Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Facebook Breaking the Law Worldwide!

Artanis

https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/violence_criminal_behavior

(click ´´violence and inciting`` and scroll down to ´´Do not post``)

It's not the only one breaking the law...

dBzkopb.png

...either, but the rules are for you, lowly puny Goy, and not for the dirtyshitbitchjewkike; it's one rule for one, and one rule for another; it's us versus them. Some would say the best way to judge or gauge a person, people, body, entity is by how it adheres to its own rules which it imposes. In other words, "Do as I say, not as I do"; however, "Monkey see, Monkey do". Then there is "Lead by example"... Eugh... Don't forget the 11th commandment - don't get caught.

We're too kind, too soft. The dirtyshitbitchjewkike should be punished severely, given a tast of its own medicine, given its just deserts by us. Just destroying the dirtyshitbitchjewkike is too polite, nice, kind and soft for it.

There's a lot of things this brings up and is aimed at. Goes to show you how elaborate these vermin are when doing things to destroy the world.

The biggest thing to take away from this is that it's going to not only defend israel even more but also works as an offensive. All they have to do is have the jew media label you as an aNtI-SeMiTe and you're fair game in people inciting violence on jewbook.

While this goes on this will cause a bit of mayhem between the right-wing "extremists" and the far left (actual) extremists which both will labeled as hate groups.

Another point is will they actually label antifa as a hate group? Probably not. Joobook already proves here to not care about a country's laws so why would they listen if the msm labels (by force only because of public outrage and to save their failing image) antifa as a hate group? It is (((their))) foot "soldiers" (well LARP as soldiers really) after all.

More of a reason to keep your privacy about being a SS. This could be used against the JoS if they ever get the balls to mention us.

Lastly,when can there be a lawsuit against big tech companies so they are stripped of section 230 of the Communications Decency Act?..... :roll: :|

hailourtruegod said:
Communications Decency Act
One begs the question - what do (((they))) "define" or (((define))) as meaing "to be decent"?! Muh opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back