Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about a meditation/

Syntax

I cannot recall where I saw this meditation(if I saw it) or if it was knowledge from one of the gods. I saw or thought of it years ago and never actually questioned the legitimacy of it before now. I asked the Satan if I could ask(In case it was a secret I wasn't supposed to reveal) and felt I should. Anyways here is the meditation. It involves sexual energy.

So here are the steps.
DO NOT DO THIS MEDITATION. I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS SAFE I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE
1. You lay on your back relaxed
2. You start to masturbate focusing about whatever(something healthy. I usually just thought of Satans sigil when doing this as to not mix it with any negative energies)
3. Upon the point of climax have all of your sexual energy form a white-golden ball at your taint(The area between your anus and genitals) below the base chakra
4. After a climax(for biological males at least) upon each "pulse" fill the ball with more and more white-golden sexual energy making it brighter and brighter(A pulse is that thing after you climax where your anus kind of tightens itself.)
5. After the ball is fully formed focus on it becoming brighter and brighter
6. Take the ball and move it from your base chakra to your crown chakra saying. "The ball of energy movies from the bottom of my base chakra. To the top of my base chakra. From the bottom of my sacral. To the top of my sacral." Stating this with each chakra until it reaches your crown
7. Now move the ball from the crown chakra to the base chakra using the same steps. Then once you reach the base continue moving it through each chakra but ad an affirmation "Each time the ball goes to the bottom to the top it doubles it's speed" while visulize it going faster and faster
8. Upon it going so fast that all of your chakras are lighten up freeze the ball within the middle of your body and engulf your body with it filling yourself with the sexual energy
9. Upon your body being completely white-golden say "Blue satanic fire engulf within myself and feed off from the sexual energy, Cleansing me from the inside out" and thrust your hands upon the middle of your body where you exploded the ball(chest or stomach area)
10. Feel the Chakras and body cleansed by blue Satanic fire until pushing the fire through your crown chakra and adding it to your aura of protection. saying "I use the blue Satanic fire to form an aura of protection around me" Or "I add the blue Satanic fire to my aura of protection, Creating another layer around myself" while visulizing said action.
DO NOT DO THIS MEDITATION. I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS SAFE I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE

Sometimes I also included the 8th, 9th, and 10th chakras to the ball of energy(The three above your head)

I would like advice on this and if I myself did not come up with it where is it from? Also if I did come up with it is it harmful? I do not do this anymore as I am trying to do safe meditations and not go out on delusions and harm myself as I did within the past. I cannot remember when I "discovered" this meditation. It was more than a year ago I believe. I'm not exactly sure.

Anyways I post this here to ask for advice on it. I would not wish to subject myself to any harmful activity nor would I want a fellow family member doing something similar who may not have the idea to ask for advice.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ascending_Energy.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back