Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanama

Length

Sa- crown, ta- 6th, na- throat, ma-heart, sa- heart, ta- solar, na- sacral, ma-root (do for however many rounds- then repeat the other way around starting from the base chakra. i came upon this and realize that by themselves in groups of two Satan name( sama, tana ,ect) comes across as many words that translate as king and such and give a high status and meaning which can be ingrained and affect the chakras accordingly. so i wanted to share since the longest.

Length said:
Sa- crown, ta- 6th, na- throat, ma-heart, sa- heart, ta- solar, na- sacral, ma-root (do for however many rounds- then repeat the other way around starting from the base chakra. i came upon this and realize that by themselves in groups of two Satan name( sama, tana ,ect) comes across as many words that translate as king and such and give a high status and meaning which can be ingrained and affect the chakras accordingly. so i wanted to share since the longest.

You did miss the pineal gland :

8 crown
7 pineal gland.
6 ta- 6th,
na- throat,
ma-heart,
sa- heart,
ta- solar,
na- sacral,
ma-root

but I think like you told it works(not perfect, but i know no better way). there are a few topics about how much reps and what affirmation with satanama I would consider them.

Length said:

excuse me, but names like mansa comes off as king and as someone highly, an important figure. this name is within satanama, and as for the names, going up and down on the chakras vibrating satanama syllables you get sama tana nata, and masasama for the heart then tana nata masa. this is extended when you do it again as by grabbing both pairs together as samamasa tananata natatana masasama. this is basically saying and giving life from the infinite and being reborn from within the infinate, akasha, dao, ect. for sama, and death and regenration for tana or transformation and continuoulsy being renewed and recreated from the energies coming of life as well- destroying getting rid of the current self by become better then you were yesterday so to speak. as a whole, its another variation of satanama, while still keeping satanama as it is. each group is still part of the one syllable in its place.

Fuchs said:
Length said:

8 crown
7 pineal gland.
6 ta- 6th,
na- throat,
ma-heart,
sa- heart,
ta- solar,
na- sacral,
ma-root

but I think like you told it works(not perfect, but i know no better way). there are a few topics about how much reps and what affirmation with satanama I would consider them.

i did what Hitler did with Raum and did it with Satanama. aum mani padme haum is grreat for pineal.

Length said:
Fuchs said:
Length said:

8 crown
7 pineal gland.
6 ta- 6th,
na- throat,
ma-heart,
sa- heart,
ta- solar,
na- sacral,
ma-root

i did what Hitler did with Raum and did it with Satanama. aum mani padme haum is grreat for pineal.

I would prefer Aldrick Strickland way to do it:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20610&p=91373&hilit=satanama+meditation#p91373

LightAlgur said:
Isn’t the energies supposed to go up?

Whatever, you do whatever it’s best for you.

jes, but opening the chakras is from top to bottom (preventing kundalini problems).
So I think both ways can be done. Well kundalini can´t :lol:

Fuchs said:
Length said:
Fuchs said:

8 crown
7 pineal gland.
6 ta- 6th,
na- throat,
ma-heart,
sa- heart,
ta- solar,
na- sacral,
ma-root

I would prefer Aldrick Strickland way to do it:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20610&p=91373&hilit=satanama+meditation#p91373

ok

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back