Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number of repetitions and workings

Goldenage18

A working done for 40/80 days during which someone gradually raises the number of vibrations ,let's say from 40 to 88 to 100 and so forth without interruptions between days, is it considered a single working or multiple ?
I'm asking this because I need to know if void of course, planetary day and hour ,planetary placements would affect the working whenever someone raises the number of repetitions...

I've always done like this but I never asked

Goldenage18 said:
A working done for 40/80 days during which someone gradually raises the number of vibrations ,let's say from 40 to 88 to 100 and so forth without interruptions between days, is it considered a single working or multiple ?
I'm asking this because I need to know if void of course, planetary day and hour ,planetary placements would affect the working whenever someone raises the number of repetitions...

I've always done like this but I never asked
I always done this and it count as one working because you didn't stop the working but just raised the number of reps.

If you mean increasing the number of vibrations everyday in the same 40 or 80 days working, then this counts as nothing.

By doing so you're basically just raising some energy randomly that will, most likely, disappear in time since you're not doing the same amount of repetitions everyday and for 40 or 80 (or more) days. That's why it's recommended to do the same amount of repetitions everyday at the same time as well, it's even better to split the repetitions in half and do them 12 hours apart. This would guarantee the energy to build up without it weakening or fading away.
The energy builds up permanently on your soul by doing the working for 40 days.

Coraxo said:
If you mean increasing the number of vibrations everyday in the same 40 or 80 days working, then this counts as nothing.

By doing so you're basically just raising some energy randomly that will, most likely, disappear in time since you're not doing the same amount of repetitions everyday and for 40 or 80 (or more) days. That's why it's recommended to do the same amount of repetitions everyday at the same time as well, it's even better to split the repetitions in half and do them 12 hours apart. This would guarantee the energy to build up without it weakening or fading away.
The energy builds up permanently on your soul by doing the working for 40 days.
I think i mean doing a working that you started with let's say 40 reps and then after some days you want to do more and instead of doing 40 reps you do 80 reps. This is something that i always done and i don't think it's bad. What is bad is if you instead of doing more you do less like instead of 40 you do 20.

luis said:
I think i mean doing a working that you started with let's say 40 reps and then after some days you want to do more and instead of doing 40 reps you do 80 reps. This is something that i always done and i don't think it's bad. What is bad is if you instead of doing more you do less like instead of 40 you do 20.

If you're not decreasing the repetitions I guess it counts.

Now I think of it, a magickal working with runes and such is much flexible than squares. For instance, if you lose count while doing a working with runes, you could always stop and wait for about an hour and then start again from 0, you won't have to start the working all the way from day 1 like the case with squares.

This is something I'm not sure about and what you said in both replies made some sense. But again, why not just pick a powerful number and stick with it? I definitely think it's better to stick with the same number of repetitions and the same time in the day. I feel like by repeating the same thing for 40 days -or however long you're aiming for- makes sure the energy sticks together effectively.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Coraxo said:
luis said:

If you're not decreasing the repetitions I guess it counts.

Now I think of it, a magickal working with runes and such is much flexible than squares. For instance, if you lose count while doing a working with runes, you could always stop and wait for about an hour and then start again from 0, you won't have to start the working all the way from day 1 like the case with squares.

This is something I'm not sure about and what you said in both replies made some sense. But again, why not just pick a powerful number and stick with it? I definitely think it's better to stick with the same number of repetitions and the same time in the day. I feel like by repeating the same thing for 40 days -or however long you're aiming for- makes sure the energy sticks together effectively.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Because sometime i'm doing other workings that take me a lot of time and i know that i'm close to the end but i want to start another working and so i start with low reps and when i finished with the other workings i rise the reps of the other working. I never had problems in this way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back