Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curse, I need help, SERIOUSLY

Satanic Eagle

I don't know what to do, I need advice and help as soon as possible.

I really hope i'm not wasting anyone's time here, but here's the background

So, I was on omegle, (online chat site, you meet with strangers, one on one, you can add interests to be paired with somebody of similar interests), something I've been doing for a few weeks under the "satanist" interest, trying to promote joy of Satan generally. The people on there are normally just looking for information on it. But today (Monday 15th July) I met somebody who seemed interested in satanism, they asked if i had any social media etc, so i ended up giving them my discord (something i know i shouldn't of done, but it just seemed like they were interested and wanted to learn).

This was when it started to get strange, they wanted me to make them a discord account, so they could chat with me. which was a little strange, but i complied, i just guessed they couldn't make one, or didn't have an email or something. I made them an account with a temporary email, and we chatted.

it got even weirder, they asked me to send them a photo of myself, holding their account name on a piece of paper. This i obviously refused to do, and for "punishment" for not doing this, they did something to me. A curse i believe, ( I know this sounds crazy, but please here me out). all they said was, "can you feel it" and immediately i felt a pressure on my base chakra, they went on to explain that this will "drain the luck and life force from me", so my mind jumped to thought form. Through talking more it seems like this person is very experienced in the use of magick, calling himself a "master", and "the masters call me the master" that kinda crap. All the while this pressure was gradually getting more.

I can still feel the pressure, and according to him, it's only going to get worse.

from what he told me, this thought form seems to have been passed on in his family, something that has claimed many people. and is unable to be lifted, he is adamant it can't be broken. which i don't believe.

I really hope i don't sound crazy. I have been a satanist for two years, and although i'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, I would like to think i am experienced enough to know if something like this was real or not.

My first thoughts was to double up on my meditations, RTR's, and to do a nine day working High priest Maxine mentioned

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11566&p=38901&hilit=highly+recommended#p38901

please, I don't know if that is enough, or whether this could all be fabricated somehow, i just need some advice, and preferably soon.

Once i had (((friend))) and after obviously breaking that relationship he started to curse me, he was weakling tho. But at the time i couldnt stop thinking about him or how i damaged him and other bullshit. Which is obviously not truth. I fixed this by going into meditation (deep) and started talking to my mind/subconscious and asked to stop it and let go,. Why? It wasnt by far his ability or curse fucking me up. But myself. If this is the case try to let go of that nonsense as many idiots can make bold claims regarding their imaginary power and you might be destroying yourself with thoughtform that you created. Of course this might not be the case but you can try and see

Btw what kind of jewish fucktard that guy on omegle must be. If it is real curse maybe ask your guardian demon for help :) if you think you cant help yourself. Disgusting jewish filth,

First of all, idk in what way you are using omegle (if you show your face there or not) but if you use it in any manner that lets people personally identify yourself, I would recommend to stop doing this as it would just be inefficient and dangerous.

Now regarding that "curse". I will give you the benefit of doubt here and just assume you are not trolling. To get rid of this, first contact Satan and/or your GD(s) and ask them for assistance if you haven't already. After this, you will want to first intensely clean yourself. If a thoughtform is latched on to your base chakra, you need to first push it out of yourself again forcefully before any AoP will help against it.
One way to do this is by strongly vibrating RAUM into your whole body while visualizing yourself completely flooded with vibrant white-gold light. Do this for a long amount of time, about 15-45 minutes straight depending on how much you can vibrate. Vibrate it slowly and strongly, using the entirety of your breath for each vibration.
After you finish vibrating for that amount of time, keep visualizing yourself flooded with white-gold energy and do the 1st part of the "returning curses". Just visualize all this white-gold energy forming a ball of energy over your head, shining as vibrantly as the sun itself, and affirm 3 times “The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, bindings, ill will, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders.” after which you push the ball of light down into your head and through your body, all the way to your feet. As you do this, visualize it pushing out all the dirt, dross, and thoughtform(s) that may be attached to you. Repeat this process 2 more times (visualize ball of energy, state affirmation 3 times, push ball through your body).
After you finish with this, call out to your GD and ask them to please return these curses/thoughtforms back to their senders.

To round it off, I would recommend also doing the Returning Curses II after you finish this, just strongly visualizing white-gold light forming a protective, vibrant aura around you and affirming 18x “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders".

You do not need to do a super-lengthy cleaning like this every day. I'm recommending this as a one-shot to quickly get rid of the thoughtform.
If you prefer "Surya(e)" over "RAUM" then you can use this instead, too. If after doing this once you still feel like there is something left in your body, I recommend doing it again once or twice a day until you feel completely clean (though most likely it should be gone after the first time anyways).

And lastly, if something like this really happened to you then it means you are not doing nearly enough for your AoP, or you are somehow opening yourself up to attacks subconsciously. I recommend you to look into this and figure out why you were able to be attacked so easily. This is something you should fix asap.

Satanic Eagle said:
I don't know what to do, I need advice and help as soon as possible.

I really hope i'm not wasting anyone's time here, but here's the background

So, I was on omegle, (online chat site, you meet with strangers, one on one, you can add interests to be paired with somebody of similar interests), something I've been doing for a few weeks under the "satanist" interest, trying to promote joy of Satan generally. The people on there are normally just looking for information on it. But today (Monday 15th July) I met somebody who seemed interested in satanism, they asked if i had any social media etc, so i ended up giving them my discord (something i know i shouldn't of done, but it just seemed like they were interested and wanted to learn).

This was when it started to get strange, they wanted me to make them a discord account, so they could chat with me. which was a little strange, but i complied, i just guessed they couldn't make one, or didn't have an email or something. I made them an account with a temporary email, and we chatted.

it got even weirder, they asked me to send them a photo of myself, holding their account name on a piece of paper. This i obviously refused to do, and for "punishment" for not doing this, they did something to me. A curse i believe, ( I know this sounds crazy, but please here me out). all they said was, "can you feel it" and immediately i felt a pressure on my base chakra, they went on to explain that this will "drain the luck and life force from me", so my mind jumped to thought form. Through talking more it seems like this person is very experienced in the use of magick, calling himself a "master", and "the masters call me the master" that kinda crap. All the while this pressure was gradually getting more.

I can still feel the pressure, and according to him, it's only going to get worse.

from what he told me, this thought form seems to have been passed on in his family, something that has claimed many people. and is unable to be lifted, he is adamant it can't be broken. which i don't believe.

I really hope i don't sound crazy. I have been a satanist for two years, and although i'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, I would like to think i am experienced enough to know if something like this was real or not.

My first thoughts was to double up on my meditations, RTR's, and to do a nine day working High priest Maxine mentioned

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11566&p=38901&hilit=highly+recommended#p38901

please, I don't know if that is enough, or whether this could all be fabricated somehow, i just need some advice, and preferably soon.

Everything I say is plain opinion. okay now just buildup a stromg aura of pretection, and clean your soul more frequently and with strong intention, this should remove these energies if you ask me. I think there is a mantra or rune for destroying energies, but I think that this might be dangerous for you aswell. I hope someone more experienced could help you.

Well if you really want to fuck them up you could try to destroy their servant, but then again they would probably hate you and attack you all day and all night

There is one "sin" in Spiritual Satanism - stupidity. Some individuals are beyond help. Your post is saying, "I just jumped off the world's tallest building - HELP ME!". Aww.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back