Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why neo paganism has zero credibility

Luna Black

So why does neopaganism have absolutely nothing to do with actual spiritual divine culture ? Let's find out !

I was having a conversation with an SS that pointed out to me that in her mind even Rome and ancient greece were not real pagan cultures because it was all corrupted, and that Egypt and Sumeria were the only real cultures after Atlantis... and that even late Egypt was very corrupted.

To which I answered, agreeing, with this message :
Sinistra said:
Roman republic was making animal and even some human sacrifices. The word decimate or decimation comes from that. Deci is the root for a tenth in latin. After loosing a battle they would sacrifice a tenth of the roman army picked at random to the war God Mars (Andras). Now I seriously doubt Andras wanted thousands of random ppl sacrificed to him. Carthage was even worse it seems it was infested with jews and its rulers were jewish merchant dynasties originating from phoenician jewish dispora.. I read that the common people would be forced to sacrifice their firstborn to the god « molech baal » Baal means lord in semetic languages so its lord molech whatever that thing is. They had some huge metallic idol- machine in carthage representing a hideous being with open jaws. The children would be put in the jaws and sacrificed in the flames produced by heating the machine (like a coal machine thats heating). Basically they were making « burnt offerings to their Lord » like the bible tells jews to sacrifice animals and humans (aka goyim aka cattle) in burnt offering to their « Lord »
And that made me think.. so why is neopaganism so full of bullshit.. Well they take all their references to what paganism is supposed to be about.. out of heavily corrupted "pagan" cultures. And then they grind all that through their own cultural perceptions and the societal norms of the current jewtrix which is about domestication of humans into cattle aka goyim.. so this how you can end up with "live and let live" style neopagans out of what was at the beginning a Divine Warrior Culture. Or even into one step further, how you get nuu ager fools who just grind everything through enemy BS and end up saying all is one and shieet and also all is aspect of "the Goddess" and "divine feminine" and Astarte is the same as the virgin bitch of xtianity and all that nonsense.. they simply nitpicked some elements or names out of "paganism" or what they consider paganism is about.. then run all of that through a mental meat grinder made out of all their (un)spiritual beliefs. And then thinking they are so spiritual when they are more full of shit then anyone on earth. So what now because some "pagans" sacrificed animals or people we should do the same ? How about maybe these pagans were complete morons and the Gods don't want any of that and consider it a heinous crime.. because it is ? But it doesn't seem to occur to any of these neopagans or nuu agers what the Gods want or don't want.. it's all about them as individual snowflake and what they want paganism to be.. no wonder neopaganism isnt taken as seriously. There are actual serious criticism of neopaganism coming even from sceptical or materialist atheist type people, that neopagans just nitpick whatever they want out of ancient myths and ignore the parts they don't like or feel aren't socially acceptable.

Varg points out domestication of humans and that's true but he fails to point out why. Goyim means cattle and we are seen as cattle to jews hence why. It's not "culture" or "nature" causing that it's simply the eternal jew, jewing. And people caught up in jew thinking. What's the solution.. first accepting one doesn't know much if anything and isnt a god then go meditate :roll:

People like to tell a lot of lies to themselves, and this is a big lie. Unfortunately, yes, Ancient Greece and Rome were perfectly Pagan in all ways.

But later the downfall began real bad, as essentially, the advent of xianity also created a lot of cancerous eggs and hybrids that were essentially Xianity 2.0 but masked in Pagan elements.

People since have tried to pretend that everything wasn't xianity but the reality is the xianity is so deeply ignrained that it appears already in the mentality of late Rome.

Some peopel always try to salvage the excrement of Rabbi Yeshua and reverse engineer it into Paganism, such as how people conflate and confuse all the ideals and teachings of what appears only visually to be Paganism but is inherently xianity.

One example here is how most Gnostic sects were literally shaped around how life is to be hated and how this world is evil, both ideas stemming from the jewish Talmud and the jews who want to be "Saved" (ie, conquer this planet and remove it from Satan's hands - therefore the planet and this world becomes evil and Satan is it's ruler).

If something looks like shit it's because yes, it's shit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
People like to tell a lot of lies to themselves, and this is a big lie. Unfortunately, yes, Ancient Greece and Rome were perfectly Pagan in all ways.

But later the downfall began real bad, as essentially, the advent of xianity also created a lot of cancerous eggs and hybrids that were essentially Xianity 2.0 but masked in Pagan elements.

People since have tried to pretend that everything wasn't xianity but the reality is the xianity is so deeply ignrained that it appears already in the mentality of late Rome.

Some peopel always try to salvage the excrement of Rabbi Yeshua and reverse engineer it into Paganism, such as how people conflate and confuse all the ideals and teachings of what appears only visually to be Paganism but is inherently xianity.

One example here is how most Gnostic sects were literally shaped around how life is to be hated and how this world is evil, both ideas stemming from the jewish Talmud and the jews who want to be "Saved" (ie, conquer this planet and remove it from Satan's hands - therefore the planet and this world becomes evil and Satan is it's ruler).

If something looks like shit it's because yes, it's shit.
It doesn't seem greeks and romans were really spiritual as a whole but rather they had a very civic secular worldview (that most people have today as well, only much more brainwashed now because of the jews) and mostly it seems they payed some lip service to religion and the Gods in the form of society level defined rites and celebrations. It seems only few people even back then organized in like secret societies or rite groups such as followers of mysteries of dionysus for instance, were much into spiritual exploration. Sometimes reading some posts on these forums it seems like pagans were super spiritual up till the high middle ages with druids and such.. but if we were doing so well up till so late in time how did the kikes infest whole europe with xtian lies and butcher all pagans they could get their hands on.. it makes much more sense to recognize we were not far from spiritually vigorous as a race way before the middle age times.

I even suspect some ancient mesopotamian tablets about myths we have might be very inaccurate or outright very untrustworthyy, be it from mistranslations (purposely or not, jews having been involved into ancient mesopotamian translations and sumerian translations recognized as approximate at best), their fragmentary nature with many lines missing (or having been erased ?) and even the fact that some myths.. may have just been made up by late kings to assert their own personal power. If a king is seen culturally as the incarnation of, or the voice of, or the representative of, a particular God or Goddess... would that be too cynical to imagine he might have forged some myths to assert the supremacy of their own cultural patron God or Goddess over those of neighbouring kingdoms or lands ? Sure that sounds very cynical if we are talking about enlighted rulers of early golden age.. but what if we are talking about let's say a fictional 2000 BCE or so warlord who came to power after eliminating rivals and now wants to conquer other cities and sees religion as a tool.. In the same way that the popes claimed for centuries now being the "vicar" of krayst and the representative of "god" on earth.. and that it allows them to judge everyone peasants and kings alike, to be above all laws and to be judged by no one for all their own criminal actions ? Some myths are clearly spiritual allegories. Some are less allegorical (the creation of humanity by advanced aliens), what if some are simply cultural propaganda praising their own king and his rulership with the appearance of praising a specific deity and the attributes attributed to them culturally ?

Perhaps I'm stating it too strongly. Some might liken neo- as something new and improved. Though I learned long ago to hate "neo".

But in the end I think it's best to state anything with "neo" is considered bolshevism-communism.

ex: Neo-Nazi: A follower of kosher Nazism made to subjugate, subvert, and antagonize the races. Often xtianity with an Aryan christ and a whites-only mentality. An aberrant from the original version of it.

In your example: Neo-Paganism: A kosher version of paganism meant to subvert using paganistic tones cloaked in xtianity ex: Rabba Krast as an Aryan. Plus a deep xtian misanthropy and disgust with the World. Not unlike crazy denominations of Xtianity with it's destruction mentality on the World.

Hmm in my example I seem to state both Neo-Nazism and Neo-paganism as similar principles, (((Cohencidence))).

In the end it's just jews, jewing and shabbos, shabbotizing.

In the end it's people trying to make up for lost history and being indoctrinated into stupid shit and then regurgitating said stupid shit at others.

Again, lost history = mass ignorance and stupidity.

Basically religion as a weapon in this case for mass ignorance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back