Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus and Green?

Shael

HPS Shannon said:
According to their color, they correspond to a certain nature and element. Green corresponds to Venus
Probably MercuryR isn't the best time to be asking/discussing these things, but what are your guys' thoughts on this? This to me seems like outdated info since green is the color of the 4th chakra which is ruled by Mercury, so by this theory the color corresponding to Venus would actually be some shade of blue.
Perhaps I'm wrong on this and the colors have different correspondents that are not connected to chakra colors. I'm just curious what others think on the matter.

Not everything is that strictly connected. This is like when people have thought things like Mars rules the kidneys because Sacral chakra is near there, Venus can't since the throat is too far away from the kidneys, but actually Venus does rule the kidneys.

Colors:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Candle.html

Thanks for the replies, brother Cobra and sister Lydia :)

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
According to their color, they correspond to a certain nature and element. Green corresponds to Venus
Probably MercuryR isn't the best time to be asking/discussing these things, but what are your guys' thoughts on this? This to me seems like outdated info since green is the color of the 4th chakra which is ruled by Mercury, so by this theory the color corresponding to Venus would actually be some shade of blue.
Perhaps I'm wrong on this and the colors have different correspondents that are not connected to chakra colors. I'm just curious what others think on the matter.

Venus can rule green. Howeve mercury in its home sign of gemini kind of has kind of a greenish energy as well much more bright at least in my experience than Venus green. Venus can have darker green color in general and the money working and money often is associated with green but never really bright green usually like the heart chakra Libra has kind of bluish color with just about all planets which is ruled by Venus so your not wrong however the color itself doesn't seem to be ruled by venus if you pay attention I am not honestly sure about this. I think Darker green Venus Lighter green Mercury. Get a feel for it what do you feel when you see light green then dark green. It's obviously a different planet. This is based on my own personal experience

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
As far as I understand it green should carry some properties from venus since green and venus stand for love, money wealth etc. Green is the counterpart of red if you mix green and red colour you get black. Red is ruled by mars (should be) raw force, anger, fight, pure lust etc. And also mars is the counterpart of venus as far as I understand things.

slyscorpion said:
Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:

Venus can rule green. Howeve mercury in its home sign of gemini kind of has kind of a greenish energy as well much more bright at least in my experience than Venus green. Venus can have darker green color in general and the money working and money often is associated with green but never really bright green usually like the heart chakra Libra has kind of bluish color with just about all planets which is ruled by Venus so your not wrong however the color itself doesn't seem to be ruled by venus if you pay attention I am not honestly sure about this. I think Darker green Venus Lighter green Mercury. Get a feel for it what do you feel when you see light green then dark green. It's obviously a different planet. This is based on my own personal experience
I'd say Virgo is more of a palish kinda green I'd associate Gemini with sky blue like its birth stone blue lace agate

slyscorpion said:
Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:

I'd say Virgo is more of a palish kinda green I'd associate Gemini with sky blue like its birth stone blue lace agate

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back