Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me to break up with my gf

Hello guys, I am new in meditations, so I cant really use my aura to help me out, can I get a Demon help ? Which one should I ask ? and how ?
Because I have to break up with my girlfriend, but I cant because we have a too strong link, we have been together for a year, and everytime I try to break up with her, she blackmail me with her life, and she is really unbalanced, I think she would do that, so how can I make her to not love me ?
And I also told her that I am a Satanist... so I dont want to menace myself.. ( yea, mistakes were made, I was too in love with her at first and I cannot see her true self )
And she is a really energy vampire, she doesnt give me breath, a maniac..
I cant really advance in my position rn
Help me please :(

Rikudou said:
Hello guys, I am new in meditations, so I cant really use my aura to help me out, can I get a Demon help ? Which one should I ask ? and how ?
Because I have to break up with my girlfriend, but I cant because we have a too strong link, we have been together for a year, and everytime I try to break up with her, she blackmail me with her life, and she is really unbalanced, I think she would do that, so how can I make her to not love me ?
And I also told her that I am a Satanist... so I dont want to menace myself.. ( yea, mistakes were made, I was too in love with her at first and I cannot see her true self )

You know you can´t save everyone. I once had also a girlfriend which did say if I leave her she would kill her self.
Well after a while I figured out if someone is so dump to do this, this person isn´t worth to feel sad about. Did leave her, she is alive to this day. :roll:

I would advice you to men up and stand your ground. you don´t want to end like this:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17919&p=68466&hilit=girlfriend+abuse+boyfriend#p68466

you can do a binding with Isa 108 reps 40 days but i`m not sure if you are able to handel the energy (you sayed you are new). also after always do aura cleaning. see meditation page jos. also look ss calendar for the right astro time for a binding. don´t start when the moon is void.

Affirmation x 9 reps : (Name of person) is bound; he she is unable to speak against me. [name] is bound; she/he is unable to act against me. [name] is bound, he/she is uable to harm me in any way.

after that visualice your connection to her like a rope and cut it. you have to leave all your feelings for her behind.

here is a list of demons and which field they are most skilled to help:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

as long you don´t live in a heavy muslim or xtian country you could still pretent to be a laveyian satanist or what ever.

a other way would be to find a boy which she could like and do a love spell on both this would be a soft break up.

good luck with, what ever you choose.

Bind her so that she cannot harm you in any way, use the rune isa on her 108 repetitions. After a few days of doing this just leave her, who cares if she kills herself, that’s just being abusive and manipulative, a parassitic behaviour and from what you tell us it doesent seem like a loss to this world lol (she most likely wont kill herself, she’s just trying to blackmail you) Make sure to keep doing the binding for 40 days to make it permanent.

Rikudou said:
Being new isn't an excuse to not do it yourself. You can ask your GD (even if you don't know who it is) for guidance on the matter, but in the end it's up to you to actually take action to make something happen.
Check out the Love Spell page. It has a part about breaking up a couple with your aura (which works even if you are new).
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

For further removal of ties:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

If you would preferredly use mantras, you can try vibrating "vivrizcati", which is Sanskrit for "cut, sever, hack off", into the connections/ties/cords/links that you have with your gf, while visualizing them being severed. In case you decide to use this method, make 100% sure to stay aware of how your bodies, aura, etc. feel and stop using the mantra if you start to feel bad. This mantra in terms of it's meanings should be completely safe, but it's important that you are always careful with these things regardless. Everyone is individual and the effects of mantras can vary based on the person. It may also be a good idea to use this as a supplementary working, in the sense of using it to sever your links, while doing another seperate working with your aura to repulse her away from you.

Regardless of what method you decide on using in the end, tomorrow (Tuesday) would most likely be a good time to start this kind of working. Try to do it during the planetary hour of Mars or Saturn, or alternatively during the hour of the Moon, or the Sun. You can check the planetary hours here: https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp
Planetary hours vary based on the location, so make sure to choose the nearest location to your own when checking them.

Good luck :)

Rikudou said:

I agree with everything people are saying here about the binding but I want to add once you are out of this wait till you are more open to get a relationship. I think that is obvious you didn't make a huge mistake I don't think other than not being open enough to know for sure where a person is before saying something. The binding will prevent any harm. Next time try to go for someone when you can read them and realize they are positive more so for you and maybe open to the truth. Obviously I don't think it's great to have a relationship at all if the person won't be on the same side and even if they are we are not all compatable. Avoid any aspects like the plague with Pluto and Venus or anything obviously problematic like Chart Ruler Square Chart Ruler or Saturn or something. See if you can get their birth date before even going for them next time. Good Luck. Once you are able to read someone then this kind of thing can't happen in the future. I am not looking down on you at all or critical just trying to give advice. If you are more open you will know what to do what to say and what not to and how things will go.

As the others said, bind and detach. My first boyfriend threatened suicide when I broke up with him, I told him to go for it (his constant drama that night really wore me down hence my harsh reply to him, I just wanted him to leave me alone), he realized sense and backed out of it. Still alive today. However, there are some people who actually did suicide after a breakup, but there is not your problem. It is their own.

And if she tells anyone you are a Satanist, just tell them she's making it up to get back at you for dumping her.

Threatening that she is gonna commit suicide if you leave her is just stupid and childish.

If you need to break up with her, and you do not have any other option worth considering, you do what has to be done. If she is the fool enough to do what she said she will do, let her do it.

As someone said already, you can’t save everyone. Even Gods gave up on that.

Ansuz removes connections. Vibrating ansuz in each chakra to dissolve any spiritual and psychic bond and connection with ... (your gf's name) could help.
And also, if she threatens you with suicide don't send sms or anything like: "yeah sure, go ahead, who cares" or similar. Don't send text which could sound as encouraging suicide, because if she does it, there's the risk you could be considered partially responsible for her act (instigation to commit suicide, I don't know your laws). Scripta manent, verba volant. I don't think she will do it though, as it is only a form of blackmail to control you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back