Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black Lights

You mean the color or the light bulb?

I’ve seen the bulb on google.

I’ve seen the color after some meditations.

Hope my vague answer answers your question.

are you referring to the black light mentioned here?
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Black light is ultra violet light, you know the light produced by the sun?
ultra violent light is beyond the spectrum of light that our physical eyes can see, so no you cannot see it naturally.
if you need help visualizing it, just do a google search for it.

A few months ago I called for them from my heart and since then if I really call for them a black light shows up.

The black light looks like a small black light.

Sometimes the black light is running in front of me, sometimes at my side, on the wall, on the ground.

The black light doesn't need a source to come from, it just happens.

In my case the black light requires a certain effort to show up, but I've done it several times thanks to them.

ThePossibleOne said:
A few months ago I called for them from my heart and since then if I really call for them a black light shows up.

Sometimes the black light is running in front of me, sometimes at my side, on the wall, on the ground.

In my case the black light requires a certain effort to show up, but I've done it several times thanks to them.

If it's black it isn't light.

Larissa666 said:
ThePossibleOne said:

If it's black it isn't light.
It looks like a black light.

A black light that makes short runs from a point to another. It shows up and disappears fast.

LightAlgur said:
Who are you calling?

Who is them?
I don't call them by name, it's not saying a name.

I get to a sincere state of mind and heart before the apparitions. I haven't said a word, the more sincere and deep you let yourself fall into them the stronger the black lights.

Before everything got started I was mad at Jews and at everything we see today, and I was like going into, letting myself fall into the German/Nordic people and into the German/Nordic deep spirit.

My more relevant events:

In the first week it was 3 days of being tired and 3 days of pain because the black lights.

In the second week I made a little blood sacrifice (my blood, not other's).

Now the black lights got bigger and stronger when I call for them.

The black lights still make small moves, but they can be 10x bigger than they were in the first week.

It's been two months now since everything started.

Are you talking about the aether or just black?

Buddy, I’m not sure we are on the same page here.

And we don’t do blood sacrifices of any kind.

Our dedication ritual is just a small drop to show sincerity.

Are you talking about the aether or just black?

Buddy, I’m not sure we are on the same page here.

And we don’t do blood sacrifices of any kind.

Our dedication ritual is just a small drop to show sincerity.

ThePossibleOne said:

I believe you're seeing shadow figures,
people who're opening up their astral senses usually see these things, it's also been known to appear in sleep paralysis.
I'm not certain but i think these things appear black because your astral senses are not open enough to deduce the object/entity.

Rook said:
ThePossibleOne said:

I believe you're seeing shadow figures,
people who're opening up their astral senses usually see these things, it's also been known to appear in sleep paralysis.
I'm not certain but i think these things appear black because your astral senses are not open enough to deduce the object/entity.
also forgot to mention they may simply be thought-forms.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back