Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New to satanism, where to get started?

kuro

I discovered this forum recently and I like how you expose the jews. I like that you are not brainwashed by the media and are an enemy of those who want to enslave us. I also apreciate the work you have taken with all the teachings you share.

I have read the six month program and might start it soon but I would like more information about how to get started into spiritual satanism. I would like to know what steps should I follow for making my commitement to Satan and I also would like to know how to know who my Guardian Demon is and how to contact him/her. I also would like to break the spells the jews have put into me. May be you have some link with all this info compiled and I just missed it, sorry if that. Any extra information or sugestions you think I should follow are very welcome.

I am a follower of Shiva and Kali, but I think this is good since I suspect Lord Shiva is Satan and Kali is Lillith. Please correct me if I am wrong.

kuro said:
I discovered this forum recently and I like how you expose the jews. I like that you are not brainwashed by the media and are an enemy of those who want to enslave us. I also apreciate the work you have taken with all the teachings you share.

I have read the six month program and might start it soon but I would like more information about how to get started into spiritual satanism. I would like to know what steps should I follow for making my commitement to Satan and I also would like to know how to know who my Guardian Demon is and how to contact him/her. I also would like to break the spells the jews have put into me. May be you have some link with all this info compiled and I just missed it, sorry if that. Any extra information or sugestions you think I should follow are very welcome.

I am a follower of Shiva and Kali, but I think this is good since I suspect Lord Shiva is Satan and Kali is Lillith. Please correct me if I am wrong.
For start, you are right with Shiva and Kali. And now I'll give you the links in a priority order.
First and foremost, dedicate yourself.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
Next, practice and empower yourself
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
For finding your Guardian Demon
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20230&p=86800&hilit=Guardian+Guardian+demon#p86800
If you need anything else just ask ;)

kuro said:

For the jewish spells do the returning curses 1&2 and remember to do at least a final rtr daily

Thank for the answers.

I would like some information about hatha yoga or kundalini yoga if you have some link with a program to start practicing it I would be thankful.

kuro said:

Thank for the answers.

I would like some information about hatha yoga or kundalini yoga if you have some link with a program to start practicing it I would be thankful.
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Here is a PDF document with the Kundalini Yoga, the Returning Curses parts 1 and 2, the Wealth and Prosperity ritual, and the White Race Awakening. It's only 4 pages if you print it out double sided. Also the Kundalini Yoga instructions used to be small and jammed up in the top left corner of the pages, so I resized and realigned them to take up the whole page and look more balanced. But this can be like a good daily routine to always do. Only "problem" is the Wealth and Prosperity and Race Awakening rituals don't have all of the instructions in here, so this is just a guide to look at if you already know how to do them. But I think it looks neater this way. :p
https://mega.nz/#!utNEQQgQ!tgzmWYprurEDdVOCpfYW9YRtZXsAfmiysj_KJgCiu1M

Or you can print just pages 1-5 to have a daily routine of Kundalini Yoga and Returning Curses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back