Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pagan Dating

HP Mageson666 said:
Ever watch those wild life documentaries about Africa........Where do all the predator animals go and lay in wait at to hunt....... The watering hole........ That is what you want to create here a watering hole for the enemy. People you need to understand something your not part of the normie world any longer when you roll in the ranks here.

Makes sense, I just made a post about wanting a satanic partner as we all do, but the one time I tried it (I was a teen in the yahoo forums) did not go well.

Just find a regular partner that you actually like and do the rtr into that person and/or their chakras sometimes when you have extra time then cleanse the curses from their aura. It will take awhile but more and more they will wake up. When they are totally open just direct them to the site.

This isnt forcing Satanism on anyone and may be a waste of time in people that actually are not good people cause they may side with the enemy but if you find a partner who is actually a good person this will work.

Either that or do something like this:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=175676#p175676

It is actually my partner who taught me this one she is open to the astral and used it on me as well which worked.

I tried this too a couple times. The upside is you can have a partner very quickly as in tommorow or today if your active as in actually going out and doing things and meeting people with spiritual methods like this and others the downside is few of the individuals will actually be helpful or good people just like the world at large or even open to spirituality.

This is why you have to be really specific in what you want in your visualizations. It works on guys too so dont worry I was addressing the people in that thread.

However if a person just needs a partner with nothing specific as they are really lonely spirituality is your friend. I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything but this is kind of how SS people came together in the dark ages. We didn't have the internet then.

People even on here have somewhat forgotten the amount of things that can be done with the astral.

So if your lonely and want friends or a partner this isn't unethical as long as your not using this for purposes of manipulation of a bunch of people. Which I personally have not even done on anyone.

So yeah to add to this with workings or stuff you can do with the astral no one needs something like this. Maybe when the enemy is gone but before that time it is a really bad idea. Someone on the enemy side would love to do this and pretend till they get someone to a private area then kill them.
Either that or they might try to add bullshit and manipulate them away from Satan or into destroying themselves or others spiritually. Some of the smarter Jews have meditations and bindrunes and all sorts of other things that are destructive sometimes in a really serious way but they try and claim its positive or empowering.

This could only end badly for us. It's a cool idea but not even needed with workings or using the astral or even talking to your Gaurdian and giving them something they want in return for their help in finding someone.

There are so many better ways for a person to find a partner. They dont have to be alone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back