Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some true info aboyt Prometheus

EasternFireLion666

I am researching some things about Greek mythology. At the moment i am curious about Prometheus as he has the best matching profile with father Satan. There is a legend though in which Zeus punishes him for giving knowledge to us. Jews probably mixed some info here as Zeus could not possibly be against this. Either this or it is an allegoty i did not understand.

Hp Cobra had an older post about this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13592
It is much more logical that Zeus would fully support this cause.

Can anyone recommend a valid writing about this subject or does anyone know more about this? It is a fascinating subject for me as I am also fond of ancient Greece.

My partner has studied greek mythology for years before joining Satan. I asked for a response to this and this is what he wrote.

"Satan is Dionysus. I once thought Satan was Prometheus because of how the description was and how he is seen sometimes. but Satan himself has said he was Dionysus.

Prometheus was the fire bringer, the bearer of life. he saw humans in so much pain and peril and stole the fire of Olympus for us. He gave us knowledge as well, which can be seen as fire if using symbolism. He was caught and punished by Zeus. I'm sure another daemon is Prometheus, but chooses to no longer be tied to that name.

Many tales are simply legends, not entirely true. For example I'm sure that story was tweaked and changed over the years.
But Fater Satan is Dionysus.

Dionysus is often presented as the god of wild parties, sex and drunkenness. that isn't true completely. he is the god of lgbt acceptance and people, the god of self pleasure and love, God among the creatures of earth, God of the wild, God of serpents and goats, God of chaos and peace. God of madness and calm. he was many things. He was kind and wrathful when needed. Someone was slandering his name and being an all out asshole and he drove their whole family mad. He was confirmed pan/bi, he agreed to a gay partner who died and he gave him a dildo for the afterlife.

The only evidence of him being Prometheus is based on the lies of the Jews and the Christian bullshit of how he "fell". Cause Prometheus was punished for bringing knowledge. In Christianity, Satan technically brought us knowledge with eve and the Apple. That's they only connection. But that's likely so the Jews can throw us off of who he really was. He didn't fall. He gave us knowledge yes. But he made us. Dionysus isn't a god of life, but he likely wanted to lay low during that time because he was on earth then. As Dionysus was seen physically and could be touched. When the Jews heard of Prometheus' story they likely wanted to hide who Satan really was so people wouldn't seek his old name. Because I believe his old names, their stories, provide answers and lessons that maybe he can't provide right now in a way we'd understand. by turning us away from the truth of who he was, they gain an advantage by depriving us of knowledge and experiences that could teach of something of him, of the old world, of a part of him he let be more proficient then"

Now a little bit from me. I myself do not know much on greek culture but I know that the stories are filled with allegories and symbolism as with many ancient civilization. My partner does not seem to take things from a sense of the meaning behind the words but instead takes them from face value. Also on the topic of Satan being Dionysus I am sure you are aware that Ptah Is one of the names Satan went by in ancient egypt. Ptah is Osiris. Osiris is also known to be Dionysus. I hope this post has been able to help you but if not I apologies for wasting your time. In regards to the things my partner talked about there is much symbolism that they are unable to decipher. I believe you will be able to from just reading it my friend.

Also please forgive my partner if they have been disrespectful or foolish in some way. They are still very new.

Greek mythology doesn't give historical facts about the acts of the gods but it is more like meaningful tales.Actually you can find some traits of Satan in every god.In this probably the Zeus is taking the role of the enemy Nordics.Just like them his afraid that we may become stronger than him so he doesn't want as to progress.The Prometheus (Who is probably Satan in this tale) gives the knowledge to withstand what Zeus (the enemy Nordics) are causing us .

Νίκος said:
Greek mythology doesn't give historical facts about the acts of the gods but it is more like meaningful tales.Actually you can find some traits of Satan in every god.In this probably the Zeus is taking the role of the enemy Nordics.Just like them his afraid that we may become stronger than him so he doesn't want as to progress.The Prometheus (Who is probably Satan in this tale) gives the knowledge to withstand what Zeus (the enemy Nordics) are causing us .

Probably the gods in those tales play different roles to teach us various lessons. Even if Zeus may seem like some jehova in this tale i also remember the HPs said Zeus is one of father Satan's names. Just like Woranas, Seth, Vishnu and Enki. Please correct me if I am wrong.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Νίκος said:

Probably the gods in those tales play different roles to teach us various lessons. Even if Zeus may seem like some jehova in this tale i also remember the HPs said Zeus is one of father Satan's names. Just like Woranas, Seth, Vishnu and Enki. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If I recall correctly Zeus is the demon Mammon. Although I do not know their demonic name. They go by the hebrew word for money.

Syntax said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Νίκος said:

If I recall correctly Zeus is the demon Mammon. Although I do not know their demonic name. They go by the hebrew word for money.

your right zeus is mammon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back