Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Increasing Vital Energy

indrasoma

Is there any other way to increase vital energy besides the energy foundation meditation and void meditation? I don't mean things like RAUM or sun/heating meditations, since those just stimulate you to use up your stored energy faster. I mean something that will actually replenish and nourish you. I feel like my soul is on the verge of going extinct, there's just no power left. I've already gone through the "normal" ways to approach this, like diet.

Even if knowledge like this exists, I guess it would be ultra top secret and won't be revealed to some stranger on a public forum... But can't hurt to ask.

Given your consistent and repeated claims of knowing just everything under the sun, including also everything about the soul, how come you don't know something like this? Elaborately writing to analyze about the soul based on what you found some tabloid new age site online?

Clearly the above is not doing you any good. Would be a better idea to seek the Gods instead and ask them a few things, and have the humble awareness that one doesn't know anything just because they read some book.

Pranayama with this intent and the power of the breath can do this, but you have to do with with focus and intention. Also, Raum and related do not do what you mention, either. It does not use saved energy.

Anyways, you can use Hatha yoga to raise the bioelectricity directly, and you can maintain this by meditating on the energy with said intent.

Apart from what the HP said you can also use a Mars square for what you want since this planet rules vitality.Just make a suitable affirmation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Given your consistent and repeated claims of knowing just everything under the sun, including also everything about the soul, how come you don't know something like this? Elaborately writing to analyze about the soul based on what you found some tabloid new age site online?

Clearly the above is not doing you any good. Would be a better idea to seek the Gods instead and ask them a few things, and have the humble awareness that one doesn't know anything just because they read some book.

Pranayama with this intent and the power of the breath can do this, but you have to do with with focus and intention. Also, Raum and related do not do what you mention, either. It does not use saved energy.

Anyways, you can use Hatha yoga to raise the bioelectricity directly, and you can maintain this by meditating on the energy with said intent.

I haven't posted on here in months, and although some of my past posts sound pretty stupid, I don't think I asserted that I knew something others didn't, except when I suggested that the English language and void meditation are not good for us. I admit I was wrong about void meditation and actually really enjoy doing it now, and I don't what I was talking about when I made that post on English; like I mentioned above, I was stupid in some of my posts and was making hysterical, unrelated connections.

I forgot to mention I already do breath retention exercises and definitely do feel them working, but the effect is mild. I actually hypothesized an explanation of the mechanism through which they work: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18620&p=73446#p73446

But I will try them again with intent like you mentioned, and hopefully that makes the difference.

Also I pretty consistently feel a sense of irritation from Demons whenever I try to call on them for advice, which makes me think my issues stem from flaws in personality and should be resolved via my own efforts and research instead of asking for help. Plus I don't know how to confidently distinguish from whether I am actually communicating with a superior entity or am just talking to myself in my head.

Feeling like ur soul is gng extinct ? Iv no response to that ... Anyway to increase ur bioelectricy etc Hatha yoga kundalini yoga breathing exercises raum meditation also empowers the entire soul sun square empower ur chakras daily and another get to know urself a good way is to check out ur chart what do u have that weakens you what planets are conjunct ur chart ruler etc and always remember to raise ur energies before workings or u will feel like u Geting drained if u don't ... Satanas works well and so does the raum meditation for that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back