Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A simple question - Millennials

FancyMancy

Millennials, also known as Generation Y or the Net Generation, are the demographic cohort that directly follows Generation X. The term Millennials is usually considered to apply to individuals who reached adulthood around the turn of the 21st century. The precise delineation varies from one source to another, however.

Neil Howe and William Strauss, authors of the 1991 book Generations: The History of America's Future, 1584 to 2069, are often credited with coining the term. Howe and Strauss define the Millennial cohort as consisting of individuals born between 1982 and 2004.

Years for Millennials

Other proposed dates for Millennials:

• According to Iconoclast, a consumer research firm, the first Millennials were born in 1978.
  • Newsweek magazine reported that the Millennial generation was born between 1977 and 1994.
  • In separate articles, the New York Times pegged the Millennials at 1976-1990 and 1978-1998.
  • A Time magazine article placed the Millennials at 1980-2000.

Overall, the earliest proposed birthdate for Millennials is 1976 and the latest 2004. Given that a familial generation in developed nations lies somewhere between 25 and 30 years, we might reasonably consider those the start and end points.

There is a great deal of variation from one individual to another within any generational cohort. Nevertheless, the particular environment for any generation affects those individuals in ways that are observable as broad tendencies. This definition of the term discusses those reported tendencies for Millennials in the workplace, Millennials and technology, Millennials and culture.

https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/millennials-millennial-generation

Is it just Astrology? They were just born during Astrological times when something somethinged something else, yes? If all "millennials" are, as far as I think the term means, crybabies and apathetic, despondent bitches, then it can't just be "a generational thing" nor because of (((media))) and (((education))) solely; these things would cater against (as opposed to cater to) this generation. (((They))) know Astrology affects things, so make up shit and make shekels from selling nonsense and bullshit and influence impressionable Children into shit, but also do include (((media))) and (((education))), as well.

I think that generation z (1996-) is more fucked up than millennials

Jack said:
I agree, my peers are totally retarded and the new generations even more and more, they're fucking doomed, they have no will to do anything and just want silver plates to be handed to them without doing anything to deserve them, social networks are part of their mental destruction. Of course there are exceptions to the rule like me or other SS.

Jack said:
For their mental destruction I blame bad parenting, videogames, social networks and the rap criminal culture.

They speak so much negativity about that generation..

I believe there is also a claim that says 'how millenials fucked everythingup' or 'generation x' or something..

I think we have a quite a few people from this so called 'lazy loser' generation here, and this is just straight up insulting what they do..
To be honest, I don't even think that the people that are in their 30s today are even lazy at all.

Aside from this, everyone has a period during their teens or later in life depending on the person where they don't really feel like doing much or are not very inspired into action.

I think it'd probably just be better to ignore this kind of talk.

Generation blaming is just bullshit jewish marketing at this point. Millenials are not more arrogant or bad than the hippie golden credit cards for nothing generations that came before, but then again all generation arguments are retarded.

Millenials have a lot of pressure on them and the jew likes to add insult to injury.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:
For their mental destruction I blame bad parenting, videogames, social networks and the rap criminal culture.

I've noticed there is a huge contrast. I've seen many gen z people who are very intelligent which can be said their minds are beyond their years. Which is a dumb saying because people just expect children to be dumb and ignorant period and this only enforces kids to stay dumb like it's ok. But my point is that this gen does have those that have rationality and intelligence that's higher than some millenials and boomers. Which gives me hope for the future. But then you have the criminal rap loving and nihilistic morons in gen z as well.

Imo what helps gen z and even millenials is the internet. Those who go beyond the meaningless social media and actually take advantage of all the endless information on the internet and not getting their news from biased leftists mainstream media outlets.

There's even this kid Soph that got a lot of attention for her views and commentary on current events which are pretty "red pilled" that the jew media went and attacked her for being a "Nazi". Imagine attacking a little 14 year old girl just because she rather not be a crazed leftists and actually think for herself. But when it comes to drag kids or kids doing activism to take away rights then the jew media loves them.

Check out Soph in YouTube and bitchute. Her bitchute is better since YouTube has removed a lot her videos for wrong think.

Lastly I agree with HP Cobra. I've never criticized people based on their gen. As long the enemy has power then there will continuously be idiots in the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back