Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Abilities/Siddhis

darkmonkey666

Does one have to learn or practice each individual spiritual ability on its own to gain it or does one gain these abilities automatically with Meditation as they progress and just has to work on them to strengthen them.

Examples of what I mean by abilities would be Telekinesis Extreme Clairvoyance Astral Projection etc

slyscorpion said:
Does one have to learn or practice each individual spiritual ability on its own to gain it or does one gain these abilities automatically with Meditation as they progress and just has to work on them to strengthen them.

Examples of what I mean by abilities would be Telekinesis Extreme Clairvoyance Astral Projection etc

The ability to do these things are innate within us. In other words we can "potentially" do these things from the moment we are born. But just as muscles atrophy so can spiritual ability. Daily spiritual practice helps not only grow but sustain the soul. The stronger the soul the easier spiritual abilities come. That isn't to say one shouldn't work on specific exercises to get better at them. All the spiritual power in the world wont help if someone is a beginner at magic. The more one performs magic the better they get at it. The more one trains their muscles the more one can put them under strain.

In simple terms do both. Daily spiritual practice and also specific exercises to develop ones abilities.

Not all abilities are very open to all people, as everyone is different, however, meditation opens you up to "All of them", but in order to get to some specific abilities, one has to train them directly, such as Telekinesis, and if one has not trained these, they will do only so much [or none at all] until they become competent in said ability, specifically.

One might be advanced and not have a specific ability.

Meditation brings an array of abilities, if not most, naturally, but some require and can come by specific practice, based on meditation. Without meditation to try to develop siddhis is as if trying to run a race car without any fuel on the tank.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not all abilities are very open to all people, as everyone is different, however, meditation opens you up to "All of them", but in order to get to some specific abilities, one has to train them directly, such as Telekinesis, and if one has not trained these, they will do only so much until they become competent in said ability.

Meditation brings an array of abilities, if not most, naturally, but some require and can come by specific practice, based on meditation. Without meditation to try to develop siddhis is as if trying to run a race car without any fuel on the tank.
And this is why I think everyone should wait until they have a pretty powerful aura and chakras before even trying something as advanced as telekinesis, in my opinion.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not all abilities are very open to all people, as everyone is different, however, meditation opens you up to "All of them", but in order to get to some specific abilities, one has to train them directly, such as Telekinesis, and if one has not trained these, they will do only so much until they become competent in said ability.

And this is why I think everyone should wait until they have a pretty powerful aura and chakras before even trying something as advanced as telekinesis, in my opinion.

I am going to go for a couple cleansing the soul things with the Sun Square before trying this kind of thing but yeah I wanted to practice on this eventually. I just think it will be easier after some more cleansing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back