Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Same reps for all the chakras?

cosmictraveler666

Hi everyone, lately I was thinking about numerology. Specifically, the number of reps used on each chakra. Now, I believe numbers are as unique and personal as the color of the chakra itself. As the chakras vibrate at a certain wavelenght (color) and follow a certain mantra/principle (runes), I believe they are personally tied to a specific number of reps, a geometry.
So vibrating the same amount of reps for every chakra could be an error, I think.
What's the precise science behind this?
I'd like answers from HPs possibly.
Thank you

cosmictraveler666 said:
Hi everyone, lately I was thinking about numerology. Specifically, the number of reps used on each chakra. Now, I believe numbers are as unique and personal as the color of the chakra itself. As the chakras vibrate at a certain wavelenght (color) and follow a certain mantra/principle (runes), I believe they are personally tied to a specific number of reps, a geometry.
So vibrating the same amount of reps for every chakra could be an error, I think.
What's the precise science behind this?
I'd like answers from HPs possibly.
Thank you
Maybe balance? If you do different vibrations on each chakra i belive they will not be balanced because a chakra will recive more energy than another. Now if you are talking about doing a working for a specific chakra with whatever reps for 40 days, i think there is not problem in this but i would always balance my chakras after the working. In the full chakra meditation you can see that what i'm saying is all in there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back