Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

VoC Moon and Workings

Shael

I just started a new small working. I began vibrating the mantra around the start of the eclipse, 8 minutes before the VoC. From the very first vibration I have been fully focused on the affirmation/goal and have been directing/programming the energy. I finished vibrating ~10 minutes later, 2 minutes into the VoC, and stated my finishing affirmations there. Does this working count as being started during the VoC now, or not?
I never actually saw any definitive statement on this (or perhaps I just overlooked it if there was one). I'm well aware of the general rules about starting a working, and that the VoC must be avoided at all costs. I'm just wondering if this working "counts" as being started during the VoC, or before, since I have begun setting the energies into motion several minutes before it has commenced. Personally I'm feeling the energies of the working well. I'm rather confident it is a success.
This is a double-check more than anything else, as I want to avoid wasting my time at all costs.

A lunar eclipse lasts for at least an hour and a half to nearly 4 hours. The time listed is the hight of it, but it begins well before and lasts well after, and the energy of it is even longer, as the moon comes into opposition and leaves opposition. To anyone wanting to do a working during an eclipse, you have a wide window.

From personal experience, I once started a working before the VoC, and Moon went void before I stated the affirmation. I got a serious feeling that it did not take, and I didn't continue it. I can't say for certain in your case, and I really don't want to make you doubt it if it really does apply. I was still really new, there is a good chance my focus wasn't as good as yours is.

Lydia said:
From personal experience, I once started a working before the VoC, and Moon went void before I stated the affirmation. I got a serious feeling that it did not take, and I didn't continue it. I can't say for certain in your case, and I really don't want to make you doubt it if it really does apply. I was still really new, there is a good chance my focus wasn't as good as yours is.
Thank you for your reply, Lydia. I guess this really is an avenue that not many people have gained definitive knowledge on. For now, unless an HP replies saying it's a failure, I will continue it as a "guinea pig" of sorts, to test this stuff out.

It has been said that the most important moment of a working is when it has been started. Since you started the work before the void period to start, it counts as moon in the sign of that time, which is Capricorn in this case.

Lydia said:
A lunar eclipse lasts for at least an hour and a half to nearly 4 hours. The time listed is the hight of it, but it begins well before and lasts well after, and the energy of it is even longer, as the moon comes into opposition and leaves opposition. To anyone wanting to do a working during an eclipse, you have a wide window.

hey I've had the exact same experience even like 30 to 15 min before the void of course moon was scheduled I can usually also feel when it's void of course moon it almost feels like something slowing down if one is open enough one can really sense it ..... So yeah to Shael u should rather not have

Lydia said:

Are the 3 steps of witchcraft not one working, raising energy -> programming it--> directing it?
So even one sec before a VoC started should not count as done during VoC.
But I gess it is better to do the full working out of the VoC time. I did throw the above in for emergency situations.
Or people who tent to do stuff late.

The affirmation is the programming energy part, so if that is done during the VoC, then technically you are programming the working during the VoC. Let us know how it goes Shael, as there have been other SS wondering the same thing over the years.

Lydia said:
The affirmation is the programming energy part, so if that is done during the VoC, then technically you are programming the working during the VoC. Let us know how it goes Shael, as there have been other SS wondering the same thing over the years.
Will do. So far I'm still feeling the energies doing their job and bringing about the desired result.
This will be an interesting experiment.

I started a money working near the time of the Eclipse about several hours before it. I actually felt this eclpse but I didn't per say feel it as strongly when I started the working. It still feels more powerful than the one I tried to start before on Taurus moon. So that is good.

About moon Void I don't think it matters if you start a meditation shortly before the void of course moon or at least before you feel the effects of it going void. However I'd try to time workings for well before this if possible.

Also how come the moon feels less void so far as the senses are concerned sometimes than it does on others. When it is stated that it is void on Astrology tables. Kind of like there is a hard void and a soft void moon. I am referring to what the person was describing above the same sense. So is it more bad to do or start a working on a hard void moon than a soft void. Just curious.

slyscorpion said:
Also how come the moon feels less void so far as the senses are concerned sometimes than it does on others. When it is stated that it is void on Astrology tables. Kind of like there is a hard void and a soft void moon. I am referring to what the person was describing above the same sense. So is it more bad to do or start a working on a hard void moon than a soft void. Just curious.
Personally I feel long VoC's more than short ones (in terms of intensity). Though this is just my own experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back