Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ON SUCCESS

tandt

success is based on principals. It is based on the desire for personal development.
To develop as an individual, you have to take full responsibility of the situation.

People who have the habit of blaming others for their failures will never make in life.

This is because when they fail, they will never look out for a reason why they failed because they have already have someone to blame.

This is a sad result of xianity. It teaches people to be dependent and to blame when things gets out of control, hence they will never develop because they don't know the reason for the problems they encounter.
These are the same people that hates science and try to suppress it because Science explains. Hence Science is from our Beloved Gods.

Dogshit post.

Why should my people take full responsibility for failing at life when the fucking kikes have been cursing them to fail for thousands of years. How about blame the jews for destroying the world and cursing our people instead of telling people to blame themselves.

Nothing triggers me more than this kind of dogshit message dismissing the reality of the jewish curses upon humanity. The reason gentiles are miserable, unhappy and unsuccessful in life is because of the jews and nothing else. Every big problem a gentile has can be attributed to the Torah's influence.

Rushing to lash out without proper thinking and analysis sometimes can lead to your own embarrassment.

Yes its the Jews cursing people, again yes its true that its the Jews ARE behind Christianity and again yes its true that its christianity that teaches people to play the blame game causing them failing to see that the cause of the problems in this world are spiritual.
Hence, by failing to see the root problem, they will never find solutions for the problem. That's why they are suffering now.
When curses are thrown, they materialize in different way, in this case it's spiritual ignorance.

Dahaarkan said:
Dogshit post.

Why should my people take full responsibility for failing at life when the fucking kikes have been cursing them to fail for thousands of years. How about blame the jews for destroying the world and cursing our people instead of telling people to blame themselves.

Nothing triggers me more than this kind of dogshit message dismissing the reality of the jewish curses upon humanity. The reason gentiles are miserable, unhappy and unsuccessful in life is because of the jews and nothing else. Every big problem a gentile has can be attributed to the Torah's influence.
And yet there are gentiles who are succesful.... It seems like you blame all your problems on jews, it’s true, jews are to blame for this shit ass society, but knowing about these problems you can overcome them, if you can’t it’s not the jew’s fault but yours.

Probably just a misunderstanding.

Why do you think he has the crabby picture?

Tough and hard on the outside.

Nice and soft on the inside.

Fuck, I’m having some seafood one of these days.

I blame the kikes for all my problems because if it weren't for their curses I'd be gucci right now. THAT BEING SAID doing a shitty 5 minute version of AoP while working on a satanic project was not the brightest idea I've ever had xddd. That's on me too, but it's still mostly on them and I blame and hate them for it.

If a guy robs you, you are responsible too for not being prepared for that situation. The guy that robbed you is still a cunt that you should blame and hate for robbing you, no?

If it weren't for those curses most of the problems in the world wouldn't exist. So why should people be blaming themselves for what the jews brought upon them.

There is a degree of responsibility in everyone obviously I gave my personal example above but to say people should take full responsibility for failing at life is just no. Blame the kikes for cursing you and do RTR to reverse them and fuck them up. I don't agree with the message at all.

It's the stupid goyim approach to either blame Satan or blame yourself. I get it, one needs to look in the mirror to see their flaws to begin self improvement, and even recognize where one is weak and needs to work on to improve. It's important to recognize when you mess up so you can improve. More important than that though is getting pissed at the kikes and doing an RTR. Because whatever problem you are facing I'd wager if it weren't for the kikes you either wouldn't have it or solving it would be much easier.

LightAlgur said:
Tough and hard on the outside.

Nice and soft on the inside.

2deanr.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back