Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forum activity

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I know this might be an useless topic but I'm curious.

"Most users ever online was 742 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:31 pm"

What happened then? Normally there is an average of about 70 users on the forum constantly. How out of a sudden there are 10 times more users? I doubt that suddenly 742 people were active on the forum but it's possible

Maybe someone shared an Epstein article or something....

Or maybe Area 51. That's pretty big right now.

Mercury's station is probably messing with the enemies algorithms that try and suppress us and mess with the actual numbers. They use the same with Utube video's, getting hundreds of thousands of views but only a low number shows up and the sub rates always go back to the same number if they pass the count.

Way more people are close to the truth than we would think. I wouldn't be surprised if some day one more powerful person naturally comes here and it sets off a chain reaction in the mas mind. Bringing all sorts of people to us and/or at least away from the enemy programs. Then it goes on and the enemy can no longer suppress anything at all. I would bet only the truly brainwashed wouldn't wake up. I get the feeling we are really close to that. Maybe not this year but in the next couple.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back