Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Three Granthi

Satan's Peacock

Website
spirituelsatanizm.org
Hello my brothers and sisters,

So I was on JoS for some specific information on chakras and I noticed that on the Third Eye page, it says that the last of the granthi is on the Third Eye. But in the other parts of JoS, most notably the Chakras page that links to the Third Eye page to begin with, it says that the last granthi is not on the Sixth Chakra (this could probably also be construed as the Third Eye), but on the Crown Chakra.

At the same time, it says on the Third Eye page that when we pierce through that chakra, opening the Crown is effortless. I've seen this said on the forums a few times before too. So I've seen both sides of the conundrum quite a bit.

Can someone shed light on this subject, preferably with relevant evidence? It's important as I will also be using this to inform more of our brothers and sisters.

Have a good day, everyone.

The Granthi on the head is the region of the temples - pineal/center of the brain complex. This is where the Grandhi is. When properly removed this creates a situation where the 7th chakra can operate more flawlessly and without impediment.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Granthi on the head is the region of the temples - pineal/center of the brain complex. This is where the Grandhi is. When properly removed this creates a situation where the 7th chakra can operate more flawlessly and without impediment.
Do you remove this by following these meditations (by doing the meditation for the 6th chakra to open the 7th)https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Watchtowers.html?
I'm asking this because somehow I have this feeling that these meditations are outdated...and it feels wrong (?) to not do a meditation for 40 days so I don't know how long I should do these.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do you remove this by following these meditations (by doing the meditation for the 6th chakra to open the 7th)https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Watchtowers.html?
I'm asking this because somehow I have this feeling that these meditations are outdated...and it feels wrong (?) to not do a meditation for 40 days so I don't know how long I should do these.

These meditations are functional. Despite of opening a chakra pathway (The energy will start flowing through it, you will feel it) you have to work on the chakra.

The Watchtower meditations are perfectly functional.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

These meditations are functional. Despite of opening a chakra pathway (The energy will start flowing through it, you will feel it) you have to work on the chakra.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you for the response, High Priest.

The center of the brain/pineal is right around where the 6th is. So do we understand that the last granthi is located on the 6th Chakra?

PeppermintTaco said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you for the response, High Priest.

The center of the brain/pineal is right around where the 6th is. So do we understand that the last granthi is located on the 6th Chakra?

I'm only trying to be this specific about it because I am going to be publishing the translated version of the texts on chakra very soon. In fact, I already published everything but the Third Eye, in which article the information about the last granthi conflicts with the information I have just published.

But if the last granthi is between the Crown and the Sixth, such that the Sixth/Third Eye is hard to pierce through but when you do, the Crown is easy, then I can understand. Would this be an accurate way to put it, High Priest?

Also sorry for the double post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back