Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

some intresting things to research and think about?

ac32598

so recently i believe some of my powers are starting to be restored ive had some information come to me telepathically now i may be incorrect im still working on opening my chakras so dont just blindly believe this to be the truth. i believe jesus may actually be Lucifer/Satan just in another form now as for if he originally had any connection to christianity or not idk. also i think their may be a difference between being "jewish" and being a "jew" jewish people may be gentile and "jews/ or a jew" may be a code word for the reptillian/s. now this all came to my mind while meditating so i myself am unclear whether it is actually true or just some bs that came into my mind and their is really no rhyme or reason to it. I'd say it is worth taking into consideration at least and taking the time to research. I personally believe the reptillians are all actually one being that has essentially made copies of itself so in reality all reptillians are really the same reptillian. also i suspect the enemy may have possibly infiltrated the joy of satan website to a minimal extent and may be trolling our forums but again i am not sure just thought id share this and get some other points of view. anyway Hail Lucifer and all our beloved Gods and Goddesses, and good luck to everyone walking the left hand path :)

iamlucifer666 said:
so recently i believe some of my powers are starting to be restored ive had some information come to me telepathically now i may be incorrect im still working on opening my chakras so dont just blindly believe this to be the truth. i believe jesus may actually be Lucifer/Satan just in another form now as for if he originally had any connection to christianity or not idk. also i think their may be a difference between being "jewish" and being a "jew" jewish people may be gentile and "jews/ or a jew" may be a code word for the reptillian/s. now this all came to my mind while meditating so i myself am unclear whether it is actually true or just some bs that came into my mind and their is really no rhyme or reason to it. I'd say it is worth taking into consideration at least and taking the time to research. I personally believe the reptillians are all actually one being that has essentially made copies of itself so in reality all reptillians are really the same reptillian. also i suspect the enemy may have possibly infiltrated the joy of satan website to a minimal extent and may be trolling our forums but again i am not sure just thought id share this and get some other points of view. anyway Hail Lucifer and all our beloved Gods and Goddesses, and good luck to everyone walking the left hand path :)
Yes there are idiots who are gentiles who thank they are jews but other wise you are deluded as shit. And your profile name is iamlucifer666 you aren't Lucifer you should never call your self fathers name now. STOP slow down you don't know everything I made that mistake with thinking I felt energy but now I have really felt energy. Know forget what you thought mediate and I don't mean to be not nice to you but I am trying to help you don't be an idiot and this stupid Christ crap just no stop looking at Gnosticism it originally used to be satanic but not anymore Stop deluding yourself before you miss up like I did.

iamlucifer666 said:

Are you off drugs yet you know I wish you luck in getting clean (your other post was asking for help) but this sounds like you may be a little confused. That kind of stuff can cause this. I am not for certain you are getting telepathic info or talking to someone on our side. Jesus is a Jewish thoughtform and has nothing at all to do with Satan/Lucifer. Satan has nothing to do with xtianity other than being slandered by it. Satan outside of being a real living God and our creator In Sanskrit means eternal truth in Hebrew it means enemy so truth is their enemy. A lot of the converts who call themselves Jewish I don't think have fully gentile blood. So be careful even a little bit Jew like 1 percent (which may be a lot so far as genetics is concerned) is still a Jewish soul you can feel this. Most gentiles unless they are completely brainwashed would not have any interest at all in that stuff. Reptilians think with one mind but are not all the same being there are a bunch of individual ones but not any individuality they have a hive mind just like the Jews there are a bunch of Jews but no individual Jews if you understand what I mean that doesn't mean they are all one person. Yes always people are trying to infiltrate your right about that. Good luck and get your life toghether fully study and read the JOS and do workings to free your mind. Also yeah I am Lucifer 666 may not be a great handle I hope you don't think your one of the God's or something.

iamlucifer666 said:

If anything, you are the enemy yourself who is infiltrating our forums, but if there is a chance to save your sanity, I decided to let it through. They also promote exactly the same lies than you do, it's just uncanny. It must be some broken record they are projecting on some people who are.

There is one thing called a crack pipe and this is something you have to stay really away from.

Jesus is a jewish thoughform of a claimed Rabbi who never existed and is a fraud hoax from the past of the jews.

Satan is a cultural carry over from Indoaryan religion, the term Satyan, which is a concept of Truth in high initiation spiritual people.

The above are not mirrors nor related, it's just the jews put Satan here as a being to villify the being.

The problem is the drugs you are doing a lot are just corrupting your sense of awareness and measure to the point everything in your mind dissolves and you are experiencing this as a breakdown or confusion of the whole universe, which is real bad.

You need to move away from drugs ASAP lest you lose your mind completely, take the advice from others.

A jew false god may be Aryan LORD Satan Real and Actual God. Yeah, OP. 1+1=banana and Pi=3. How many shit-shined shekels are you being paid to be that bored? Get a real hobby and a real life. You aren't winning any battles here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back