Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How fucked are you if you have a saturn in the 1st house?

nino

I recently started delving into astrology and unfortunately I have a Saturn in the 1st house(damn). How bad of a sign is this? It also co rules my ascendant(Aquarius) along with Uranus. Is Saturn as bad as they say it is on the 1st house?

Everyone is terrified of Saturn because of disinformation and because this planet shows up when serious things are in need of change or to be dealt with. But Saturn is inherently not a negative planet, it's just that humans are not spiritually practicing and are in complete loss on how to deal with Saturn.

Saturn is not evil and you are not fucked. As you meditate, Saturn will become more gracious to you and give you a sense of responsibility and persistence.

If you do not comply with necessities of Saturn which are indeed existing in all sensible human beings and all forms of life, the natural laws will have you reaping the irresponsibility you are sowing, and this creates disasters, but Saturn is not an evil planet because everyone whines like that.

Saturn also in the mastery level is the planet of kings, rulers, and very spiritually advanced people who are sensible, and acts to guard.

Saturn in the first can give one longevity amongst other things but nothing to fear just keep advancing and meditating

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Everyone is terrified of Saturn because of disinformation and because this planet shows up when serious things are in need of change or to be dealt with. But Saturn is inherently not a negative planet, it's just that humans are not spiritually practicing and are in complete loss on how to deal with Saturn.

Saturn is not evil and you are not fucked. As you meditate, Saturn will become more gracious to you and give you a sense of responsibility and persistence.

If you do not comply with necessities of Saturn which are indeed existing in all sensible human beings and all forms of life, the natural laws will have you reaping the irresponsibility you are sowing, and this creates disasters, but Saturn is not an evil planet because everyone whines like that.

Saturn also in the mastery level is the planet of kings, rulers, and very spiritually advanced people who are sensible, and acts to guard.

The last part is kind of cool. I too have Saturn in a position I don't want to talk about cause the enemy actually seems to target me sometimes but might be Equally problematic. So far in life still I have been pretty happy. I have a sense of maturity that is greater than most people. Also the good thing about this is I have more grounding than most. Think of the positives. I wasn't at much of a disadvantage or anything you are probably not either. If you think like your fucked or woe is me my life is going to never be good then you will be btw though so think of all the positives of this. It only caused problems when I was younger but none since I started meditation. Also With Signs like Aquarius it seems it has less of a possibility than some of the other signs to go badly.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's true. I had to more work than the average person in this house and focus my meditation there as well. Maybe Saturn helps you grow stronger in these areas after all(if you're willing to put the effort).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back