W.I.L.D(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Syntax
Posts: 256
Location: Away Studying

W.I.L.D(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)

Postby Syntax » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Hello my beautiful Satanic family. I wanted to ask your opinions and methods on W.I.L.Ds. I have done some searching through the forum and only found one message mentioning W.I.L.Ds in a thread about lucid dreaming. I thought that having a thread dedicated to this could be helpful.

Essentially the purpose of achieving a W.I.L.D is to go from awake to lucid dreaming without a break in consciousness from laying down to being in a dream.

Here is the guide a person posted.

https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com ... reams.html

Author Robert Bruce theorizes that W.I.L.D is a form of mental projection. A projection of the mental body(the way your mind perceives yourself) into your mind. Astral, Physical, and mental bodies are said to be different things by him. Of course you should always take information with a grain of salt. The reason I mention Robert Bruce a lot in some of my posts is because it was reading his books which brought me to spirituality to begin with. Or more like It was the first source of information not filled with bullshit before I found JoyOfSatan.

Any comments and replies would be appreciate. I believe if we can produce W.I.L.Ds at will we would be able to learn much more about ourselves and improve much more.

Hail Satan!
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 661
Location: The frontlines

Re: W.I.L.D(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:48 pm

Syntax wrote:----


Ah yes, that's the site I used all the time when I practiced and studied lucid dreaming relentlessly for a few years way back when. You see the whole idea of W.I.L.D is just the use of our own spiritual capabilities to project into a dream. When we enter into a deep trance state much like one has to for many magick workings and even communicating with our gods, we are entering a state not unlike lucid dreaming.

When we dream we are actually in the astral, a plane of the astral I believe that is our own interpretation. When astral projecting you can actually find people that are 'dreaming'. They'll stare blankly, seem to not notice you at all, they'll be in a deep trance of sorts where they look like they're entirely out of it. When you become adept in your spiritual capabilities especially in astral projecting, this is where you can lucid dream or project at will. There are many cases of people even doing this accidentally.

It's definitely a very interesting and fun thing to explore.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image

Syntax
Posts: 256
Location: Away Studying

Re: W.I.L.D(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)

Postby Syntax » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:55 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Syntax wrote:----


Ah yes, that's the site I used all the time when I practiced and studied lucid dreaming relentlessly for a few years way back when. You see the whole idea of W.I.L.D is just the use of our own spiritual capabilities to project into a dream. When we enter into a deep trance state much like one has to for many magick workings and even communicating with our gods, we are entering a state not unlike lucid dreaming.

When we dream we are actually in the astral, a plane of the astral I believe that is our own interpretation. When astral projecting you can actually find people that are 'dreaming'. They'll stare blankly, seem to not notice you at all, they'll be in a deep trance of sorts where they look like they're entirely out of it. When you become adept in your spiritual capabilities especially in astral projecting, this is where you can lucid dream or project at will. There are many cases of people even doing this accidentally.

It's definitely a very interesting and fun thing to explore.



I see. Thank you my friend. Do you have any advice or recommendation for W.I.L.Ds or astral projection? :)
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 661
Location: The frontlines

Re: W.I.L.D(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:19 am

Syntax wrote:
I see. Thank you my friend. Do you have any advice or recommendation for W.I.L.Ds or astral projection? :)


Definitely void meditation, but for me primarily you want to change your focus from the physical realm to the astral realm as this is what will help you disconnect from your physical body. This might be difficult for some to understand who don't entirely know what I mean. You have to switch what level your conscious is on.

You see our consciousness or sense of awareness is primarily on the physical realm in our physical bodies, we focus on our brain, limbs and organs in this plane of being as a kind of 'default' mostly out of ingrained habit from lack of spirituality in humanity due to the enemy. This isn't really our only 'conscious' though, and when I say conscious I mean like self-awareness, the perspective you are looking out through the eyes of.

The 'second' conscious is the conscious of our astral body. This is what we partially focus on when we meditate or do workings, the act of astral projecting and what have you is when we fully focus on it like we do with our physical bodies and then break away from the physical body, kind of switching our state of beings. Usually these two conscious' are merged and this is how we usually are going about our usual satanist lives juggling physical and spiritual matters as this uniform state of being.

To astral project you need to switch your perspective. Ignore your physical body, focus on your lightbody, the body that contains your chakras, your energy, etc. Completely switch focus from the physical plane to the astral plane.

To explain this instructively:

Lie in your bed or a comfortable spot, make sure it's a position you won't 'fall' from or get yourself hurt in. You'll want to relax as much as you can and try going into a deep trance. The deeper the trance the better but for some people just being super relaxed may be enough. Void meditation definitely helps and you'll want to apply this to the best of your ability as it is difficult. You want a calm and quiet state of mind, no thoughts, no music playing in your head, no images, just focus on the astral around you, the aether which is the fundamental energy of the universe at the deepest most spiritual level, it's a purple hue like a blacklight.

Getting to a relaxed enough state where you can't feel or can barely feel your body is ideal. Now you have to switch your focus to your astral body and this is where it might get a bit tricky if you're not familiar with the feeling of your own energy and astral self. Bring your attention to your chakras, all of them at once, be aware of their positions, you don't have to be aware of their colours or what they're doing, just bring your attention to all of them on the astral plane. Then extend this focus beyond your chakras to the rest of your astral body that is containing them, feel your form as a separate ethereal being trapped inside of your physical body.

Pretend your physical body is a shell and right now you are the astral form inside of it, your physical body is now nothing more than an outer casing that you must phase through like a ghost in order to escape from and out into the open astral world that awaits you. When you feel your focus is locked onto your astral body and you no longer feel or are aware of your physical body, this is where you need to 'break' the 'chains' that attach your astral body to your physical one. There's a variety of methods to do this so long as you get the idea of disconnecting yourself from the physical body.

You could turn each of your chakras like keys that 'unlock' you from the body, you could imagine a bunch of astral strings holding you to the body and visualize yourself cutting them all away. Personally for me I imagine 3 solid rods are holding me to my body. I focus on each one at a time and shatter, snap or break them in some way, and once I break the last one I am fully free from my bindings to the physical body and can now leave it. Just breaking away these 'bindings' might be enough for you to leave your body as is but most likely you will need to make the actual effort to get out.

To do this you will need to imagine yourself floating up and out of your body, or you can imagine a platform rising beneath you that is pushing you out, you can even imagine there is a rope dangling in front of you and you can astrally reach out and grab it to pull yourself out from your body; there's a lot of methods to do it and you are free to come up with one you think will work best for you. If when you are trying to leave your physical body but are struggling and you feel this sense of coldness washing over you, that means you're still somewhat focused on your physical body. Our astral body and it's energy is a big part of what actually keeps us warm in our physical body, so when this astral body leaves or disconnects, the physical body gets cold and you will feel this if you are still partially focused on the physical body when trying to astral project.

This is also part of why our body temperature lowers when we are sleeping, because our astral body partially disconnects from it while we are dreaming since dreams are actually an astral phenomenon. Just try to relax further and spend more time again trying to focus only on your astral body. This focus is key to successfully astral projecting. It's perfectly okay if you don't get it the first, second or even 10th session over the course of a week or so as this will take practice and training. Also while focusing on your astral body you will feel like you're subtly vibrating, this is the energy of your soul and this is perfectly normal so don't worry about it when it happens, it means your doing something right when trying to astral project.

I hope this helps you and anybody else who may be stalking my posts.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan
Image

Syntax
Posts: 256
Location: Away Studying

Re: W.I.L.D(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)

Postby Syntax » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:09 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Syntax wrote:
I see. Thank you my friend. Do you have any advice or recommendation for W.I.L.Ds or astral projection? :)


Definitely void meditation, but for me primarily you want to change your focus from the physical realm to the astral realm as this is what will help you disconnect from your physical body. This might be difficult for some to understand who don't entirely know what I mean. You have to switch what level your conscious is on.

You see our consciousness or sense of awareness is primarily on the physical realm in our physical bodies, we focus on our brain, limbs and organs in this plane of being as a kind of 'default' mostly out of ingrained habit from lack of spirituality in humanity due to the enemy. This isn't really our only 'conscious' though, and when I say conscious I mean like self-awareness, the perspective you are looking out through the eyes of.

The 'second' conscious is the conscious of our astral body. This is what we partially focus on when we meditate or do workings, the act of astral projecting and what have you is when we fully focus on it like we do with our physical bodies and then break away from the physical body, kind of switching our state of beings. Usually these two conscious' are merged and this is how we usually are going about our usual satanist lives juggling physical and spiritual matters as this uniform state of being.

To astral project you need to switch your perspective. Ignore your physical body, focus on your lightbody, the body that contains your chakras, your energy, etc. Completely switch focus from the physical plane to the astral plane.

To explain this instructively:

Lie in your bed or a comfortable spot, make sure it's a position you won't 'fall' from or get yourself hurt in. You'll want to relax as much as you can and try going into a deep trance. The deeper the trance the better but for some people just being super relaxed may be enough. Void meditation definitely helps and you'll want to apply this to the best of your ability as it is difficult. You want a calm and quiet state of mind, no thoughts, no music playing in your head, no images, just focus on the astral around you, the aether which is the fundamental energy of the universe at the deepest most spiritual level, it's a purple hue like a blacklight.

Getting to a relaxed enough state where you can't feel or can barely feel your body is ideal. Now you have to switch your focus to your astral body and this is where it might get a bit tricky if you're not familiar with the feeling of your own energy and astral self. Bring your attention to your chakras, all of them at once, be aware of their positions, you don't have to be aware of their colours or what they're doing, just bring your attention to all of them on the astral plane. Then extend this focus beyond your chakras to the rest of your astral body that is containing them, feel your form as a separate ethereal being trapped inside of your physical body.

Pretend your physical body is a shell and right now you are the astral form inside of it, your physical body is now nothing more than an outer casing that you must phase through like a ghost in order to escape from and out into the open astral world that awaits you. When you feel your focus is locked onto your astral body and you no longer feel or are aware of your physical body, this is where you need to 'break' the 'chains' that attach your astral body to your physical one. There's a variety of methods to do this so long as you get the idea of disconnecting yourself from the physical body.

You could turn each of your chakras like keys that 'unlock' you from the body, you could imagine a bunch of astral strings holding you to the body and visualize yourself cutting them all away. Personally for me I imagine 3 solid rods are holding me to my body. I focus on each one at a time and shatter, snap or break them in some way, and once I break the last one I am fully free from my bindings to the physical body and can now leave it. Just breaking away these 'bindings' might be enough for you to leave your body as is but most likely you will need to make the actual effort to get out.

To do this you will need to imagine yourself floating up and out of your body, or you can imagine a platform rising beneath you that is pushing you out, you can even imagine there is a rope dangling in front of you and you can astrally reach out and grab it to pull yourself out from your body; there's a lot of methods to do it and you are free to come up with one you think will work best for you. If when you are trying to leave your physical body but are struggling and you feel this sense of coldness washing over you, that means you're still somewhat focused on your physical body. Our astral body and it's energy is a big part of what actually keeps us warm in our physical body, so when this astral body leaves or disconnects, the physical body gets cold and you will feel this if you are still partially focused on the physical body when trying to astral project.

This is also part of why our body temperature lowers when we are sleeping, because our astral body partially disconnects from it while we are dreaming since dreams are actually an astral phenomenon. Just try to relax further and spend more time again trying to focus only on your astral body. This focus is key to successfully astral projecting. It's perfectly okay if you don't get it the first, second or even 10th session over the course of a week or so as this will take practice and training. Also while focusing on your astral body you will feel like you're subtly vibrating, this is the energy of your soul and this is perfectly normal so don't worry about it when it happens, it means your doing something right when trying to astral project.

I hope this helps you and anybody else who may be stalking my posts.


Holy fuck thank you. Amazing reply
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

User avatar
Ravenskull
Posts: 3
Location: Holland

Re: W.I.L.D(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)

Postby Ravenskull » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:22 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Syntax wrote:
I see. Thank you my friend. Do you have any advice or recommendation for W.I.L.Ds or astral projection? :)


Definitely void meditation, but for me primarily you want to change your focus from the physical realm to the astral realm as this is what will help you disconnect from your physical body. This might be difficult for some to understand who don't entirely know what I mean. You have to switch what level your conscious is on.

You see our consciousness or sense of awareness is primarily on the physical realm in our physical bodies, we focus on our brain, limbs and organs in this plane of being as a kind of 'default' mostly out of ingrained habit from lack of spirituality in humanity due to the enemy. This isn't really our only 'conscious' though, and when I say conscious I mean like self-awareness, the perspective you are looking out through the eyes of.

The 'second' conscious is the conscious of our astral body. This is what we partially focus on when we meditate or do workings, the act of astral projecting and what have you is when we fully focus on it like we do with our physical bodies and then break away from the physical body, kind of switching our state of beings. Usually these two conscious' are merged and this is how we usually are going about our usual satanist lives juggling physical and spiritual matters as this uniform state of being.

To astral project you need to switch your perspective. Ignore your physical body, focus on your lightbody, the body that contains your chakras, your energy, etc. Completely switch focus from the physical plane to the astral plane.

To explain this instructively:

Lie in your bed or a comfortable spot, make sure it's a position you won't 'fall' from or get yourself hurt in. You'll want to relax as much as you can and try going into a deep trance. The deeper the trance the better but for some people just being super relaxed may be enough. Void meditation definitely helps and you'll want to apply this to the best of your ability as it is difficult. You want a calm and quiet state of mind, no thoughts, no music playing in your head, no images, just focus on the astral around you, the aether which is the fundamental energy of the universe at the deepest most spiritual level, it's a purple hue like a blacklight.

Getting to a relaxed enough state where you can't feel or can barely feel your body is ideal. Now you have to switch your focus to your astral body and this is where it might get a bit tricky if you're not familiar with the feeling of your own energy and astral self. Bring your attention to your chakras, all of them at once, be aware of their positions, you don't have to be aware of their colours or what they're doing, just bring your attention to all of them on the astral plane. Then extend this focus beyond your chakras to the rest of your astral body that is containing them, feel your form as a separate ethereal being trapped inside of your physical body.

Pretend your physical body is a shell and right now you are the astral form inside of it, your physical body is now nothing more than an outer casing that you must phase through like a ghost in order to escape from and out into the open astral world that awaits you. When you feel your focus is locked onto your astral body and you no longer feel or are aware of your physical body, this is where you need to 'break' the 'chains' that attach your astral body to your physical one. There's a variety of methods to do this so long as you get the idea of disconnecting yourself from the physical body.

You could turn each of your chakras like keys that 'unlock' you from the body, you could imagine a bunch of astral strings holding you to the body and visualize yourself cutting them all away. Personally for me I imagine 3 solid rods are holding me to my body. I focus on each one at a time and shatter, snap or break them in some way, and once I break the last one I am fully free from my bindings to the physical body and can now leave it. Just breaking away these 'bindings' might be enough for you to leave your body as is but most likely you will need to make the actual effort to get out.

To do this you will need to imagine yourself floating up and out of your body, or you can imagine a platform rising beneath you that is pushing you out, you can even imagine there is a rope dangling in front of you and you can astrally reach out and grab it to pull yourself out from your body; there's a lot of methods to do it and you are free to come up with one you think will work best for you. If when you are trying to leave your physical body but are struggling and you feel this sense of coldness washing over you, that means you're still somewhat focused on your physical body. Our astral body and it's energy is a big part of what actually keeps us warm in our physical body, so when this astral body leaves or disconnects, the physical body gets cold and you will feel this if you are still partially focused on the physical body when trying to astral project.

This is also part of why our body temperature lowers when we are sleeping, because our astral body partially disconnects from it while we are dreaming since dreams are actually an astral phenomenon. Just try to relax further and spend more time again trying to focus only on your astral body. This focus is key to successfully astral projecting. It's perfectly okay if you don't get it the first, second or even 10th session over the course of a week or so as this will take practice and training. Also while focusing on your astral body you will feel like you're subtly vibrating, this is the energy of your soul and this is perfectly normal so don't worry about it when it happens, it means your doing something right when trying to astral project.

I hope this helps you and anybody else who may be stalking my posts.


WooW... this is great! I'm glad that I can use the knowledge you have gathered.
We are the ones who shape our future.
Ave Satan!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: natalie_lion's_heart, ShadowTheRaven and 26 guests