Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Adolf Hitler

SS.

Im watching Adolf Hitler greatest story never told, and they mentioned that he had jewish friend that was a high ranking general? Is this some nonsense and i should watch this documentary more carefully, or is it truth? Also that german army had few high ranking jews what?

It is some nonsense. And that same documentary is made by a kike.

Hitler was not in a position of control over the German army in a way that would allow him to remove people out from the ranks. He couldn't legally get rid of the subversive traitors that were sabotaging from within the army because that was not part of his political rights. This is the whole reason he made the SS, so there would be an army who he does have control of, and he can pick only the best people and exclude the bad people. The evil subversive rat traitors in the high levels of the German army were the entire reason that they lost. They would purposefully do the exact opposite of what Hitler told them, to purposefully make the biggest problems they could.

That documentary is full of lies, it is propaganda meant to make people think that Hitler was christian, or he was jewish, and all kinds of other nonsense. Hitler did everything in his power to erase christianity and reinstate the true universal order of nature.

It was said about Hitler himself that he had jewish ancestry, which is bullshit. There have been jews in the german army indeed because Hitler hadn't had full control over it, you can read more here.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19074&p=76942&hilit=defeated#p76942

Down the page there is a answer given by HP Mageson about the jews inside the army.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Third_Reich.html

When i was watching that movie i tought that is was a really good movie, i even posted about it on this forum :? .
Later after letting it sink in and some more research i came to a conclusion that a lot of facts/information in this movie is either altered or are straight up lies. That said there are plenty of thing that is true in the movie but remember that the best lies around contain some truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back