start by stop saying you don't have money ... Say positive shit about yourself just keep it up push and push have faith the gods can hear us and know all that we go thru and they are ther to guide us now that u have all this info available to u u must do the work u must advance they want us to be strong and not to be and I say this in a good way 'not to be too needy' everything is available to us we just need to progress and be strong this is not always easy but hey that's just how power is developed ... You can use runes Sanskrit yoga etc affirm for money protection etc as u advance ull be able to see things differently and communication can be 'alil' more easier ... Also not to speak to much here and sound like I'm preaching ther is something called intuition you'll b suprised how powerful it can be in directing one forward this very intuition can be seen as divine to those who are without but I must say it's really like a gift to humans wich are mostly cut off from it

The gods can hear you even when you are not trying to talk to them, they can scan and read your entire life span, they know you more than you known your self, my dear just be patient, keep on meditating and advancing and you will have a new wings, every ss is struggling in one way or other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back