Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question regarding the Magnum Opus and reincarnation

Sabazios

Well I hope I don't sound stupid or anything but...This question ,which haunts me for quite a lot of time, is troubling me a lot. I think I ve got the answer(more like I've got a lot of answers) myself but... better to ask out.. After one finishes the magnum opus and becomes a god can the person still reincarnate? At first I thought that the answer would be yes, afterwards a lot of thoughts made me think, once one ascends to godhood would he even want to reincarnate? And the answer to this came as a no, why? Because he wouldn't need to. Afterwards I thought that the answer to the first question is no, and thought a lot because of it. If a god can literally ''play'' with the reincarnation then it would be a simple thing to reincarnate himself. Afterwards I started thinking, how can a god even die?... I didn't find an answer. So really which is it? Once one finish the magnum opus can he even reincarnate or not?

Magnum opus makes you immortal in a sense that you don’t age. I still you can still die from physical trauma, for example.

If that is the case, you will still be able to reincarnate. It’s just that MO would be easier to achieve in that new incarnation.

This is my opinion based on what I have learned so far here.

Sabazios said:
Well I hope I don't sound stupid or anything but...This question ,which haunts me for quite a lot of time, is troubling me a lot. I think I ve got the answer(more like I've got a lot of answers) myself but... better to ask out.. After one finishes the magnum opus and becomes a god can the person still reincarnate? At first I thought that the answer would be yes, afterwards a lot of thoughts made me think, once one ascends to godhood would he even want to reincarnate? And the answer to this came as a no, why? Because he wouldn't need to. Afterwards I thought that the answer to the first question is no, and thought a lot because of it. If a god can literally ''play'' with the reincarnation then it would be a simple thing to reincarnate himself. Afterwards I started thinking, how can a god even die?... I didn't find an answer. So really which is it? Once one finish the magnum opus can he even reincarnate or not?
I'm pretty sure that in the first, early stage of the Magnum Opus your physical body can still "die" in a sense, like if you get shot in the head or similar. However your soul most likely will have been perfected which will let you fully retain all your memories in your next reincarnation and let you reattain a physically immortal body rather easily with only minimal work required, provided you are not excessively cursed by anyone (in this case you would have some annoying work to do in removing these curses first).

During the later stages of the MO, most likely you will not sustain injuries from things like gunshots and the like as your body will be one of pure energy (while also remaining on the physical plane of course). This is just my personal view on things, so I could be wrong.

With the Magnum Opus one can still 'die from brutal or excessive force that is physical, but one cannot die spiritually, which is close to an impossibility.

From there on if one died, depending on the type of reincarnation they will have, they may have to re-do some meditation to get back up quickly, however, most very learned souls may simply not have to do a lot of things or may reincarnate with their memories intact. Meditation will still be required and done on a whole different level of importance.

One can also choose how and the conditions of reincarnation with a better accuracy, and there are also other methods one may have available as in how to return back to this world.

You can also exist in an astral state but no longer as a ghost and without the rules that ghosts or simple and unspiritual dead people are subject to, giving you more liberty.

All in all the Magnum Opus means one will never die again, and your physical body in the far stages will also be immortal.

Many thanks brother and sister. This answers mean a lot to me, thank you very much :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
With the Magnum Opus one can still 'die from brutal or excessive force that is physical, but one cannot die spiritually, which is close to an impossibility.

From there on if one died, depending on the type of reincarnation they will have, they may have to re-do some meditation to get back up quickly, however, most very learned souls may simply not have to do a lot of things or may reincarnate with their memories intact. Meditation will still be required and done on a whole different level of importance.

One can also choose how and the conditions of reincarnation with a better accuracy, and there are also other methods one may have available as in how to return back to this world.

You can also exist in an astral state but no longer as a ghost and without the rules that ghosts or simple and unspiritual dead people are subject to, giving you more liberty.

All in all the Magnum Opus means one will never die again, and your physical body in the far stages will also be immortal.
Thank you a lot HP for the answer. It's very reassuring to know this. Thank you veru very much for the clarification

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

so basically it is exactly as u mentioned if I'm correct regarding raising the serpent fully one must still progress

BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

so basically it is exactly as u mentioned if I'm correct regarding raising the serpent fully one must still progress

Yes, you have, but it all becomes far easier, effortless, effective, etc.

There is no point on which one stops meditating, and even if one could go without, one wouldn't desire this as it's a definite setback.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There is no point on which one stops meditating, and even if one could go without, one wouldn't desire this as it's a definite setback.
I was also wondering obvously the gods are high spiritual beings do they even themselves still meditate ? It would make sense however can u confirm this please

BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BoRn of fire said:

I was also wondering obvously the gods are high spiritual beings do they even themselves still meditate ? It would make sense however can u confirm this please
Yes they do still meditate. There is no reason to stop meditating as it will always advance you and make you feel goood.

Aquarius said:
BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes they do still meditate. There is no reason to stop meditating as it will always advance you and make you feel goood.
Hail Satan .... Why stop what works and is good for you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back