Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need advices on game addiction

Ardgion

Hello. Well, as you can see, I need some help either getting totally rid of playing games or reducing time spending in front of a tv. Problem is, I love playing one game in particular, warframe, and I can't stop. It's like, I'm kinda getting bored of playing it, but I still continue to play (game is really great honestly)... I tried different options like spend time outside, even go to gym and.. it all worked in the beggining.
I could really love to hear some advices from people who had same problems and managed to solve them because I'm basically not doing anything when i get home from work and I'm kinda falling behind with meditations and RTR's cause of that. Or maybe there are some meditations or anything like that that could help?
Looking forward to answers. Manyyy thanks. :D :D

Hail Father Satan!

With so many articles here that you need to read, how do you even have time to play a game? Go to "Important Anouncements" subforum, start with the oldest ones, and read until you read all of them.

sneakytom.jpg

I thank you for the excuse to drop another rant on video games, it's always fun.

In all seriousness it's important that you spend time to relax and have fun, but I personally believe video games are just the worst hobby, you can find my psychotic rants on this topic around the forum here and there.

I advise you find something else that you enjoy doing, or begin a project or start doing something else you're passionate about, and let video games sink to the back of your mind while you focus on other things. What most people do is they try to cut something out of their life overnight without replacing it. Try to reduce the time spent on this stuff gradually.

It's good that you feel that the time spent on that garbage is wasted, I think any sane person would feel that. It's up to you to figure out what else brings you joy and replace video games with it.

1. Ansuz or Uraz, freeing the soul. This weekend is perfect, waning Moon in Pisces.

However many reps you are comfortable with, even just 40, or 88, 100, 216.

"In healthy and beneficial ways for me, I am now and forever free from addictions to video games and tv" or something like that. Tailor it as you see fit. Yellow color energy removes addictions, and facing west while the sun sets is best.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Cardinal_Points.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

2. You can also try a daily affirmation that you are spending your free time enjoying doing meditations.

3. When Sun enters Leo soon, you can use Raidho rune into your solar chakra every day. From JoS: "Reidh makes one aware of the natural rhythms in life and helps one to better organize their time". And the solar chakra rules will, power, and willpower, so strengthening it will help with many areas of life.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

4. You might have an elemental imbalance, such as being very low in Fire or Air, or too much Earth. Check out the elements pages in the meditation section on JoS, perhaps invoking an element daily will help.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

I used to be addicted to play online games aswell. Just start to meditate, lvl up your magick skill haha real life is the best game xD

Lydia said:
1. Ansuz or Uraz, freeing the soul. This weekend is perfect, waning Moon in Pisces.

However many reps you are comfortable with, even just 40, or 88, 100, 216.

"In healthy and beneficial ways for me, I am now and forever free from addictions to video games and tv" or something like that. Tailor it as you see fit. Yellow color energy removes addictions, and facing west while the sun sets is best.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Cardinal_Points.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

2. You can also try a daily affirmation that you are spending your free time enjoying doing meditations.

3. When Sun enters Leo soon, you can use Raidho rune into your solar chakra every day. From JoS: "Reidh makes one aware of the natural rhythms in life and helps one to better organize their time". And the solar chakra rules will, power, and willpower, so strengthening it will help with many areas of life.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

4. You might have an elemental imbalance, such as being very low in Fire or Air, or too much Earth. Check out the elements pages in the meditation section on JoS, perhaps invoking an element daily will help.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Can a newbie use these runes too ? or it is dangerous ?

Ardgion said:
Hello. Well, as you can see, I need some help either getting totally rid of playing games or reducing time spending in front of a tv. Problem is, I love playing one game in particular, warframe, and I can't stop. It's like, I'm kinda getting bored of playing it, but I still continue to play (game is really great honestly)... I tried different options like spend time outside, even go to gym and.. it all worked in the beggining.
I could really love to hear some advices from people who had same problems and managed to solve them because I'm basically not doing anything when i get home from work and I'm kinda falling behind with meditations and RTR's cause of that. Or maybe there are some meditations or anything like that that could help?

Hail Father Satan!
Go talk to random girls. Its more addicting than video games.

I got a serious question for you,

Have you ever read The Gamer manhwa?

NinRick said:
I used to be addicted to play online games aswell. Just start to meditate, lvl up your magick skill haha real life is the bestl game xD

Thank you all for amazing advices, will try to work on that. I loved to draw before and put my imagination on paper but yeah, it got replaced by games. Maybe if gym or spending time outside doesn't really work, I'll try and draw for some days now, maybe it'll be better. Will have to read a bit more about runes and that because I have been, ahem, "busy" in front of pixels. Deleting the game will be a bit of a problem because I still love the game. Will have to get rid of everything that makes me think about the game like I'm following them on social medias and stuff like that. Thank you all again.
Hope this works lol.

Hail Father Satan, our true God and Father!

Lydia said:

I once did read if you use ether , it will balance your elements. Is this true? or any experience ?

Thanks in advance

Fuchs said:
Lydia said:
I once did read if you use ether , it will balance your elements. Is this true? or any experience ?

Thanks in advance
I had this experience for a while, as all elements come from the ether, but when I did that it was shortly after spending a lot of time with all elements so perhaps the effects "carried over". I invoke the elements I need now. Also, it is fun to invoke them each in their pure form. I never liked the "one size fits all" method for anything.

Also, from my experience of nearly a decade of SaTaNaMa, it does not balance the elements as claimed. I went years without invoking elements, but doing high reps of that meditation (in various ways too, not just the way I've posted about before), and my elements went back to how they are in my natal chart. Maybe it balances them in one area of the soul or something, but not in personality or habits, which invoking the elements does do.

Lydia said:
Fuchs said:
Lydia said:

Thanks in advance
I had this experience for a while, as all elements come from the ether, but when I did that it was shortly after spending a lot of time with all elements so perhaps the effects "carried over". I invoke the elements I need now. Also, it is fun to invoke them each in their pure form. I never liked the "one size fits all" method for anything.

Also, from my experience of nearly a decade of SaTaNaMa, it does not balance the elements as claimed. I went years without invoking elements, but doing high reps of that meditation (in various ways too, not just the way I've posted about before), and my elements went back to how they are in my natal chart. Maybe it balances them in one area of the soul or something, but not in personality or habits, which invoking the elements does do.

Thanks for your fast and well written reply Lydia,
one last question, which affirmation did you choose for satanama?

Lydia said:
...elements...

It's interesting what you post since the basic elements are in the sound of SATANAMA.

But it makes sense what you wrote perhaps it does an alternative elemental effect. I'm asking this cause you seem to be someone who understands this but as someone who is low in air element would the 7 basic air breaths, not vibration breaths with Vayu, help me out?

I will admit a few weeks ago I did invoke it and in one case felt nervous but it's probably more to a incident that occurred that day.

Also what would be a good affirmation for Air element? I'm sure it's not just breath it in and woosh.

The affirmation I used is "My air element is permanently balancing and empowering in a safe, healthy, and positive manner for me."

Also one other question is my air is lowest do I have to invoke the others? In simplest terms what is the best way to approach the elements?

I know they are advance stuff but it's only 7 breaths. I did in recent times use Akasha 11 breaths with the affirmation "All of my elements are permanently balancing in a safe, healthy, and positive way for me", but I personally prefer the direct element.

Ardgion said:

Hail Father Satan!

"Video game addiction" is such a bullshit along with shit like "ADHD" and "Internet" lol.

Anyway your problem is surely connected with Neptune placement in your natal chart and aspects it has. Better work on that than just quitting games because you dont fix core of the problem that way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back